Back to Work

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week off from work, they went back to the office and comtinued with their training. Jessica's dad trained the two as Donghae's dad wasn't able to finish training his son. The couple still goes out for lunch. Sometimes, they eat with Jessica's dad. It will be like that for the succeeding days until they're officially the company's CEO and COO. Every morning, Donghae would wake up early to make breakfast for him and his wife. They no longer ate out for breakfast and even for dinner. Jessica would cook dinner when they arrive home from work. They slowly got used to it and it became their usual routine.

 

 

It was another weekday, so Donghae was the firsf to wake up. As he sat on the bed, he woke up the sleeping figure beside him. It was none other than his wife, Jessica. She already transferred to the master's bedroom with him. While he was preparing breakfast downstairs, she was getting dressed up for work. She went downstairs before he set the food on the table. "Good morning, fishy," she greeted her husband. "Good morning, princess," he said as he brought the food on table and sat accross from her. "Go eat quickly so you can get ready for work," she told him. Donghae really did eat quickly. After eating, he went upstairs and let Jessica to wash dishes as he got ready.

"Let's go," she said as she was preparing to walk out the door. "Wait," Donghae called. "What now," she looked at him with her eyebrow raised. "You forgot something," he told her. She already had confusion written on her face. "I don't think so, Hae. Let's go." She was about to turn around when he grabbed her wrist, then pulled her closer. He kissed her lips for a few seconds. "You forgot to give me my morning kiss, silly" he told Jessica. Jessica only shook her head. "Seriously, you need to be mature," she said before kissing him. "There, now you got two." She giggled at him. "Come along now, Mr. CEO in training." She went out the door first and he followed.

 

In the office, Jessica's dad would train Donghae in the morning, while Jessica's schefule was in the afternoon. It was time for lunch when Donghae asked his father in law if he would like to join them for a meal. He declined his offer with a smile. He made his way to Jessica's office, then knocked on her door before opening it.

"What do you wanna eat for lunch?"

"Steak would be great," she smiled.

"I know a place," he told her. She then stood up and grabbed her belongings before heading out with him. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they walked to the parking lot. Jessica lets him open her car door for her now, not unlike before.

 

After ordering, someone aporoached Donghae and Jessica's table. "Bro!" Donghae heard a familliar voice.

"Hey, how's it going," he stood up to give that guy a man hug. Jessica just watched the two. "Sica, this is Eunhyuk. He's one of my best friends," Donghae introduced his best friend to his wife.

Jessica stood up and extended her and to him. "Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Jessica," she smiled.

"The last time I saw you guys together was during your wedding. Are you guys on a date?" Eunhyuk smiled at them.

"Kinda," Donghae said in a low voice.

"Whoops, my bad. I'll get going now. It was great to see you guys. Bye," he waved at them, then left.

 

After their meal, they went back in the car. Though after a few minutes of driving, Donghae stopped the car. "Why'd you stop the car," she asked her husband. "I wanna take a walk first," he said to her. They went out of the car and walked in the park. They intertwined their hands together, while Jessica's free hand grabbed his arm. He smiled with her actions. "You feeling cold," he asked. "Nope. I just wanna hold you like this." He smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter