Fourth Month

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's driving happily today. Aside from today being a weekend, he will accompany his wife to the hospital for her checkup. Jessica can tell how excited her husband is. "Do you think it's a boy," he asked his pregnant wife, who's currently in her fourth month of pregnancy. He's just happy that the morning sickness stopped, but he noticed that along with the morning sickness disappearing as she stepped into her second trimester, her mood swings were already starting. When Krystal left for the States last month along with her family, as well as Tiffany and Nichkhun leaving a week after the Jungs, Jessica was a bit emotional. Maybe even too emotional, crying so much as if they won't be back in a couple months for the birth of her baby. "I don't know. I feel like it's a boy, but I'm not quite sure of it."

 

Jessica took her husband's hand as he helped her out of the car. They walked inside the hospital with their hands intertwined. Donghae made sure that he's not looking too excited and he was great at it. As they were getting nearer to the doctor's office, she sighed and it made him look at her. He removed his hand from hers and wrapped his arm around her instead. "We went here last month, hun. Everything's gonna be fine." Donghae kissed her hair to reassure her that their baby's healthy.

He has accompanied her the month before and the doctor said that their baby's healthy, which means that her pregnancy's smooth and there nothing to be alarmed about. Her first pregnancy was also smooth, but she started bleeding because she was not getting enough nutrition and she became stressed. Her baby could've been saved, but a bullet hit her unborn child.

"Are you ready to find out the baby's gender?" The doctor was all smiles before leading the couple to a separate room where the ultrasound is located.

Jessica laid on the bed and held Donghae's hand tight. Though she was smiling, a worried look was seen on her face when the doctor was setting up.

Donghae got up and leaned to kiss her forehead and gave her a light squeeze on the hand.

The doctor applied the cold gel on Jessica's stomach before moving the transducer around her stomach. "There it is!"

the couple watched in silence, listening to their baby's heartbeat. They've heard it before, but according to Donghae, that was the best sound that he has ever heard, and Jessica couldn't agree more. They just want to listen to their baby's heartbeat and make sure that he or she is healthy.

"Do you want me to tell you the gender, do you want it to be a surprise?"

"We want to know, doc," Donghae answered for him and his wife.

Jessica nodded with a light smile on her face. "Please tell us the gender because my cousin said that I'm probably having a girl because I became y during the early months."

The doctor laughed and looked back at the screen. "Well, I don't think it's a girl." She pointed something on the screen that's not supposed to be visible on girls.

 

After their doctor's appointment, Jessica requested to go to Namsan Park and that's where the couple ate for lunch. She's finally at ease, knowing that her son's healthy. She's just as happy as her husband. Donghae can't contain his smile, even when he's chewing, a smile is still visible. He's just happy that there's nothing to be worried about.

"Hun, do you want more food. I can o-"

"It's alright, honey. You don't have to stuff me too much." She laughed at her husband who wants to order more food.

"Just tell me when you want more. I want our son to be satisfied as well," he explained.

Jessica chuckled at him while shaking her head. She finished eating ahead of him. "I can order for myself if I still want more. Besides, I think this little munchkin over here's already full."

 

"Let's sit down now," Donghae pulled her to the bench with him. She sighed as her back felt the back rest. Jessica rested her head on his shoulder with her eyes closed, as he wrapped his arms around her. "Tired?"

She nodded as a response to his question. They walked around the park and looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter