Chapter 29

Compelled to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mirae’s POV

A bright light woke me up the next morning, along with the worst headache I had ever experienced. It felt like someone had stabbed my forehead with knives over and over, and then left them in there. I tried to open my eyes but the sunlight was too bright, so I tried to get out of bed without looking. “Ah!” I cried out as I fell on the floor due to the immense pain in my head and the lack of balance. I crawled up to the windows and pulled the curtains, blocking all the sunlight and finally allowing me to open my eyes fully. It wasn’t until now that I realised that I didn’t have any clothes beside a bra and . I gasped. What had happened last night? I couldn’t remember anything from the point after I met someone outside the club and Luhan had yelled at me, or had it been at someone else he yelled at? It felt very unimportant at the moment. There was only one thing I wanted to know right now: had he done anything to me while I slept or when I fainted? I reached for some clothes that lay on a chair, not caring what is was. It turned out to be a shirt, and strangely enough it was a tad too big for me. As I was too tried to think about why it was too big, I headed for the door; Luhan had some questions to answer. I put my hand on the handle, but I wasn’t the one to open the door, instead it was Luhan who was just about to walk inside. My body froze at the sight of him. Luhan, on the other hand, closed the door behind him.

“You’re up,” he stated lifelessly. “I’m guessing you’re hungry. There’s noodles and if you want. Also, you should say ‘thank you’, because you have no idea what you cost me last night. A pretty great , for one. So, get on with it.” Once again, Luhan amazed me by showing exactly how little it took for him to make my blood boil in my veins.

‘How the can you blame me when YOU were the one who insisted that I was coming with you instead of letting me stay at home like I wanted! You, Kris and Tao forced alcohol into me! Of course I got drunk! I’ve never drunk anything in my life, ever! If you didn’t get laid then I’m almost happy even though I feel like ! You deserve whatever’s coming your way, Lu Han! You’re a shallow playboy who thinks solely about himself and would leave everyone behind if it meant you’d be number one! You’re a terrible person and you’re going to take me to the airport right now!’ That was what I wished I could have said. But I was too weak and afraid for what he would do to me then. What came out of my mouth was an entirely different thing. “We didn’t do anything last night, right? You didn’t-?”

“No,” he replied, emotionlessly, still not changing the tone of his voice. “Is that my shirt?” He pointed at the shirt I was wearing. I looked down at it. So that’s why it doesn’t fit on me, go figure. Now I’ll have to burn my body... Great...

“I’ll take it off,” I said.

“Keep it on. Just get out of my sight.” He grabbed my arm and pushed me out of the bedroom, shutting the door in my face. I frowned. He was acting weird again. Like the time he had been sort of unstable, on the wedding, and I saw him cry. I wondered how it could be that one second Luhan was so cold, angry and violent and in the next he acted as though I didn’t exist. If he was like the latter on some occasions, couldn’t he change it to always? I loved when I didn’t exist in his eyes, since he left me alone then, which was all I wanted.

“Hey, hey, hey. Look what we have here. It’s our little princess, awake, bright and y with a shirt that barely covers her thighs and a y bed-head. How did you know that I am addicted to girls with y bed-heads?” I swung around. By now, I could recognise that voice anywhere. Tao stood in front of me. His eyes were scanning me up and down.

“Stay away from me,” I snapped at him. So far, Tao had never touched me before, so I didn’t expect that he would do that now either. How I hated being incorrect.

Tao made a swishing sound with his mouth. “Ah, I get so hard just hearing how cocky you sound, babe. Won’t you let me touch you a little? Maybe a little squeeze in the right area will make you change your mind? Hm?” I took a step back.

“I said, stay away!”

Tao rolled his eyes. “Nah, too cocky. I’m still the man here. Now come here!” He grabbed my arm, pulling me into him and backed us into the wall. I opened my mouth to scream but he shut me up by kissing me. I tried to fight him, even if he was much stronger than me. He had his hands trapping one of mine while his other ran over my , caressing it. “Mm, I had a great night last night, although I wouldn’t mind having some morning fun...” Tao huskily mumbled against

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter