Vacation

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer approached quickly and Jessica was leaving with her husband and her parents. The four of them are going to the US. Jessica couldn't contain her happiness. Not only will she be taking her time off of work, but she's also going to see her relatives. The last time that she saw them was during her wedding. "I'm so excited to see everyone," she said with a huge smile on her face. "They're probably twice as excited to see you though," Donghae laughed. "They're nice, right?" Jessica nodded as an answer. "Very. Since you weren't able to talk that much to them when you visited and during our wedding, now's your chance to get to know them more." It was true. Out of all her relatives in the States, it was only Jessica's grandparents who didn't make him feel uncomfortable. Of course he was like a typical kid who's shy at first, but the Jungs already made him feel like he's a part of their family. The plane ride going to San Francisco wasn't boring at all because of Jessica's stories about her relatives.

 

 

"Jess!" A girl screamed in the arrival area of SFIA. She Jessica held Donghae's hand as they walked out of the airport. Jessica's parents followed behind. "How's my baby girl," said Jessica after letting go of her husband's hand and enclosing the girl in a tight hug. "I told you, I'm  not a baby anymore," she pouted. "What, you're still a baby to me," she smiled widely and pinched her cheek. "Hi Donghae oppa," she greeted him and smiled. "It's nice to see you again, Krystal" he said. "Yes, it's been a while. The last time I saw you was during the wedding and before that, we met when I was younger, but you still remember," she giggled. "Right, we met when we visited here when I was in high school," he smiled. "Auntie, uncle," she ran to Jessica's parents when she saw them and hugged them. "Krystal, how are you," said Mrs. Jung. "I'm fine, auntie. Anyways, I think we all need to go now. Everyone's waiting." With that, they all went to the vehicle.

 

"Krys, can I drive," asked Jessica. "I'll drive since you're tired. Just go rest," the younger girl smiled. "No, I've gotten enough rest," she argued."Not enough rest." Jessica won't let Krystal to stop her. "I'll go buy you all the jellybeans you want," Jessica tried to bribe her. Krystal was silent for a few seconds. "Naaah. I'm not a little girl a-" she got cut off by herolder cousin. "If you don't hand the keys over to me, I'm gonna go tell your brother and your parents that someone's been c-" Krystal's eyes widened upon hearing this, so she covered Jessica's mouth. "There! Take the keys, take the wheel," said Krystal who almost threw the key to her face. Jessica laughed and kissed her cheek. Jessica went to the driver's seat. Donghae was already settled in the back, but he was startled when Krystal opened the door. "Oppa, go sit beside your wife. I'll stay here with auntie and uncle," she said with a warm smile. Donghae smiled as he went down. "Thank you," he said to her. Krystal only gave him two thumbs up.

 

When they arrived to the house where Jessica grew up, all of them went out of the car. Krystal stayed and waited for Jessica. "Jess," she called her which made her look at her. "You'll still buy me jellybeans, right," she asked. "You refu-" she smirked, but she got cut off. "Hey, I'm considering it again!" Jessica only laughed at her younger cousin as she went out of the car. "She's still a baby," she said before going to the house with her parents' stuff. She and her husband brought all the luggage, with Krystal walking behind them. "They're here," Jessica's grandmother exclaimed. She couldn't hide her joy and excitement. They all said their hellos and sat at the dinner table. They all wanted to know more about Donghae so they all had a very long chat. They even talked about Donghae's dad and they felt sorry for not being able to visit. After talking about his father, the atmosphere started to become lighter again. "The last tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter