Some Things are Better Left Unsaid

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed quickly and before they knew it, Jessica's been working for a month already. Today was Sunday and they were just at home, getting relaxed for a stressful Monday.

"How was your training," Donghae asked his wife. "Well, dad said that I'm a pretty fast learner," she answered him wothout looking at him. "That's great." And just like that, their conversation was done. Donghae still doesn't know how to have a longer conversation with her. Thay finished eating breakfast, and just like the usual, Jessica proceeded upstairs, while Donghae cleaned up. He was already used to this. Jessica pushing him away and all, but he still won't back down. He's still trying to talk to her and treat her like royalty.

 

 

It was Monday again. They did the same old routine for a month. Only this time, Jessica's getting more annoyed when it's time to leave. Donghae would still wait for her and she will still glare at him. He wasn't bothered with her glares. No, not at all. He was already used to this, but it's not like Jessica would actually talk to him. "She never asked me to leave, so I'll just wait here," he thought. It's been like this for a month, and it'll still be like this until she hasn't him to leave her office.

 

 

Friday arrived quickly. Whenever it's Friday, they go home an hour later than usual. Jessica was reading everything thoroughly when she heard a knock on her door. "Come in," she called. It was Donghae. He went in and halted his steps in front of her table. He was standing there with his hands in his pocket. 'Why are you standing there," she asked him coldly. "I always stay in your office before we go, right," he answered her with a question.

"I know that, but why aren't you sitting down? You would always sit on the couch."

"Sica, it's time to go."

"I'm not yet done. You're bothering me," she looked up from her paperwork and glared at him. "Just go sit there."

He sighed upon his wife's request. He was just sitting down when he started a conversation again with her. "You know, you don't have to stay late in here. You don't have to drown yourself with that. You still have 11 months to go."

"You can go home if you want," she replied coldly while reading.

"Who are you gonna ride with then?"

"I can take a cab."

"Nevermind, I'm just gonna wait for you."

"No, no. You seem like you're in a rush, Donghae. You can go now."

"No, it's okay here. I'll just wait for you. I'm used to waiting for you anways," Donghae's tone changed a bit.

"I already told you, I can go take a cab. You don't have to sit there. Why do you keep on insisting that I ride with you anyways?" Jessica's voice raised, hinting that she's on the verge of screaming.

"Because we're married," it was Donghae who waised his voice this time.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Because we're married," she chuckled at his answer. "Let me remind you that I didn't want this marriage," she screamed at him. He looked at her with hurt in his eyes. "I never said that you wanted it. I was just stating the fact that we're married and that is what normal couples do," he screamed at her as well. It was a good thing that her office was soundproof. "Listen to yourself! Are we a normal couple?! We're not!" They were arguing for the first time. Jessica lost her focus, but she was trying to regain it. "Why are we not a normal couple, because we're arranged?!" He stood up and walked to where he stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter