The Unlucky Ones

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was transferred back to her room and is currently resting while their guests are talking inside. Sunny already informed Sungmin of the great news, and he was the one who spread it to their friends. A few moments after the gang heard the news, Donghae's phone kept buzzing because of their group chat, asking for a picture of their godchildren. He sent them one and his friends promised that they'll probably arrive in the afternoon, which could be any minute now, at night, or tomorrow.

The two families that are in Jessica's hospital room adored the two newborn babies on each of their parents' arms. Donghae held Austin first before giving him to his mother and switching with her. Alison was already held by her mother, so now it's her turn to be in her father's arms, being cradled to sleep. "You guys are great this," Nichkhun said breaking the silence. All of them just watched the couple do their thing; playing their new role as parents. Everyone nodded their heads, with their smile still visible. They all agreed that they are both doing a great job. "It's just day one and you guys are already good at it," Yunho added.

"Auntie, you already look tired. Uncle, you too." Donghae's mother told the elder Jungs when she saw that Grandma Jung yawned and she was trying to keep her eyes open, same with her husband.

Grandpa Jung smiled a tired smile to reassure them that they're fine. "We're alright. We can even stay all day here."

"Grandpa, you and granny can come back here tomorrow for your great grandchildren." Jessica already in to make her grandparents go to the Jungs' residence to get the rest that they need.

"I'm sure that these babies are gonna be excited to see their well-rested great grandparents tomorrow," Donghae added to really convince the elder Jungs.

Mr. Jung finally came up with something that could make his parents go home. "I'll be calling the driver now to get the coaster ready. Let's all go home to rest and leave the new family for a while." He looked at the couple with his grandchildren with a smile.

"You're right. We all need to rest and I'm sure that they would also want some alone time." Mrs. Jung was still teary-eyed whenever she'll look at her daughter and son in law holding their babies.

They all said their goodbyes to the couple and to the babies one by one. Both Donghae and Jessica could tell that none of them really wanted to leave as it took each of them about a minute before they made their way out of the door, waving to the babies that obviously do not have any idea who they are and the twins are both asleep.

"We're finally alone." Donghae was happy that they could finally spend this special moment with just the four of them.

"Hun, stay beside me." She smiled at him and he smiled back.

He carefully got on the bed with her, while she helped him with the blanket. They were borh moving carefully because they were scared to hurt and wake their babies. "They look so fragile."

She looked at her daughter before looking at her son in her husband's arms. "And cute." Jessica can't stop herself from looking at her son and daughter.

"I still can't believe that we have twins." He smiled, then looked at his wife. He took their daughter in his other arm before giving their son to her.

"I know. We were only expecting one, but little Alison was able to hide behind her brother. That's the reason why I was too big." She chuckled with her sudden realization and so did he.

"You do know that we're gonna need to have another nursery. And we also need to buy stuff for our little princess."

Jessica loved the way how Donghae addressed their daughter. It made her smile, knowing how great of a father he will be. "Let's do that before we go home." She leaned her head on his shoulder before yawning.

"Go sleep now. I can hold these two munchkins."

 

Jessica's already in a deep slumber. After being up all night, waiting for her babies to come out, getting only a minimal amount of sleep, pushing for half an hour for two babies, feeding her newborns, and talking to their guests, Donghae can tell that she was completely drained. She's been sleeping for an hour now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter