Sequel Part 3: Mirae & Luhan

Compelled to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>Another two years later<

Seomi’s point of view, third person’s perspective

 

“EOMMA!!!” A deafening cry resonated throughout the normal sized apartment where there lived three people. Mirae peeked out from the kitchen.

“Yes, Seomi?” she asked, putting down the bowl with whipped cream on the counter and jogging into her daughter’s room. Seomi, the three year who had her head stuck in her dress, whined again to get her mother’s full attention. Mirae chuckled and pulled down the dress and a small head popped up through the hole. “Ah! There you are!” Mirae cooed and giggled. Seomi giggled too and held up a pair of blue shoes that matched her little dress. Mirae kindly helper her put them on and after that Seomi ran out from the room towards the kitchen; she was very curious about the birthday cake that her mother was preparing. Her mother followed behind, not quite keeping up with her daughter’s speed, and took out the birthday cake and placed the whipped cream on top of it all. She decorated the cake with heart shaped sprinkles. Seomi stood on the stool that was specifically designed and constructed just for her by her loving father. “Ah, finally done,” her mother sighed and washed off her hands quickly. Seomi peeked at the birthday cake; she was very pleased with the appearance of it.

“Perfect, eomma!” she complimented, smiling widely.

“Thank you, my beautiful princess,” her mother replied, bending down to kiss the top of Seomi’s head. Seomi looked back at the birthday cake for a moment before jumping down from her stool and walked out of the kitchen. The decorations hung all around their apartment: there were balloons in every colour of the rainbow, lots of ribbons and glitter all over the tables. This was going to be a perfect birthday party, Seomi declared.

“Angel?? Can you help me pick which tie I should wear?” She heard her father calling from her parents’ bedroom.

“Coming, appa!” The little girl rushed inside the bedroom where her father was, standing by the wardrobe with a frown on his forehead. Seomi took her place next to her father with an utmost serious expression. She scrutinised the many colourful ties in the wardrobe, ponding long and hard on what would suit her father to wear this special day. She looked down at her blue, Cinderella inspired dress and then up at the ties.

“That one!” she said, pointing at a light blue tie. Luhan took it and looked at it.

“Excellent choice, my princess!” he exclaimed and put it around his neck. Seomi watched with a proud smile as he knotted the tie and then made a handsome pose. “What do you think?” he asked. Seomi gave him two thumbs up.

“Appa is the most handsome man in the world!” she said confidently. Luhan chuckled and bent down to give her a kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you, princess. Love you,” he cooed. Seomi giggled and pushed him away.

“Love you too, appa. But we don’t have much time now! Sehun oppa and Mi Song eonnie will come soon!” she told her father sincerely who must have forgotten completely that all the preparations were not quite finished yet. Luhan saluted.

“Tell what must be done before the guests arrive, your excellency!” he said. Seomi nodded liking and thought for a short moment before she came up with a task.

“Go give eomma a hug! She is tired because of all work,” the three year old ordered. Luhan chuckled.

“Will do right away, your excellency!” he said in a soldier-like manner and headed towards the kitchen. Seomi went after and saw how Luhan wrapped his arms around Mirae’s waist tightly from behind and buried his face in the crook of her neck. Mirae laughed and turned around, wondering where that sudden hug had come from. “Her excellency ordered it,” Luhan informed, flashing her a goofy smile. Then he turned to Seomi who perked up.

“Yes, father?” she asked, trying her best to sound like a true princess.

“Does her excellency allow me to kiss my wife?” Luhan wondered. Seomi narrowed her eyes; she was hoping that her father would be fooled and think that he would not be allowed to do such a thing. But then she smiled.

“Of course you can kiss eomma!” she chirped. Luhan let go of Mirae to bow deeply.

“Thank you, your excellency,” he said and turned Mirae towards him and gave her a very sweet, loving kiss. Seomi giggled as her mother smiled ridiculously happily and nearly had to grab the sink to not faint. Just then, the doorbell rang and Seomi hurried to open.

“Sehun oppa! Mi Song eonnie!” she exclaimed loudly and hugged both of them.

“Hi, Seomi! Happy birthday!” the couple exclaimed back and Sehun blew a tootle while Mi Song handed over a big package to Seomi who now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter