Chapter 41

Compelled to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

A couple of days later, Mirae and Luhan prepared to pack their suitcases and go back home to Korea. During the last days, they had actually had lots of fun and were able to get to know each other a lot more. Luhan had asked Sehun to stay with them to keep everything under control and make sure that they didn’t fight, which Sehun had consented to gladly. He had stayed in Kris and Tao’s room with Luhan while Mirae slept in the big bedroom. Mirae and Luhan had, thanks to Sehun, really been able to talk to each other without feeling forced into it or with those faked attitudes they had had in the past. It had gone so well that Luhan felt that maybe it was necessary for Sehun to be near, because he could go to him as soon as he needed help in expressing himself or had another similar problem. That was why Luhan had – the day before they were leaving China – dragged Sehun aside to ask if he wanted to go back to Korea with them. He offered Sehun to stay at their new big house while he searched for an apartment of his own and a work, and having all the money in the world, Luhan naturally didn’t think it was a problem with that either. He explained that he owed Sehun that for leaving him alone in the past even if Sehun was troubled and Luhan had ignored him due to his gained popularity and rebellious attitude. For Sehun it was evident, but that he would need time to think about it. Luhan had nodded and told him he had all the time in the world to decide.

“Hey, Mirae,” Sehun called as he opened the bedroom door. The girl closed her suitcase and turned to smile at Sehun.

“Hey!” she greeted, getting up on her feet.

“Are you excited about going home?” Sehun wondered, pointing at the suitcase. “Your plane is leaving in two hours, right?”

“Yep. And both ways actually. In one way it’s going to be a relief to come home again. But it’s also going to be... troubling. My family will probably be very eager about hearing what we’ve done here, so we’ll have to lie. Except my brother who almost hates Luhan still. I tried to tell him about Luhan’s apology and how he’s changed but he refused to believe me. I’m guessing that hasn’t changed with him, so I’ll have to deal with that until I’ve managed to convince him somehow. Anyway, I’m sure you didn’t come to hear about my complaints. What’s the real reason?” Mirae asked with a gentle smile. Sehun scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

“Yeah. Yesterday Luhan asked me a question and I wanted to hear your opinion before I agreed on his offer,” Sehun said. Mirae tilted her head curiously. “He wondered if I wanted to come with you guys to Korea and live in the house you have until I’ve found a job and my own place,” Sehun continued. “I’d really love to go back with you guys, since it hasn’t been all fun being in China alone. Though I need to know if it’s okay with you first.” Mirae walked up to him and gave him a tight hug.

“Of course it is, Sehun. I’d love if you could come with us.” She let go of him. “It’s much easier to be around Luhan when you are too. Come with us! I’m sure Weici will be very happy too! She must’ve missed having you around.” Sehun smiled.

“I hope so. Either way, thank you. It means a lot to me. But I don’t think I can go today. I’ll talk to Luhan about moving my things to Korea again.”

“Yes. He might lend you one of his jet planes.” Mirae winked. Sehun laughed.

“Yeah, I’ll ask him.”

“Do that.”

“Yup. I’ll go now. See you later.” Sehun walked out and made his way to the other room where Luhan sat on the floor with his own suitcase. “Dude, you can’t put all your dirty clothes in a pile like this,” Sehun remarked, touching the pile with his toe. Luhan hit his foot and grabbed the pile then shoved it down in his suitcase.

“I’ll take care of it when I get home. What did Mirae say?”

“She said it was more than okay. She wanted me to come with you. Heh, I might steal her from you one fine day. She seems to like me,” Sehun teased. Luhan glared at him.

“Nope. You’re not causing a divorce. I don’t need that along with the troubles with my father. Eh... Have I packed everything now? I can’t find anything else that needs to be packed. Some things I keep here in China for the times we come back here. Err... I don’t know. Ah, I’ll have someone send it to me otherwise. Anyway, when are you coming then? Should I make sure one of our planes fetch you in a couple of days or do you want me to buy you a ticket for a ‘normal people’s plane’?” Luhan grinned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter