Good Riddance

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B A N G!

The sound of the gun made Sunny and Tiffany jump up in fear and both Sungmin and Nichkhun who are holding them on both sides of their shoulders quickly pulled them for a hug to protect them. Kyuhyun, Siwon, and Eunhyuk quickly ducked after they heard the sound from the gun. Jessica covered her ears, then shrieked and bent forward, shaking in fear, still traumatized because of what happened to her. Donghae was only a few steps away from Jessica when he dropped to the ground. Jessica's tears came out of her eyes again and she was still shaking while covering her ears, with her eyes closed.

Krystal ran to the window and looked outside to see what's happening outside. "Oh my gosh!" Her eyes were round like gumballs. Even the twins started crying because of the noise from the gun. After confirming that a gun was really fired, she was shocked with what she saw. In front of the house beside her cousin's, there were police cars, an ambulance, people ducked down, and blood.

Tiffany gasped when she lifted her head from her boyfriend's chest to look at what happened. An unconscious body laid on the ground and there was also blood.

Jessica couldn't hear a sound, but she didn't want to look. She was sitting on the floor with her head resting on the wall, frightened to look at the commotion. She was starting to feel panicked by the situation. She's starting ask herself mentally. "Why can't I feel someone walking towards me? I'm probably holding on my ears too tight to not hear the sound of his footsteps. Why can't I feel someone holding me. Where's Donghae?!" Jessica wanted to voice them out, but she couldn't. She was too scared from the sound. Slowly, she turned her head and placed her hands on her eyes.

When everything seemed normal, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and Siwon stood properly and saw the unconscious body as well. Their eyes widened after seeing the body that had blood coming out. They just stood there with dropped jaws.

"Oppa, what's happening now," Sunny asked Sungmin as she doesn't want to look. She didn't receive a response from him and now, her heart's beating fast because of anxiety.

Sungmin was still shocked. He can't believe that he's looking at a lifeless body. "She's dead."

Jessica felt someone help her get up and still refusing to look, she took a peek from her fingers to see who it was. Seeing that person finally removed her hands from her face. "Thank God it's not you!" She threw her arms around the man who was standing in front of her while holding her shoulders. She hugged him with her weak arms and she sobbed while hugging him.

Donghae wrapped his arms around her, embracing her like there's no tomorrow, not wanting to let go. "I'm sorry. I wasn't able to shield you for the bullet." He had tears wanting to escape the walls of his eyes. Just like his wife, his eyes are closed. They're just feeling each other's love. Though her arms were weak, he could feel that Jessica was trying to tighten the hug with all of her might as she was really happy that her husband's in one piece, but because of her shaking body, she can't. Donghae could feel her body shaking from fear and it only made him hug her tighter, feeling even more guilty. "I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry. You don't have any fault. I'm just happy that you didn't get hit by the bullet." She opened her eyes and there in the street, she saw Yuri's lifeless body being carried by paramedics. "I'm just happy you're safe because I really don't know what I will do if you I lose you." She couldn't stop herself from crying so much.

"You'll never lose me. She's gone now."

"It's really over now, Hae. We can now have a peaceful life."

"And she can never hurt our family now."

"The is finally going to the grave," Kyuhyun said softly, but in a happy manner, only loud enough for Siwon and Eunhyuk to hear.

Siwon whacked his head with a shut-up-what-the-hell-was-that expression on his face.

"Let's see if you'll still be happy when she appears at your place later at night." Eunhyuk smirked when he saw Kyuhyun trying to act like he's not scared

The couple went to the cop who shot Yuri and thanked him for saving Donghae's life. If he wasn't quick enough, all of them would probably be going to the hospital right now because Donghae got hit by the bullet that was fired by Yuri. The cop was able to shoot Yuri from her left, just below her shoulder, which made the ballet pass through her heart.

Everyone's finally relieved. They all went inside when the police left. Siwon closed the gate and followed the group inside. Jessica's eyes were puffy from crying and Donghae's eyes were red.

"I'm gonna go check on Krystal." Tiffany excused herself to go upstairs.

 

"Tiff! You're alive!" Krystal clapped when she saw her cousin's best friend walk inside the master's bedroom where they hid.

"You immature kid. Of course, I'm alive!"

She pointed at something at Tiffany with a scrunched nose. "Your hair's messed up, though. Yuri did that to you?"

She nodded at the younger girl's question before taking her godson from the bed. "But it's alright. She's gone now."

"So she was the dead person that I saw earlier from the window?!"

"Mhm. Let's go downstairs. Everyone's there and I'm pretty sure that these two would want to see their parents.

"You have no idea how hard it is for one person to make these kids stop crying."

The two walked downstairs with Austin in Tiffany arms and Alison in Krystal's. All eyes were on the stairs, waiting for the two Americans to come down. Both Donghae and Jessica were shocked to see that the two women are holding two babies. One boy, and one girl.

"Austin," Donghae whispered when he saw his son being held by Tiffany.

"Oh my gosh, how d-" Jessica was cut off by Sunny.

"I'll tell you guys what happened," Sunny started. "When Yuri kept ringing the doorbell, I went outside to check. There was no one outside, but I heard a baby crying. I was fooled and I only found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter