Decision

Th13teen

 

 

Well, I knew what a white rose meant.

 

But I shook my head.

 

Ha. Ha. Ha.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

That's all he had to say to make me forgive him. Yeah. I was too soft.

 

Me: For what?

Him: For not talking to you.

Me: You were busy, right?

Him: Yes. I..uhm...

Me: You...what?

Him: Wanted to talk to you.

Me: Of course.

Him: Not here. Uh...

 

But we were not able to go anywhere else. My dear brothers appeared just in time. Tao and Kyungie rounded the corner and stopped a few meters from where we were. They were standing about a few feet from Taehyung who was talking to something or someone from inside his locker. Their eyes went past through Yue and Jimin who were talking in a rather too soft way. Tao's eyebrows met and he instantly looked like a mama tiger ready to pounce on her prey. Kyungie just his lips as if he was about to go for the kill. They walked together towards us and stopped in front of us.

 

And to make matters worse, came Baek, Chanyeol and Chen, happily chattering, but when they saw us, suddenly broke into a sort of run. Jungkook took one step back and leaned on the locker again. He smiled shyly as he bumped into Sehun who had appeared behind him. Kai was behind Sehun as well.

 

Suho and Lay walked out from their class and dropped by the locker area as well.

 

The boys didn't have skateboard practice, so it was straight home for the rest of us. I held the rose in my hand as I walked toward the school parking lot behind Suho and the boys.

 

There was a police car escorting us home and I felt like we were the criminals instead of the victims. I kept glancing at the back to check if another car was following us. Suho kept checking his rearview mirror as well. I knew he was just being careful, but to those who didn't know the reaso, he must have come off as paranoid.

 

When we arrived home, I was surprised to see a big container van outside. I had thought that we'd be moving when papa and the oldies would arrive. But I guess we would have to get a headstart on moving the stuff that we already packed away.

 

Mama was already home. She immediately instructed us to start bringing down the stuff we had finished packing, so the men from the moving company will be loading them into the container van. Mama had said that the van will be back the next day to pick up the rest of the stuff. She had asked the househelp to go to the house to ensure that our things were kept secure.

 

I went to my room and heaved the suitcase that I had filled with my stuff out of the door. I had left my school stuff and some clothes in the closet because we wouldn't be moving back until papa and the oldies arrived. I think mama just wanted to make sure that when papa and the oldies arrive, there won't be much to do anymore. They only had to pack thei remainder of their stuff and we could go.

 

Chanyeol saw me heaving the suitcase and he stopped to help me carry it. He went down the stairs with my suitcase as he also carried two backpacks full of his stuff. He had left a big box of his stuff upstairs just so he could help me out. I beamed at him and thanked him for his help. I went back to my room and got some of the stuff that I had already packed and followed him downstairs.

 

Tao, as usual, was dropping things down the stairs, shouting out warnings to whoever was under the stairs. Suho had been annoyed and asked Tao to please carry his stuff carefully down the stairs instead of throwing them down. The panda gege just grinned and dropped yet another backpack down the stairs.

 

Baekhyun. He had labeled all his stuff and carried them one by one downstairs. He had called one of the movers and specifically told the guy to put his stuff all in one place when they unload it at the house. He tapped one of the big boxes full of his stuff and showed the guy the label he stuck.

 

Lay and Kyungie were helping each other carry their stuff outside. Lay's piano was carefully loaded into a padded box and carried outside to the container van. Kyungie personally arranged his stuff inside the van and piled them in one area.

 

Chen also labeled his stuff but didn't instruct the movers like Baek did. He just piled his stuff outside the gate and stood there with his hands on his waist as he watched the men load the boxes and suitcases in the van.

 

Suho walked in and out of the house, carefully overseeing the loading of the boxes, bags and other stuff in the van. His boxes and suitcases were still upstairs and he had to close his eyes for a few minutes before he took a deep breath and asked the men to please wait for him because his stuff were still upstairs. Two of the men helped carry his boxes downstairs and into the van.

 

Kai and Sehun were acting like dorks. If Tao was throwing his stuff downstairs, they were making use of the stairs to slide their stuff down. Sehun would position a suitcase on the top step and pushed it down so it will slide all the way down the groundfloor. Kai did the same, to be exact. So, you could expect the house to be in full chaos and mayhem.

 

Mama was on the phone with papa. She was saying something like papa didn't have to fly that evening back to Beijing, and just wait for the next day. It seemed like the oldies were done with their enrollment. But then mama said that papa couldn't just leave the three in London. So, papa had wanted to go back home without the oldies? I guessed our current situation was really serious, if papa wanted to be home so bad.

 

Suho told mama he'd go with the movers to supervise the unloading of the stuff in the house. Mama had to stop talking to papa for a minute to think before she nodded slowly. She asked Baekhyun to go with Suho. Baek couldn't believe his "luck" and he just scratched his head, but followed Suho nevertheless.

 

Mama: Junmian, after you unload the things, don't stay long and come right back.

Suho: Yes, ma.

Mama: Baixian, you heard me. I don't wanna hear you going around the house now.

Baek: Yes, mama.

Mama: There's still one more batch, by the way. It's best if we load them today, so we won't have a lot of stuff to bring when your papa returns.

Suho: Should we go with the second batch too?

Mama: No. I'll let the househelp do that.

Suho: Alright. Come on, Baek.

Baek: Okay.

Mama: Be careful. No talking to strangers.

Baek: Ma, I'm old enough to wanna talk with strangers.

Mama: Shush..go now.

Baek: See you later!

 

And he ran after Suho outside.

 

Dinner was prepared after an hour when the two returned. The househelp had to go with the movers and stay at the new house. Well, new...because it has been recnstructed. Anyway, dinner was sort of quiet, except for the occasional muttering and mumbling among the boys. I ate my food slowly and fought the urge to join the muttering.

 

The boys were excited with us moving back to our house. I was excited too. I missed that house. I haven't seen everything after they finished the reconstruction. Recently, the oldies hasn't been to check on the house because of the kidnapping incidents. But papa still made sure that he got reports about the progress of the house.

 

By Wednesday, when they return from London, we'll be moving back.

 

It would get some getting used to the new house again. I bet I'd get lost during the first few weeks. LOL.

 

I might have daydreamed too long, because the next thing I knew was Sehun's hand was waving in front of my face. I faced him with a blank look.

 

Sehun: Are you okay?

Me: Huh?

Sehun: You were fixed there. Unmoving.

Me: Oh?

Sehun: Yeah.

Me: I was just thinking.

Sehun: Of whom?

Me: Not who, but what.

Sehun: What?

Me: The new house.

Tao: Are you sure?

Me: Yes.

 

I glared at him. He was smirking as he bit through his steak.

 

Kai: I'm excited for my room.

Sehun: I won't have to share with anyone, at last. Hehehe.

Baek: You still have to share the bathroom with me.

Sehun: No way.

Kai: Why don't you just stay in the downstairs bedroom?

Sehun: I don't wanna.

Kyungie: I don't mind where my room is, as long as I'm the only one in there.

Kai: Even if your room is outside the house?

Kyungie: Yes. Even if my room is outside the gate.

 

He looked at Kai with wide eyes. Mama cleared and eyed the two. Kai dropped his head, but giggled all the same. Kyungie made faces at Kai. Mama called both their attention again.

 

Chanyeol and Chen snorted and made a high-5 under the table. Yeah, should be a low-5. LOL.

 

Mama: Chanyeol, Chen...

Chanyeol/Chen: Ma...

Mama: You both will wash the dishes tonight. You know the househelp are not here.

Kai: Mwahahaha...

Mama: Clear the table, Kai.

Chen: Hahahahahahah...

 

Kyungie bit his lip, just so he won't be able to say anything. I was sure he didn't wanna do chores. I saw Tao snicker and pretended to drink. Sehun raised an eyebrow in disbelief. The older boys, Baek, Lay and Suho ate silently.

 

I finished my food and brought my plate to the sink. After washing my hands, I excused myself from the rest and went up to my room. I prepared my bathroom stuff and went to take a shower. Sleeping after a warm shower was always good.

 

Before I went to bed, I checked my notes and reviewed some lessons. I did have a homework, so I went to finish it first.

 

I checked my phone before I went to sleep. There were several text messages. One of them was from the Brat.

 

"You haven't replied to my last message. Have you already fainted because of missing me?"

 

What the-?

 

"FYI, I haven't fainted. And I didn't miss you. I was only attending to more important matters than answering your nonsense message."

 

Well, that was half-truth. I missed him, but God knows I'd rather faint than admit it to him.

 

"Ah...I understand. You seem to have been busy constructing a good enough sentence for an excuse."

 

The nerve-?

 

"I don't need to have an excuse, Brat."

 

"That was a short reply. Have you finally ran out of words? Or do you want me to give you more time to think?"

 

"Are you bored?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Go find something worthwhile to do and don't bother me. I'm going to sleep."

 

"You're worth my time."

 

"Shut up."

 

"I know you miss me."

 

"Goodnight Taeyong."

 

"Wow. First time you actually typed my name. I wonder how it will sound like when you say it."

 

"Sangsang hajima. Don't even try to imagine it."

 

"Oh, I can just imagine."

 

"Goodnight."

 

"Did you know that on Saturday, you're supposed to decide already?"

 

!

 

I froze for a few minutes, trying to understand what Taeyong said.

 

Wait.

 

Did I just call him Taeyong again?

 

I must have lost my mind.

 

Decision by Saturday.

 

"No, I don't know. Is it this Saturday already?"

 

"Actually, appa will be calling for you on Friday, after your class."

 

"Oh."

 

 

I wonder what God was thinking, when he created you. I wonder if he knew everything I would need, because he made all my dreams come true. When God made you, he must be thinking about me.

 

That's from the song I want to be sung on my wedding day. When God Made You. And this Friday, I would be expected to decide which one I would choose to marry in the future.

 

I completely forgot Taeyong and his text messages. I stared at the dark ceiling and thought about my decision carefully. It was only a matter of days when I would have to choose between him and Jungkook.

 

No.

 

I didn't wanna choose.

 

Yet.

 

Jungkook had wanted to talk to me earlier, but because of my brothers, we were not able to talk. He gave me a white rose...and I seemed to have forgotten about that...as soon as I reached home...

 

I got up again and went to rummage my bag. I had hastily stuffed the rose inside it. I pulled it out carefully. I my night-light. Good thing the petals haven't fallen off because of my carelessness.

 

A white rose is a symbols of a wedding.

 

What the-?

 

Truthfully though, when he gave the rose to me, I had thought that white roses symbolized purity in intentions. Well, that was correct. But because of the current situation, I could only associate the flower to a wedding.

 

It's always been a mystery to me, how two hearts can come together...how can love can last forever.

 

I fell asleep thinking about how I would look like wearing a white gown. And I dreamt that I was walking down the aisle. Well, more like running towards the altar, wanting to finally see who my groom is.

 

I was woken up by my alarm...right when I was almost about to see my groom's face.

 

Bummer.

 

 

 


 

 

Wednesday.

 

Papa, Luhan, Xiumin and Kris arrived from London. They had asked the airport service to drive them home instead of asking Suho to come pick them up.

 

Mama was still in her class when the boys from London arrived. It was around five in the afternoon.

 

Nobody was allowed to go anywhere.

 

We all sat in the living room waiting for them. Papa had just called Suho, telling him that the plane had just touched down in Beijing and in about an hour, they'd be back home.

 

It was weird and awkward seeing all of us behaved and seated in the living room. It's like there were some people with authority going to do an ocular inspection.

 

Suho: They'll be home in an hour or so. Nobody move.

Sehun: But my legs are cramped already.

Suho: *facepalm*

Sehun: Can I move my legs, gege?

Baek: I need to drink. I'm gonna move my off this couch and go to the kitchen, okay?

Suho: *facepalm*

Kai: I wanna sleep.

Tao: You can sleep, but make sure you don't move.

Kai: Prod me when I start moving, okay?

Tao: Sure. If I don't sleep myself.

 

I leaned back on the couch and played with my hair. I had raised my legs up on the couch and crossed them. Chanyeol was seated beside me and he tapped my leg, meaning I had to put my feet down. I obediently put my feet back down, but still leaned back.

 

Lay and Kyungie were the ones who were good at not moving, to be honest. Kyungie sat quietly in his seat, just waiting for papa and the oldies to arrive. I knew he wouldn't be bored just waiting like that. Lay ge was also sitting calmly. He occasionally crossed his legs then uncrossed them. He kept looking at his watch at five minute intervals. Aside from that, there was no other movements from him.

 

Chen went with Baek to the kitchen to drink. I bet he was getting bored sitting still. He must have wanted to go out and pretty much do whatever. But Suho didn't take his eyes off Chen and Baek when they got up from the couch.

 

Me: Are we really supposed to just sit here and wait for them?

Suho: Yes.

Me: It's boring.

Kai: I know right. For one hour, we'll be sitting here like a log.

Me: I might fall asleep.

Suho: Just sit quietly, will you? I've had enough of you kids wiggling around.

Chanyeol: I haven't been wiggling around, hyung.

Suho: Not yet, but who knows, in a matter of seconds from now, you will be.

Tao: I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when they arrive.

 

And he got up. He went to the stairs and stopped right at the first step. Then he sighed. He continued up the stairs and to his room.

 

Kai seemed to feel he was also sleepy, went to stretch out on the couch and hugged the cushions.

 

Sehun leaned back on the couch as well and tapped his foot on the floor. He started clapping and singing to a tuneless song to amuse himself. Baekhyun and Chen joined him as they sat back down on the couch. I followed suit and clapped, although I didn't know what Sehun was singing about. And it was just a matter of a few more seconds that everyone started clapping with Sehun. Even Suho, Lay and Kyungie.

 

Sehun: I am bored...I am bored...if you are bored clap your hands..hey! Clap, clap, clap...bored...clap, clap, clap...bored. Naneun haengbokhan aniyo...naneun haengbokhan aniyo...Wo bing bu gaoxing...wo bushi hen manyi...Papa, Lu ge, Kris ge, Xiumin hyung...come back home...

 

That song was repeated for at least 30 minutes.

 

Yes.

 

That was how bored we were, just sitting there.

 

An hour has passed and we fell silent. We knew that we won't have to wait that long for them to arrive.

 

Then there was the buzzer.

 

Suho shot up from his seat and ran outside to open the gate. Lay and Baek ran to follow him. Chanyeol had ran upstairs to wake Tao up.

 

I went up and walked to the door. Sehun followed me and we both stood by the open door.

 

Kris ge walked in the gate first, the height difference between him and Suho, who was behind him, was funny. He looked like a giant and Suho looked like a dwarf.

 

Papa and Xiumin came inside next, and Luhan was the last to enter the gate. He was the one who also closed it.

 

I smiled widely as I saw the four of them back home, safe and sound. I walked over to them and hugged them one by one.

 

They were only gone for five days, but it felt like years.

 

Papa: Everyone home?

Suho: Yes, pa. Except mama.

Papa: Ah, yes. I'll call her then.

Suho: How was your flight?

Papa: Well, we got the earliest flight back, so we're lucky. Your stuff at the house already?

Baek: Yes, pa. We had them sent yesterday. But there are a few more stuff we need to pack, though.

Luhan: All of you alright?

Baek: Of course.

Luhan: When that news about the housebreak at the Mins reached us, I was worried of you guys.

Kris: Especially when papa told us about that suspicious car and the note.

Xiumin: Our window broke?

Lay: Yes, broken.

Xiumin: No one got hurt?

Lay: No, hyung.

 

Papa had started to talk to Suho and Lay, asking them about the incident. Baek was the one who dragged a rather large suitcase inside the house.

 

The boys had not brought this suitcase to London, and neither did papa.

 

Baek: Wow. This is one big suitcase.

Luhan: Yeah. There are stuff in there for all of you.

Baek: Jinjjayo? Ahhh...can I open it now?

Luhan: Sure.

 

I went to help Baekhyun into opening the suitcase. Luhan tapped my arm. I looked up at him and he asked me softly.

 

Luhan: Are you okay?

Me: Yes, Lu ge.

Luhan: You had me worried back then.

 

He had pulled me into a hug. I chuckled and hugged him back.

 

Luhan: It's a good thing that those Dongs have been taken into police custody.

Me: Mama said that she asked Mrs. Kim for help regarding the case.

Luhan: Hmmm...

Me: I'm okay now. Promise.

Luhan: I can see that.

 

And he poked my cheeks before he let go of me.

 

Baek was already rummaging inside the suitcase and looking for whatever was his. Kris had said that they labeled everything, so no one would get confused and each one would get one. Xiumin had gone upstairs directly, probably to check their room and their broken window. Lay followed him. It was Lay who was upstairs with us at that time when someone threw the baseball through the window.

 

 

 


 

 

Friday.

 

I didn't really want it to be Friday, but of course, I couldn't do anything about it. It was bound to come, anyway.

 

The other night, papa had told me that after class, he 'd be picking me up from school.

 

And by the way, we had moved back to our house. The rest of Thursday, we moved back. We were excused from school, because of that. Papa and the oldies had slept Wednesday after they arrived. They still had jetlag, so they decided to just do everything on Thursday.

 

So, that said, we were settled back in our own home. It was kind of refreshing to be back home, although the house looked a little bit different from before. It was bigger and there were a lot of doors. Because there were rooms for each of us, papa and mama's room, and two guest rooms. Aside from the bedrooms, the other doors led to the laundry room, bathrooms, pantry, papa's office, the media room, a library that also served as sort of papa's meeting room, and a few other doors where we kept our stuff.

 

The house looked more like a small hotel to me, because of the many rooms. But I wasn't complaining. The boys had been contented with their rooms, so much, that they were quiet for a whole day.

 

Yep.

 

For once, the whole house was peaceful.

 

After papa and the oldies had their stuff unloaded, papa had gone to sleep again. The oldies had gone to arranging their stuff in their rooms, as well as the other boys. And me, of course.

 

There were ten rooms upstairs. Hmmm...

 

Four of the boys had their rooms downstairs. Suho was one who preferred the downstairs room. Kyungsoo, Lay and Xiumin also preferred the rooms downstairs. That left the rest of us upstairs. One of the guest bedrooms was upstairs, and one was downstairs. Papa and mama's room was downstairs. Of course. Papa didn't wanna be bothered going up and down the stairs again. He liked to be able to come in and out the house quickly.

 

Yeah.

 

I'm stalling.

 

I know.

 

It's Friday and I was supposed to decide today who I would pick between Jungkook and Taeyong.

 

To be honest, I didn't talk to each of them since that night I forgot about Taeyong and his text messages. I was nervous as hell. I actually didn't know how to go about deciding.

 

I haven't really decided on who I would pick. I've been weighing the pros and cons of each boy, but it always ended up as me getting a headache.

 

Why did Mr. Soo have to ask me to choose which boy I should marry? I'm not even of legal age. How on earth will I be able to make sure that my choice is the right one? I swear, I'm gonna punch him if he forces me to choose. I'm gonna punch him, papa and Mr. Kim. I'm gonna punch Taeyong and Jungkook, too. I'm gonna punch all of them.

 

The bell rang.

 

End of the day.

 

End of classes for the day.

 

It was a weekend.

 

It was Friday.

 

And I need to make a decision in a few minutes.

 

A decision that would change my life forever.

 

Someone please drag me somewhere else. I'd rather get hit by a bus than choose a boy right now. What if I go outside the gate and wait for the school bus to come and run right under it? Hmmm... That sounds good. But I'd have to go out of the gate without the MIB seeing me. God knows those MIB have eyes even behind their heads. Ughhh...

 

I didn't wait for my friends to go out of the classroom. I wanted to stay away from anyone as much as possible. I wanted to be alone. I prayed that I didn't meet any of my brothers. Or Jungkook.

 

Moot point.

 

I could avoid him here, but I knew I would still see him later.

 

I just waved goodbye to my friends., not bothering to explain why I was in a hurry. I reached my locker and stuffed some of my books inside. I only carried the ones I needed to study for the weekend. As I was arranging my books inside the locker, my phone rang.

 

It was papa.

 

Me: Papa..

Papa: Xiao Yi, your class is done?

Me: Yes, pa.

Papa: Haoba. I'm on my way to pick you up. Wait by the school gate. Don't go out until I arrive.

Me: Yes, pa.

Papa: Alright. See you.

 

And he hung up.

 

Good heavens. Someone please take me now! I'd gladly accept a ride to Timbuktu now. I don't mind if I get into a boarding school, just please, someone get me out of here!

 

"Xiao Yi..."

 

Wait. Someone is calling me?

 

Silence.

 

Ahh...nope. Just my imagination.

 

"Wu Yinzi."

 

Yep. I swear I heard someone call me.

 

I looked around for the source of the voice. I couldn't see anyone, though. I shook my head. I was probably hallucinating. I closed my locker and leaned forward, my forehead touching the locker door.

 

"I think I have lost my mind."

 

"Uhmmm..."

 

There was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around abruptly and found myself face to face with Jungkook.

 

Excellent. Just the very person I wanted to see right now.

 

Hell no.

 

Well, .

 

He stood in front of me, but with his head bowed a little.

 

Me: Uh...

Him: It's today, right?

Me: Uhm...I think so.

Him: Listen... I..uh...

Me: You...?

Him: See you, later...

 

And he bit his lower lip and bowed, before he walked away.

 

My kokoro hurts. Why?

 

He was acting strange yesterday, and today, he seemed to be no different. I watched him as he walked farther away, towards the gate. I hoisted my backpack over one shoulder and started to walk towards the gate as well. I scanned the area for him before I went near the gate. He was nowhere in sight. I guessed his appa picked him up, already. I went to sit on one of the benches near the gate. Two MIB were by the gate, inspecting the ones coming in to pick up the students. There were two other MIB who were inspecting the ones leaving the school.

 

I knew my brothers wouldn't have to worry about me, because it was papa who was picking me up. And I'd like to believe that papa already called Luhan to inform him that he was already on the way to pick me up.

 

Cars were coming in the gate and leaving. I watched as each car passed by, looking at the driver to see if it was papa.

 

I tilted my head and peeked at one of the cars that just entered. The window was rolled down and the man in the driver's seat wore a sunglass and had on a white shirt. And as soon as his car got in, he removed his sunglasses and spoke with one of the MIB and nodded at them. He then proceeded forward.

 

I knew that man.

 

Kim Jaejoong.

 

Jungkook's dad.

 

So...that meant...he was still somewhere in the school...

 

Kim Jaejoong xiansheng didn't have to drive that far, because Jungkook showed up in front of the car. He had been sitting behind a large bulletin board, so I didn't see him. I watched him open the door to the backseat and threw his backpack in, then he slid right next to his dad in the passenger's seat. His dad maneuvered the car in reverse and slowly drove towards the exit.

 

I looked away. I couldn't risk being caught by Jungkook looking at him. Not at this time.

 

 

 


 

 

I sat in the passenger's seat, looking ahead. Papa was driving and he had tuned in to a radio station that played classical music. Papa was sort of a music freak as well. Although he didn't really like to sing that much when he was busy, he did sing when he was in his office. Well, we had caught him singing to himself once when we passed by his office. And from that time on, we'd catch him humming a tune to himself, or sing a line or verse occasionally.

 

Papa: Xiao Yi.

Me: Pa..

Papa: I know today might be one of those days that you have to make a very important decision. I just want you to know that whatever you decide, I will respect it. I do hope that you have thought about it and will make the right decision.

Me: Uhm...

Papa: Have you thought about your decision?

Me: Well, I think... Uhm... Yes, I did.

 

I had to make a decision. I couldn't put it off for long. In my head, I had the perfect decision. In my heart, I had the hardest situation.

 

Papa: Good.

 

I just nodded. Papa smiled at me. I managed a small smile. I had to smile.

 

The Soo Kui and Associates building came into view. We were still a block away, but I could already see the building with its twenty floors.

 

My stomach suddenly grumbled.

 

Papa looked at me.

 

"Are you hungry?"

 

I shook my head.

 

Papa just grunted and slowed down right in front of the building. He drove right through the client parking and went to the basement parking where the employees and bosses parked.

 

I bit my lip and clenched my fingers.

 

This was it.

 

Papa got out of the car and I followed suit. I carried my backpack with me. I didn't leave it inside the car, beccause I wanted to have something with me, just in case I needed a shield or something.

 

OTL.

 

I followed papa to the elevators and he pressed the button to his floor. Or was it the boss' floor where we would be meeting the "others?"

 

Normally, one had to go through the main lobby to get a visitor's badge before you can enter the premises. But because papa was one of the bosses here, I didn't have to go through that. We went directly to the double doors that led to Mr. Soo Kui's office.

 

Papa nodded to the boss' secretary outside. She beamed at him and bowed slightly.

 

Papa: Soo Kui already inside?

Secretary: Yes, sir. Kim Jaejoong Xiansheng is also inside.

Papa: Haoba. Xiexie.

Secretary: Buyong xie, sir.

 

Papa and the boss were on first and last name basis. Now that I though about it, he didn't really call Mr. Soo Kui "boss."

 

I walked close to papa. I don't know, but I felt like if I didn't walk close to him, that someone would grab me and bring me somewhere I didn't like.

 

I shuddered. Papa didn't notice, because he was looking ahead.

 

We reached the door to the conference room. The same room where this all started. I remembered waiting in one of the rooms and meeting the Brat for the first time. Not really first time, but...you know. Ughh...

 

Papa pushed the door open. I stepped closer to papa and even held the hem of his suit.

 

Papa: I'm back. Rather, we're back.

Mr. Soo Kui: Ah, Wu Zun, very good.

Mr. Kim: We just got here, too, actually.

Papa: Ah, I thought we were running late.

Mr. Soo Kui: Well, let's not keep this long. Xiao Yi?

 

That was it?

 

You know what? I want to kick all of you right now. If I could only kick as hard as Luhan, I'd kick you all to the moon.

 

I didn't sit down, although papa pulled a chair for me. Jungkook and Taeyong were already in the room. They both looked up and stared at me.

 

Please don't look at me like that.

 

Mr. Soo Kui: Have you already made a decision?

Me: Yes, sir. I have.

Mr. Soo Kui: Well, go ahead, dear. I give the floor to you.

Me: Thank you.

 

Good thing I didn't sit down.

 

I took a deep breath and looked at Taeyong and Jungkook. Taeyong was now looking at his hands and playing with his fingers. Jungkook picked a spot just above my head and stared at it.

 

Me: Well, to start off, I'd like to say that this was not an easy decision. I only had a few months to think about it and to be honest, it's not enough to actually decide on something like this. I know that not only my future is at stake, but also your business, Mr. Soo Kui... Mr. Kim... Papa... Since you gave me the responsibilty to make the choice and decide who I choose, I hope that whatever my decision is, you would all accept and respect it.

 

The three businessmen nodded. Taeyong and Jungkook just looked at each other and smirked.

 

Me: I am not yet of legal age, so I don't believe I need to choose anyone just yet. I stand by papa's first rule in dating. No dating unless seventeen or above. And I think it's fair enough. If I choose one right now, I would break that rule. I don't want to break that rule, because I am a good gril...I think.

 

Mr. Soo Kui: That's preposterous! You can't say something like that! You have to choose.

Me: No, I don't have.

Mr. Soo Kui: The agreement was that you make a decision by end of this month and choose which one you will be betrothed to.

Me: It wasn't me who agreed to that. I only agreed to make a decision based on what I think is best for me. I mean, who's best for me. But since I'm too young to really decide on that, I choose not one of them. I will wait until I am seventeen to actually start thinking of settling down. Sir.

 

I had to add the "sir" at the end. Mr. Soo Kui was starting to flare up. Taeyong had gotten up from his seat, as was Jungkook. Papa closed his eyes and started to walk towards me. Mr. Kim sat in his seat, thinking hard.

 

Mr. Soo Kui: Wu Zun, talk to your daughter, will you? Come back in fifteen minutes and let her decide.

Papa: I will try...I can only try...

 

I didn't want to be forced. If I was going to be forced, I'd have to kick and punch them all. But if I did, I would look stupid. So I did the lesser stupid thing.

 

I walked towards Taeyong and Jungkook and grabbed them each by the hand and pulled them towards the door.

 

Me: I have made my decision. So, if you would please excuse us.

 

Then I walked out the door, dragging the two with me. The secretary outside the office looked at us with hanging wide open.

 

I pressed the elevator door open and went inside, pulling the other two with me.

 

Ground floor.

 

I pulled them both toward the lobby and outside the building. I looked around for an empty space and saw part of the client parking space empty. I pulled Taeyong and Jungkook toward the parking lot.

 

Me: Since I can't kick your dads or my dad, I'm gonna kick both of you. Do not move.

Taeyong/Jungkook: Are you crazy?!

 



 

Hi! It's been a while since I last updated. I've been sick. so I wasn't able to update. Did you miss me? Hehehe. I missed you, guys. xD  I feel a bit better now, too. I don't know where to start...Well, Wu Yifan and his new song. ♥♥♥ Luhan and his movie ♥♥♥ Tao and his puppy ♥♥♥  Tao and Chanyeol in Zhoumi's Rewind MV ♥♥♥  BTS and their Danger Japanese MV ♥♥♥  I can't enumerate them all.  Alright, I won't make this long.  → ♥♥♥ 吳愛你們!我愛你們!

Just a little something I did. I was practicing my photoshop skills. LOL. xD JungYi