Wait for Me

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four days passed and Donghae and his friends were still looking for her. He took a couple days off of work and his in laws and mom have contacted the police as well. Everyone was basically helping him find her. In the four days of her disappearance, Donghae's friends noticed that he's been losing weight. They've been searching for Jessica for the whole day now. It was already 6:00 pm and he won't stop driving. They got off the car when they reached an abandoned house. They went around the house, inside the rooms, but there was no sign of Jessica. He wasn't losing hope in finding his wife.

"I've searched everywhere," Eunhyuk said as he went back to the group outside the house.

"We've searched the whole house as well," Siwon added.

"I think we better go now. Let's eat dinner," suggested Kyuhyun.

Donghae kept quiet and stared at the ground.

Sungmin put an arm around him. "Let's go."

 

"Is that the only thing that I'll have for dinner?"

"Let me repeat what Jaejoong told you on your first stay here; be thankful enough that we're actually feeding you."

"First, how can I thank you when the food is crappy. Second, I can't eat if my hands are tired."

"Then you do you eat the food on your plate?"

"Of course I lean forward to do so. Use your brain, Yuri."

"You know, you complain too much. Well, you've been losing weight. It's actually a nice thing." Yuri smirked and thought of something. "Your death will come faster."

"Why? Because I'm famished and starting to be malnourished? I know what's on the back of that non-existent mind of yours. This was the food I ate earlier. Why are you giving me the same meal? I never repeat my meals. The food that you're feeding me isn't even expensive. This is only a microwaveable meal from the convenience store that you can buy for ₩ 3,000, which is actually very cheap, so why can't you give me a different meal?"

"Don't be too picky. Just eat it." Yuri stormed out of the room and let Jessica eat her food.

"You know what sweetie, I can already feel that your daddy's been searching for us. I know he is. Mommy's gonna eat now, so I think the pain will stop." She was teary eyed as she ate. She tried to stop her tears, but they kept falling out. She wiped her tears by putting her head near her shoulder. "I promise, when we get out of here, the first thing that we'll do is go to the hospital. I don't think daddy's gonna take that long. Just hold tight." A tear fell when she said the last line. It was another time for her to struggle while eating. She felt like she's being treated like an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter