Chapter 51

Compelled to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Ah, so we’re back in this little country called South Korea. At last! How long has it been? 2 months?” The sunglass-covered eyes looked around the airport with a smirk gracing his full lips.

“Geez, the fashion here is worse than I remember... And yeah, we were here in June, right? When it wasn’t so ing warm...” Tao grunted and rolled his eyes. “Where are we heading first?”

“Well,” Kris said, “I reckon Luhan doesn’t want anything to do with us after he threw us out...”

Tao frowned. “So, what are we even doing here?” he asked the slightly taller one. Kris let out a light chuckle while he nodded his head.

“We’re here to shake the son of a ’s world a bit, of course,” he replied. “What else would we do here? Except , drink and screw Luhan up again.” Tao shrugged his shoulders.

“The hell do I know?” Tao answered. “Let’s just get the out of here and get me something to drink! I’m going to kill someone otherwise!” He marched out to a cab and threw his bag in the trunk before he got inside the car. Kris followed suit and told the driver to go to any given hotel with at least four stars and that lay near a bar or strip club. Tao laughed at the driver’s confused facial expression although he didn’t say much besides: “Yes, sir.” After they had arrived at a rather exclusive hotel, Kris and Tao each fixed a room of their own, threw their bags on the beds and then headed out for a standard night’s fun.

 

The next morning, once they were finally awake, Kris and Tao began to fully plan their stay in the foreign country which they had only been to one time before. That time, they had also had a guide in form of Luhan and therefore this visit could turn out much more unexpected if they did not plan it in detail, something they were quite aware of. Kris lay one leg over the other as they sat down in the hotel bar with some Cuba Libre – cola and rum. “So,” Kris started, “how are we going to do this? Nice and clean or chaotic and ruthless?” Tao chuckled. Kris’ smirk showed that he had already decided what he wanted and was just asking for the fun of hearing Tao answer.

“How about a mixture?” Tao suggested. “We know we want to scare the out of the girl and kick Luhan in the balls for throwing us out like that...and treating us like that. Why don’t we do both at the same time? Less effort required from our side and more chaos on theirs.”

“Excellent. But how?” Kris took a sip of his drink when suddenly an idea appeared in his brilliant mind. A smile, that would’ve frightened anyone had it been directed to them, formed on his face. “I’ve got the best idea in the whole ing history!” He gulped the rest of the drink and stood up, marching out of the room with Tao going after him. They walked out on the street where Kris suddenly came to a halt, turning around to face his companion in crime.

“What?” Tao inquired, not hiding his curiosity or urge to get the plan in motion.

“Now, where is their damn school located? I don’t even know the name of it...” Kris said. Tao thought for a while.

“Don’t they go to that art school or whatever it is?” he asked. Kris snapped his fingers in a manner of saying he had understood and hailed in a cab and the two got in, ordering the driver to drive them to whatever art high school that existed in Seoul. The driver, knowing more than one school like that, drove them to the most famous one: Seoul Arts High School. The two guys got out after paying the driver a rather generous amount of money since they didn’t bother asking how much it had actually cost, and also, because neither of them understood money’s value. “Is this it?” Tao judged the school’s exterior and snorted. “I thought Luhan was rich...”

“He is. This is a private school though, so we can always hope it meets his standard, or else we’ll have to- You know what, never-the -mind. Luhan is an idiotic bastard’s child who has got zero clue about who he’s messing with. Let him go to a high school that , what do we have to care now? We aren’t his friends anymore according to himself.” Tao glanced at the taller one. He could almost see the flames Kris’ eyes; it was crazy how angry he felt over Luhan’s decision. Tao felt mad too, but not anywhere near how Kris apparently felt.

“Let’s go find that guy,” Tao said. They marched inside through the gates and upwards to the school, walking straight towards the reception where they had ask for the person they needed to find. Kris put on his most handsome smile and flirty act as he bent down to the female receptionist. She looked up at him.

“Can I help you?” she asked. His cologne hitting her right in the face and intoxicating her in an instance.

“Yeah, you can,” Kris replied in his seductive English. “You can call someone named Taemin here. I’m his brother and need a word with him. It’s pretty urgent so get going, sweetheart.” He stood up in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter