The Perfect Date

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know, I just realized something," Jessica said as as she was lying down on the couch with her haid resting on Donghae's lap. "What is it," he asked her as he was playing with her hair. "It's our last day in LA and we haven't had a proper date." He looked at her with both of his eyebrows raised. "As in dinner date?" She nodded. At him. Two days ago, she told her husband that if he has plans, they can follow through it on the last day, just to make things fair for him. "I'm actually taking you somewhere later," he said with a smile. "Where to?" He shrugged his shoulders which made her annoyed. "You'll be taking me to a place that you don't know? What are you, a syndicate," she asked in an annoyed manner. He laughed at his wife's question. "You wanted a proper date, right? We're going on a proper date later." She smiled upon hearing this. "Really?! Where," she sat up straight. "I won't tell you. Just wear something nice."

 

It was 2:30 in the afternoon when the couple left the house. "This is ridiculous," she complained in the car. "Just keep it on, hun. It's a surprise," he explained. Jessica wanted to take the blindfold off of her face, but he insisted for her to not remove it. "Where are you taking me? I feel like I got kidnapped." Donghae only chuckled. "At least your hands and feet aren't tired. If I tie them up, you'll probably feel like you are." She hit his arm because of what he said, then she sat there without saying a word. She finally stopped asking those silly questions and she finally shut up about the blindfold.

"Hun," her voice was heard again. "What if I get kidnapped?"

He shifted his eyes from the road to her. He felt like he couldn't breathe when she asked him. He gripped on the steering wheel tightly. "Why," he managed to say something. "Is someone threatening you?"

She laughed in her seat. "No, no one's threatening me. I just suddenly thought of it." She faced him even if she was blindfolded. "You gotta answer that, you know."

He let out a sigh before he answered. "If you get kidnapped, which I hope will not happen, I'd go to the ends of the world to find you and to save you." He smiled a light smile at her. The thought of losing her made him feel terrified.

"Hey, I'm just asking." She knows that he felt scared because she heard him sigh. Since she was blindfolded, she started feeling the objects that could be between them.

"You looking for something," he asked as he noticed that she was tapping on different objects.

"Yes. You sighed a minute ago and I know what you need."

Donghae smiled when he realized what Jessica was looking for. It was his hand. It was true, he needed her hand right now. "There," he said as she grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"You okay now?"

He kissed her hand for a long time. "Much better," he said before smiling wide.

 

"We're here!" Donghae stepped out of the car and opened his wife's car door for her. "I can finally take this off," said Jessica as she stepped out of the car. "Where are we? Are we in Laguna Beach," she asked when she removed her blindfold. "Come on," he said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the restaurant. "We're going inside? There's no one in there, hun," she said when she noticed that it was empty. "Mr. Donghae Lee," one of the staff members asked Donghae when the couple walked in. "That would be me," he said. "Your table's ready, please follow me," the staff member said before leading them to their table which was locate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter