Fireworks and Unexpected Meetings

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly, a figure was walking near her, until the person reached her back and stopped. Jessica saw a shadow in front of her and noticed that the light from behind was blocked by someone. She's just ignoring it, but she held Soohyun tightly and started to geel nervous. A hand was felt on her left shoulder which made her look at the person slowly. Before facing the person behind her, her eyes were widened, showing how scared she was. "It's been quite some time, Jessica!" The other person greeted her. Her fear soon faded away upon seeing who it was. "Sunny!" She finally smiled, taking the uneasy feeling away from her. Sunny went beside her and hugged her. Soohyun sat up when he heard that another person approached them.

"You just scared me!"

After pulling away from the hug, Sunny pouted at her. "Sorry. I just wanted to make sure that it was really you, so I went closer."

Jessica hit the other girl's arm and pouted as well. "Since when have you been standing there?"

"I was actually watching you from afar, then slowly, I walked closer." She suddenly looked at the kid sitting beside her. She was quiet, only smiling at the little boy.

Jessica looked at Soohyun, then finally got what Sunny wanted to ask. "Soonk-"

"Yah!"

She laughed upon hearing her complaint with her real name. "Okay fine. Sunny, this is Soohyun. Leeteuk and Taeyeon's son."

"Never call me that again." After using her annoyed face with her cousin in law, she turned to the kid and used aegyo on him. Typical Sunny. "Hi Soohyun, I'm Aunt Sunny. It's nice to meet you." She gave a warm smile to the little boy, which he gladly returned.

Being a respectful kid that his parents has taught him to be, he got on his feet and bowed to Sunny.

"Why is he with you guys?"

"His parents are out of town for the weekend." She mouthed the next part so Soohyun wouldn't be able to hear. "His grandfather's confined."

Sunny nodded as she understood the situation.

 

"I got the blankie!" Donghae came running to their spot earlier where his wife and the kid who was often mistaken as their son was still seated, but they were talking to another person. "Si- oh, it's Soonkyu!" Sunny glared at his older cousin. "You haven't grown, not even an inch." Jessica laughed at her husband's statement, but Sunny was getting more annoyed. "Whatever, at least I don't look like a fish." Donghae wrapped Soohyun's blankie around him to make him feel warmer. The kid wasn't cold, but he doesn't want him to get sick. "Aww, you guys look like a real family," Sunny commented upon seeing how they act towards Soohyun. "Yeah, we heard that a lot today," her cousin in law said.

"By the way, did you come here all by yourself?" She shook her head no. Jessica's eyebrows furrowed. She doesn't see anyone accompanying Sunny. "I actually came here with my boyfriend, but I told him to go to the restaurant first, then I'll just follow him because I saw you with Soohyun." The couple couldn't believe what they heard and looked at each other. "You have a boyfriend? Since when did you keep things from your favorite older cousin?!" Sunny chuckled at him. "Oppa, you don't have to know everything, duh. I think you know him." His eyes widened with what she said. He still can't believe that his younger cousin finally has a lovelife. "Seriously," he thought.

Sunny's phone started ringing. It was her boyfriend. "Yeah, okay, I'll go there now." The were looking at her as she ended the call with her boyfriend. "You have to go now," asked Jessica. Sunny nodded, then hugged her. "Oppa, I'm going now. Don't worry, I'll introduce him to you guys one day." She hugged his older cousin who was still surprised with her news about having a boyfriend. Before leaving, she bent down to Soohyun's level and held both of his hands. "Soohyun, listen to me, okay?" He nodded cutely, causing her to laugh. "Aunt Sunny is short, right? Don't forget to sleep a lot and drink lots and lots of milk. It'll make you grow taller. Play a lot of sports when you're older. It will make you really tall." Soohyun gasped. "I'm gonna be this tall?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter