Hurricane

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's hands were cold as he was driving. Six days without Jessica, and he wanted to put an end to it. He wanted to end the six days that he spent in agony, torture, restless nights, and uncomfortable feeling. He called up the police and asked them to track his phone so they could follow him. The police also told him that they'll be informing his mom and parents in law right away. He only had his eyes focused on Yuri's car and kept a distance. He didn't want to be that obvious. His car windows were out, so no one can see him from the inside. The police have called him and informed him that they were on their way. He gave his plate number as well as his friends', so the police could follow the last person on their group.

 

"Here's your lunch." Yuri placed her food on the table. She noticed that Jessica's face showed pain. "What's happening to her?"

"She said that her stomach's aching." Jaejoong explained to Yuri.

"Untie her. I'll go with her to the bathroom."

"She said that she doesn't want to poop. According to her, it's different. It's a 'sharp pain,'" Jaejoong said as he put air quotes when he said sharp pain.

"Jessica, quit that act of yours now. We won't let you go."

She was leaning down, trying to cluth her stomach, but she couldn't. Her eyes were closed because of the pain she felt.  Here tears were on the corners of her eyes. She opened it and looked at Yuri. "I wish I was acting, but I'm not, you !"

"She's been probably feeling pain in her stomach for a few days now, that's why she kept throwing up. Sometimes I'll hear her saying 'hang in there, the pain will stop when I eat.'" Jaejoong explained to Yuri, which made her look at Jessica.

"It's only because of her hunger. Just let her sit there. I know what will stop the pain."

"By bringing me to a hospital?"

"Why would do that? Finish your food. You're just hungry." They left Jessica alone in the room.

Jessica let her tears fall out because of pain. "Sweetie, it's been going on for a couple of days. Mommy can't do anything." She was crying now. Since her first stay in the abandoned house, she kept a brave face and stayed fearless. She shrugged off the feeling of fear and sadness. The tears that fell from her before was because of anger. She was angry at how they treated her. If only they knew that she was pregnant, but they would've probably killed her. "I'm sorry, baby. Mommy's really sorry. Just hang in there. I need you to be a fighter. Wait till daddy gets us, okay?" She wanted to hold her stomach, but she couldn't. The pain that she felt in her head was tolerable, but the sharp pain in her stomach made her feel weak. The only thing she can do now is talk to her unborn child to make it calm down.

 

The gang went out of their cars that were parked from afar. "Are you guys ready," Donghae asked them. They all nodded and patted his back. "This is it, man," said Siwon. They started walking to the abandoned house. They were careful not to make any sounds, then barged in.

 

"Donghae?! What are you and your loser friends doing here," Jaejoong asked him when he saw them barge in. 

"Last time we checked, you were the loser," Leeteuk said. 

"Glad to see you Leeteuk. How's that mini zoo of yours?" 

Kyuhyun squinted his eyes at Jaejoong. "Wow, you're still that arrogant piece of during high school." 

Footsteps were heard on the stairs. "Jae, who are you t- ." 

Donghae looked at the two and smiled. I didn 't know that you guys were living in a lovely home together. Yuri, you look surprised." 

Yuri looked nervous and smiled. "S-sorry, it's j-just that we we-weren't expecting uh, guests. Y-yeah. We're a-actually dating and we, uh, we..." 

Jaejoong stepped in to help her. "We bought this because it's cheaper and renovation doesn't cost that much." 

They looked like they were buying their excuses, so Sungmin spoke up. "Can we take a look around so we can help you renovate it?" 

Yuri and Jaejoong looked at each other, waiting for the other to speak first. "Yul, will we allow them?" 

Yuri glared at him and back at the six guys. "Sure, why don't you guy follow us. Jae, would you please?" 

He looked at the six guys in front of him and nodded. "Gladly. Follow me, folks."

 

Jessica sat alone in the closed room, but she heard noises. She listened carefully, and she heard Yuri and Jaejoong talking outside. "It seems like there are more people here. They seem like they're addressing someone. If they're talking to other people, does that mean they have a team?" She was already sure that they've got more company inside. Why would these two let strangers come with them in an abandoned house where they kept a girl tied in a chair and will make sure that she won't make it out alive? "Baby, if there's gonna be more people, mommy's gonna protect you. Don't be sca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter