Let Me Be Your Superhero

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kwon Yuri."

Jessica felt like she was stabbed when she heard that name. Being informed that her son was kidnapped by that person made her feel like she was ran over by a train. It's been a week, but she would still hear that name ringing in her ear. Donghae was no different, but of course he knows how it hurt her even more. They're both sad and hurt, but her wife was the one who carried him for nine months. She endured his kicks and his sister's kicks and waited for over 10 painful hours just to deliver the babies.

The couple finally arrived home from the hospital and they're just both thankful that they have a daughter to keep them busy while their son's missing. That doesn't mean that they no longer care about Austin, though. The police are already looking for Yuri since the kidnapping happened and the police update them everyday. 

They headed straight upstairs and saw that the door next to Austin's room was a bit open. Jessica walked into their son's room and walked towards the crib, ready to place their daughter inside. "Sorry, Ali. We promised you a roomie, but he's still missing." Her eyes started to water and fought her tears while she cradled her daughter to sleep. Donghae went to close the room, but he saw that there is stuff inside. The room that used to be white just before they went to the hospital's already painted with lilac paint. He went inside and saw that there are shelves added in the room with books and stuffed toys. There's also rocking chair and a crib.

"Sica, take a look at this."

Jessica went to the other room when she heard her husband's voice. "Wh- oh my." She was shocked to see that the plain room's been turned into a nursery. "Our Alison's room is already prepared."

Donghae smiled a bit. He's happy that their friends did this for them. "You like your room, Ali? Your aunts and uncles did this for you." He looked at her daughter who was already starting to drift off to sleep in his wife's arms.

She yawned as she was putting their daugther to sleep. She started humming a lullaby to make her daughter go to sleep faster, but it also made her sleepy.

He saw that Jessica's also feeling sleepy, so she kissed her temple before asking her to go to their room and get some rest, while he puts the little girl to sleep.

The first thing that she did when she entered their room was change into her pajamas. After changing, she went to the bed and laid down. Jessica was laying on her side, looking at the window, and let her tears fall out. She's crying for her son who was kidnapped on the day that he was born. "Lauren, look out for your brother. Please help us find him. Give mommy and daddy a clue, even the police." Her eyes were closed as she said those words.

"She f-" Donghae immediately stopped from talking when he saw that her back was turned. She was either sleeping or crying. To find out, he got on the bed with her and hugged her. After kissing her hair, she turned to face him and saw a crying Jessica.

"The baby bag that we brought for him. It was never really opened." She hugged him tight as she continued crying. "Why does it have to happen again, Hae? Why?!"

His tears have started to come out now. "We'll find him. I know we will. Just let it all out."

After releasing what she felt in her heart, Jessica started to calm down. She used his arm as a pillow and rested her arm on top of his waist. "Hun, when I got kidnapped, did it feel like hell?"

"Hell?" Donghae sighed before he continued. "It felt more than just hell. Even at night, I just wanted to continue looking for you."

"Is it possible that is just a bad dream? I just wanna wake up from it and feel alright again."

He kissed her forehead for a long time. "We'll find him. We'll soon be reunited with him." He her hair to help her sleep, and so she slowly did.

 

Jessica's already sound asleep and it seems like Alison's also in a deep slumber because there's still no crying heard from the baby monitor. The phone started ringing on the beside table and Donghae picked up, not wanting to wake his wife up. Before he could say anything, he heard crying on the other line. "Austin! Yuri, return our son back!" He got pissed when the call ended.

Jessica started to wake up when she felt her husband moving and she was also sure that she heard him screaming and demanding Yuri to bring their son back.

"I got a call from Yuri and I heard our baby crying. Yes, please track it. Thank you."

"Was that the police?"

"Yes. I called them because I heard him crying on the other end of the line." His voice was shaking and he had glassy eyes.

Jessica felt like something was clogged in her heart. She had a hard time breathing when she heard what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter