Mission Accomplished

Th13teen

 

Luhan, Suho and Soo oppa prepared to go to the school event. It was almost 5 PM. The event was to start at 6 PM and Soo had to be there at least 30 minutes before it started. Since he was part of the program, he was required to be earlier than most. Soo had been rehearsing his song while he waited for Luhan to go down. Suho had prepared Soo's suit and placed it in a zip-bag. Both he and Soo were wearing white shirts, formal pants and shoes. Soo would just have to change to his suit when he gets to the venue. Mama had called to say that she'd be home late tonight, so we need not wait for her for dinner. The rest of us were either watching TV or watching the househelp prepare dinner. Xiumin had no idea that there was a plan for tonight. We wanted to have an early dinner so we'd be able to execute our plan earlier as well.

 

As the youngest, I was not allowed to go with them. Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao were to go follow Luhan, Suho and Soo to the school. So when it was time for Luhan and Hua Chen to meet, they'd be able to follow them to wherever they will go. Chen, Kai, Sehun and I would remain at home. Xiumin was in-charge of the whole lot, so Lay had to do a good job in giving an alibi so he and his group could go out. Well, they had it all planned out already.

 

Yoongi and J would be going with them. Jin had offered to drive them, but according to Tao, J had said that Yoongi wanted to see for himself, so he'd be driving the other car. I didn't know how they would be able to look inconspicuous when they would follow in two cars? Hmm... But Tao said that Yoongi would follow them, Luhan was not really familiar with his car as compared to Lay's, so if he saw the car from his rear view mirror, he'd not suspect they were being followed. As for Hua Chen, he doubted that she would mind looking at the cars behind them or whatever. If she was intent on hooking Luhan, her focus would be on him and nowhere else.

 

Luhan went down the stairs looking dapper in his white shirt. He had his suit jacket in the crook of his arm. He threw something at Suho...his jacket...and the latter caught it and thanked the older. "Thanks, ge. I almost forgot this."

 

Luhan: Alright. Maybe we should eat something before we go?

Soo: No, Lu ge. Dinner will be served there. It says right here on the invitation.

Luhan: Does it say anything about us being included?

Soo: I guess so. It says that whoever is present at the event is included in the dinner?

Suho: We might as well eat something, just to be sure.

Soo: Do you think Hui Qiao will let you starve?

Suho: Ahh...yeah. Of course, not. I hope?

Luhan: Haoba. Let's just expect we are included in the dinner.

Soo: I'm sure you are. I'm a minor and therefore needs a chaperone, so automatically, my chaperone will have to eat as well.

Luhan: But we are two people.

Soo: Lu ge orz.

Luhan: Fine, fine. So, are you set?

Soo: I guess. I have my suit in the car, my lyric sheet...just in case I forget. Heheh. Oh, and one other song I prepared, just in case they ask me to sing another one.

Suho: Whew. Ever ready, very good.

Luhan: Well, then. Let's go.

 

And they started for the door. Before Luhan closed the door behind them, he had looked at us one by one. At least those who were within eyesight.

 

Luhan: I expect you all to behave. Don't let Xiumin ground you forever.

 

That was a threat. It was obviously a threat. Xiumin oppa was probably cranky today. Or he just was not in the mood to scold us all? I shrugged and nodded as Luhan looked at me.

 

Lu ge, I'm not going anywhere.

 

And then they were on their way. We didn't know the exact time Luhan and Hua Chen were going to meet, so as soon as possible, Lay's group would have to leave the house. The househelp had not finished cooking dinner, by the way. However, Suho and Soo were in on the plan, so they would just text us when Luhan excused himself already.

 

Xiumin had gone down the stairs and went to sit in the living room. He had a sports magazine in one hand and he got up just to get a can of cafe latte from the fridge. He went back to sit and immersed himself in the magazine. Lay flexed his muscles from where he was and did jumping jacks before he approaced Xiumin.

 

This is it.

 

Lay: Hyung.

Xiumin: Hmm... *without looking up at Lay*

Lay: Uhm, I'm taking Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao to the mall for an hour or two.

Xiumin: Which mall?

Lay: Lianhua...or maybe CARE City.

Xiumin: Just you four?

Lay: Yep.

Xiumin: You having your dinner here?

Lay: Uhm...yes?

Xiumin: *looks up from the mag* Are you asking me?

Lay: Hyung orz. You're scary.

Xiumin: Okay. Be back in two hours then. You leaving now?

Lay: Nope. A little later. We're hoping to eat dinner first.

Xiumin: It's barely 6 PM. You know dinner is at 7.

Lay: Then...maybe we won't have dinner here.

Xiumin: Do you have money?

Lay: Yes, I still have.

Xiumin: Hao le, le...

 

Lay clapped his hands and smiled. His dimples always showed when he smiled. He mouthed a "Yes!" and did a thumbs up to those who were watching silently. We didn't dare show too much enthusiasm, just in case Xiumin suspected.

 

As far as I knew, they were supposed to be going to the mall to buy some stuff. It would be up to them what stuff they'd buy and when they'd go; like before or after they follow Lu ge and Hua Chen.

 

Chanyeol's birthday was fast approaching and he had said that he wanted to have a paintball war party on his birthday. He wanted to check out the paintball stuff in the mall that he could use. Tao and Baekhyun would help him out with the stuff he needed for his paintball war party, they said. The boys were excited when they heard what Chanyeol wanted to do on his birthday. He had said that he didn't want to do the common birthday party stuff, so he chose paintball. It would be fun, he said. He'd invite the whole skateboard team and his classmates.

 

Dinner was at 7 PM, but the househelp had finished cooking before the clock struck 6 PM. The school event would have started by now. All of us checked our watch like it was a rehearsed step. Soo had said that it was a possibility that the event would be televised, so he asked us to check the local channels for the live coverage. It was said that some of Beijing's high ranking officials and celebrities would grace the event, so the media would be there to cover it. After all, the school was one of Beijing's most noted international schools.

 

There were five international schools that were rivals. FGX/FIS (our school), GHIS, YSI, TBI, and CISB. These are our rivals in terms of academic standing and sports team standing. Currently, our school held the first place in soccer and hapkido and wushu for sports. We were currently at number two when it came to academic standing. The CISB held the first spot getting 95% at the last national exams. As for the minor school quiz bee championships and other academic based contests, our school holds some number one, two and three spots.

 

Anyway, Soo had texted us that his singing part won't be until after dinner was served. Luhan was still there, he had said. The first part of the program was more on speeches, he said. After that, dinner. Then the dances and songs will come next. There was also a play after the song and dance presentations, so it's possible they'd be going home late unless he would be allowed to go as soon as he was done with his part.

 

Lay and the three others had hastily eaten dinner earlier than most of us. Xiumin had let them eat an early dinner. But it ended up as we all had dinner when they did. Lay was brushing his teeth when his phone rang.

 

♫♪ Bad to the bone...Bbbbbad...to the bbbone...♪♫

 

He pointed at his phone on the table and gestured for me to answer it. I was still finishing up my soup and I was the only one left eating. Well, Sehun was still sort of eating, too. He was trying to hold himself from getting more soup because he already felt full but he also wanted to eat more.

 

I answered the call. It was Suho who was calling.

 

Me: Wei.

Suho: Xiao Yi, where is Lay?

Me: Brushing his teeth.

Suho: Luhan just received a call from Hua Chen...I guess...He's in the men's room answering the call.

Me: So they need to go now?

Suho: I think so. Let them hurry up. In case it was Hua Chen and they had to go already, I'll try to stall Luhan until I receive a text from Lay that they are outside the school.

Me: Okay, okay. Thanks ge. Bye.

 

I ended the call without even waiting for Suho to say bye. LOL. Excited much. Pardon me.

 

Me: Lay ge. I think it's time.

 

He raised a finger as he finished brushing his teeth. Tao and Chanyeol had ran behind me to try listening to the call earlier. Baekhyun was sitting nicely on the couch and rubbing his tummy. I guess he was full. Lay finished and asked.

 

Lay: What did Suho say?

Me: You need to go now. Lu ge just received a call possibly from....her.

 

I turned to see if Xiumin was there, but he was not. He had gone up the stairs.

 

Lay: Okay. Team Wu, let's go.

Me: Ge, you have to text Suho ge when you get there. He'll try to stall Luhan in case he goes now.

Lay: Xiexie, mei baobei.

 

And he ruffled my hair which made me pout. Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun, because the latter had slid down to stretch on the couch and sleep. Tao went out first. Lay called to Xiumin, "Hyung! We're going now!" to which Xiumin responded, "Okay, take care you kids."

 

Chen had the TV and flipped between the local channels trying to find which one had the live coverage of the event. Kai went to sit on the floor holding a plate of mango cake. Dessert. Sehun gave up on the soup and went to get his share of the cake. I brought mine to the living room and sat beside Kai. Sehun went to sit down on the floor as well as he scooped a large spoonful of mango cake. Chen noticed us eating and he grumbled.

 

Chen: Hey. Why are you eating here? Go back to the table.

Kai: Hyung orz. Just this once please.

Chen: If you get food on the carpet. Sheesh.

Kai: We won't, okay. Move over. Imma sit nearer the table then.

 

And he moved nearer the table and placed the plate on it. Sehun didn't make any comment. He ate silently as he watched TV. Chen was able to find the channel that broadcasted the GHIS event that night.

 

Xiumin went down the stairs again. He looked like he just finished taking a shower. He went to sit on the armchair and watched TV with us.

 

Xiumin: Is it the school event?

Chen: Yep.

Xiumin: Cool. Are you recording this?

Chen: Should we?

Xiumin: Of course. We'll let papa watch it when he returns.

 

And he got up to get the remote from Chen and set the DVR recording.

 

Xiumi: Why are you eating on the floor?

Kai: Hyung please. Just this once.

Xiumin: Mind the carpet.

Kai: Of course.

 

The program was only a few minutes started. Most of it were speeches, save for one speaker who sang a few lines of a traditional song. We couldn't wait for Soo to finally get on that stage and show them what he's got.

 

Of course, we were proud of our brother.

 

 


 

Now, the following is according to Baekhyun. It might not be detailed because he was a little excited as he relayed what happened during the stakeout. He had told us that same night when they got back. Lucky enough that Xiumin already fell asleep. We had converged in the media room.

 

So, there we were waiting outside the school gates. We were on the lookout for Luhan and Hua Chen. Yoongi and J had arrived shortly after us. Their car was two cars away from us so as not to attract Luhan's attention when they start to follow them. Lay was in charge of driving and I was in-charge of communication between our group. Yoongi drove the other car and J was the communication in charge. Chanyeol had transferred to their car, so our team would be even out. Tao was in charge of possible Luhan and Hua Chen ID's. He had better eyesight than me, anyway.

 

Tao was playing with the car's window, rolling it up and down when he spotted Luhan's car going out of the school grounds. I fumbled for my phone and called J to tell them that the target was on the move. Yoongi had started the car and was ready to follow. I described Luhan's car to J, which he knew as he saw it numerous times before. He had said that he also saw it going out the school grounds.

 

We gave Yoongi's group a headstart before we went to follow. J had been on the phone with me to tell me which direction they went. We needn't bring any tracker or GPS then. J was a good navigator. It took at least 30 minutes for us to reach the location that J had said. It was a good distance away from the school.

 

We parked across the street, while Yoongi's car parked a little way ahead of the restaurant where Luhan stopped his car. Yoongi wanted to see for himself if the girl with Luhan was indeed Hua Chen, so he backed the car a little bit, then stopped. I bet they were watching from the rearview mirror. I could hear them whispering over the phone. Chanyeol's voice was still loud even if he was whispering orz. He was someone who didn't need a microphone if he was on stage. When he talks, even the neighbors hear him. -_-

 

Of course, we were already familiar with how Hua Chen looked, so when Luhan stepped out the car and opened the passenger door for her - ewww, playing the gentleman. Let me vomit later - we knew it was her. She was wearing decent clothes, so far. Not too shabby, not too revealing. If she was not a witch, I would have approved of her style. But she was a y witch and I didn't like her one bit.

 

Orz guys... listen to me. I'm trying my best to be as detailed as I can. Or do you want to tell the story, Zitao? No? Then, listen. Don't make side comments until I'm done. Arasseo? Good boy.

 

So, then we saw them get out of the car. If I had been standing next to them, I would have kicked her on to the street. Okay, okay... Anyway, yeah. Luhan led the way inside the restaurant. No, he didn't hold her hand or anything like that. We even saw him smirk as he opened the door for her and let her in before he did. I guess he was just playing the nice guy.

 

Yoongi and J had stepped out the car. Chanyeol tripped on the way out because his shirt caught on the door handle of the car. Hahahaha. Okay fine, fine. Edited out of the story. It was a good thing that Luhan had already went inside the restaurant, so he did not see how Chanyeol made a fool of himself. There were two ladies who were walking on the sidewalk when it happened and they saw him. One wolf whistled at him as he tried to yank his shirt off the door handle. PMSL. If you were there you would have laughed as well. We were noisy in the car ourselves. Yoongi was doubling over and J almost dropped his phone.

 

Okay, fine. Hahaha. But it was funny, you gotta admit that. Bloopers on the stakeout. PMSL.

 

Alright, so where were we? Ah, right. So Chanyeol had gotten free of the door handle and followed Yoongi and J towards the restaurant. There was no attendant at the door, so you could just easily peek from outside. The windows were a little low as well and the glass was clear, so even if you were outside, you would be able to see the inside clearly. Because it was well-lit inside than out, they won't be able to notice us unless they had to squint or really look out.

 

They went to the side of the restaurant. J had said that they saw Luhan lead Hua Chen on the seat far from the door...somewhere near the window on the side. We saw them duck and almost crawled as they went to the side. Tao had gone out of the car and followed them. I tried to hold on his shirt to make him stay, but this panda was good orz. He used his wushu on me and was able to escape my grip. I was holding the phone with my other hand, so I was not able to tighten my grip on him.

 

Lay ge wanted to follow them as well, but I told him we'd get caught if there were a lot of people crawling under the window of the restaurant. In the end, both of us got out of the car and went to stay near the restaurant. We didn't go to the side because Luhan had started to watch the outside from the window. It was like he was waiting for someone. He had just texted someone and after a few minutes checked on the window. Tao had to duck his head multiple times because he was crouching under the very window that Luhan was looking out from. Yoongi, J and Chanyeol went farther down the side of the restaurant, so Luhan's back would be to them. Lay and I went to sit on the pavement. Luhan would not be able to see from down here, so we were safe. J had resorted to whispering as he told me what he saw.

 

Hua Chen was making cute faces at Luhan and she was trying to hold his hand. J almost vomitted while he said that. I heard Yoongi cuss a lot and I could almost imagine how he looked when he found out what a two-timing witch the girl was. Yoongi had said that he was not aware of her being the daughter of a controversial business figure. He just remembered meeting her at the Hong Kong party, much like how Jin had met her. That time, he didn't pay attention to her because he was taking care of his younger brothers, so I guess that's why she had hit on Jin. Remember how she tried to hit on Lu ge and Kris? Yeah...exactly. She was trying all the possible ways to get to each and every firstborn she could find. Just to what? For her father's business.

 

Wait...wait...I think I hear Xiumin hyung. Sshhhhh....

 

Where did he go? Ohh... Let's wait.

 

Okay. Is he back? Okay.

 

Well, let's continue ne? Yoongi had ran to where we were seated. He couldn't take the mush, he said. He also told us that Hua Chen did the same things to him. Like hold his hand, make cute faces, act nice and be sweet. He had the look of disgust on his face. I felt pity for him so I patted his back. He just sat there unmoving for a while. We just let him, because we didn't know how much he was hurt seeing it with his own eyes. He had imagined Hua Chen doing the same things to Jin, he said. So he felt a little nauseous. J and Chanyeol went to relaying what was happening. Tao was laughing on the ground. As J depicted it over the phone, Luhan had asked Hua Chen what her favorite food was. When she answered Japanese food, Luhan had said that she dated the wrong Wu. She should have dated Sehun. PMSL.

 

Oi, oi...Sehun-ah. Don't look at me like that. It was Lu ge who said it, not me. You're lucky Hua Chen didn't say anything about you adding her as a friend on Facebook.

 

J continued with the relay and Chanyeol had to duck his head because Luhan turned his head around to look at the windows behind him. J was almost caught because he didn't duck soon enough. But it was a good thing that he was not looking inside that moment. It only looked as if he was peeing outside. PMSL. I don't think Luhan ID'ed him. No. Luhan didn't turn his head around again.

 

When Tao had finished laughing on the ground, he went to peek on the window again. Chanyeol was beside him and J as they watched the proceedings inside. J had relayed that Hua Chen was enumerating her likes and dislikes. It was like they were having a meeting on how they would act in public and if people asked about each other. We still didn't get the exact reason why Luhan had agreed to this meeting...or date...or whatever you would wanna call it. All they talked about was what they needed to tell the people when they were asked about each other.

 

But here's the best part. Yes. Best of the best part. Even I wasn't expecting it. Not even Tao saw it coming. Yes, something like that. Save the best for last, they say. Yoongi had recovered from his state of sorrow and was asking J over the phone what was going on. We had them on speakerphone. Since we were far from the restaurant window, Luhan won't be able to hear us. Tao and Chanyeol had frozen on the spot. I saw J poking their cheeks. The Tao suddenly grinned. Chanyeol raised a hand and they did a high five. I demanded to know what was going on. J had a hard time asking the two because they broke into a happy dance right outside the window.

 

You were lucky Luhan or Hua Chen didn't see you.

 

Well, our Tao and Chanyeol grabbed the phone from J and whispered "MAMA IS HERE!"

 

Yeah...okay okay...hold it. SHHHHH.... Xiumin hyung might hear us.. Shhhhhh....

 

Maybe it was her that Luhan was waiting for earlier. But Tao had said that mama was already in the restaurant before Luhan came. She was on her way out when she spotted Luhan and Hua Chen. She was probably in one of the private dining rooms of the restaurant. She was with some of her medical school classmates, Chanyeol had said. Because most of them had labcoats on, as was mama.

 

We couldn't just stay outside, so we crouched over to where they were. We tried to peek from the window but mama was facing the window where we were. We had to transfer windows. Whoever saw us from outside would have thought that we were paparazzi. Tao had taken out his phone and took pictures. No, he didn't send it to you because Xiumin might still be awake and would find out. It's best that we waited until we got home to show it to you. Later okay? Let me finish orz.

 

Mama's voice was clear enough, so we heard all that she said. Mama was handling the situation really calmly and subtlely. Hua Chen couldn't find the right words to respond to mama's question. Mama went to say something like this, "Xiao Lu. A surprise to see you here, qin'ai. Oh, hello. You have a friend with you?" Mama had sat down on one of the empty chairs because Luhan had gotten up and asked her to sit.

 

Hahahaha. A friend. Hahahaha. Mama exuded coolness, mind you. I need to find a girl like her in the future.

 

Anyway, Hua Chen couldn't say something else except, "Good evening, Mrs. Wu. I'm Dong Hua Chen." Luhan looked really happy when he saw mama. None of the cranky Luhan appeared that time. I guess mama knew he was meeting Hua Chen, because when she turned to look at Lu ge in the eye, she winked at him and Lu ge smiled. Hua Chen didn't notice the exchange because she had sipped her drink. Probably was dry, so she drank first. Hahahaha.

 

"Oh, you and my Xiao Lu are dating? Since when my dear? His papa and I should be aware of it before they go on dates." Mama was daebak. Hahaha. What other things she said? Well, she had asked Hua Chen, "Dear, I think you should meet Luhan's papa soon, right? Don't you think it would be better if it's formally announced?" But then before Hua Chen could reply, mama added something that made her almost choke on her drink.

 

"Oh dear. Actually, it's a little late notice, but I think it would be best if you two break it up as early as now. I doubt his papa would approve of you dating Xiao Lu without his blessing first. I think you know what I mean."

 

Luhan just sat there with a poker face. But we knew he was happy deep down inside. Hua Chen started to tell mama about what Luhan did with her car. Her true colors were showing. But she made it sound like Luhan was in the wrong and to show she forgave Luhan, she had agreed to go on a date with her. Scheming witch. But mama was ready for her, you know. Remind me to hug mama really tight later when she arrives. Oh, oh..what she said?

 

She said, "If Luhan damaged your car, we will pay for it. If he didn't, then I think that there is no need for any payments of any kind. Were you hurt, though? I think you should have asked Luhan to take you to the hospital to check if you got hurt or something." Hua Chen had shaken her head and said she was not hurt. Mama smiled at her and patted her hand. She then told Hua Chen, "I know Luhan did something wrong, but it seems to me like you also did something wrong. Both of you were wrong, dear. You both deserved to stay overnight in jail for your actions. I am not tolerating what Luhan did, but what you did made me think that you are trying to do something else here, aside from just making Luhan pay for what he did."

 

Mama was right on point. We figured there was no need for us to remain there, so I signaled the others we leave the scene. Mama's got everything under control.

 

So, yeah. We just went to the mall and brought these stuff... I know you all love takoyaki. Admit it. Not only Sehun loves to eat takoyaki. Hahahaha... Oh..there's a box of gummy bears in the fridge too. I almost forgot. Tao suddenly craved for the gummy worms though, so that red box of worms is his. Yoongi and J brought boxes of chocolates and gummy worms too. Yoongi said he'd try bribing the puppy with the chocolates. PMSL.

 

And so far, that's what happened with the mission. I might have missed out on some things, but I think they were not vital to the story. LOL. I guess after Baek had relayed what happened, all of us were able to relax. Suho and Soo were not yet home, by the way. They were probably waiting for Luhan to get back. We had just finished watching Soo on stage when Baek and the others returned from the stakeout. We had left the DVR recording for the next few minutes. It would just stop recording after.

 

 


 

Luhan, Suho, Soo and mama arrived home at the same time. Mama had probably went with Luhan back to the school event. Nothing was said about Hua Chen because they were not aware that we knew. But as far as we were concerned, Hua Chen wouldn't be bothering Luhan again. Or would she?

 

It was a bit late in the night when they arrived home, around half past ten. Mama went to each room to check up on us, Luhan behind her. Luhan had sported a smile as he bade us goodnight. He probably would be sleeping soundly tonight. I smiled at the thought as well.

 

Mission accomplished, at last.

 

I had turned off the lights and was ready to go to sleep when a familiar tone filled my room. Someone was calling. Jungkook. Well, he had good timing. I answered my phone.

 

Me: Yeoboseyo.

JK: Good evening. Did I wake you up?

Me: No, I was just going to sleep.

JK: Ooops. Bad timing then. Should probably just talk to you tomorrow?

Me: No, it's okay.

JK: Are you sure?

Me: Yup.

JK: Well...

Me: Well...you wanted to say something?

JK: Uh...yes, I was. That's why I called.

Me: What is it?

JK: I..uh...well, you're my slave for one day, right?

Me: Uh-huh. And you still have two days of slave service to me, too.

JK: Right. Since exams are over, then, I would expect you to do your slave duties on Monday.

Me: Deal. Yours would be on Tuesday and Wednesday. Plus my math homework.

JK: Sure. My Lit homework, I'll give to you when I'm having a hard time with it.

Me: Right.

JK: Actually, I just wanted to hear your voice before I go to sleep. Okay, bye.

Me: What?

JK: *silence*

Me: Hello? Kookie?

JK: *clears throat, mutters* That...was...awkward.

Me: What was akward?

 

Okay, pretending to not have heard what he said. Actually, I just wanted him to say it again. LOL. I was dying already, though.

 

JK: I said...uh...

Me: You said something longer than "uh."

JK: I said that IjustwantedtohearyourvoicebeforeIgotosleep...

Me: Hmm...I could only make out the words "wanted...sleep..."

JK: Grrr...

 

I could imagine him biting his lower lip as he pretended to growl. I chuckled.

 

Me: Hey, thanks for the puppy pendant, again.

JK: Oh...yeah. You're welcome.

Me: You said you wanted to be sweet. Well, that was sweet. Yeah.

JK: Hmmm...yeah..I guess.

 

I could hear amusement in his voice as he said that last part. Then I heard him cover the phone's mouthpiece and faint laughter. Geez, his smiling eyes swam into my vision. Why did you have to do this to me, Jungkook? It's gonna be hard for me to go to sleep now.

 

JK: Uhm. Are you doing anything tomorrow?

Me: I don't know yet. Maybe go to the mall with my friends.

JK: Great. I wanted to watch a movie but I don't have any one to watch it with.

Me: You wanna go see a movie tomorrow...with me...?

JK: Yes.

Me: Haoba.

JK: That means, yes. Right?

Me: Yup.

JK: Okay. Cool. See you then?

Me: Unless you close your eyes.

JK: Right. *chuckles*

Me: So, you heard my voice now...

JK: Ahhhhhh...you...heard...me...?

Me: Yup.

JK: So much for being subtle, Jungkook.

Me: Very subtle, yes.

JK: I was talking to myself. Mianhae.

Me: I know.

JK: Uhm..but now I'm talking to you.

Me: Yes, you are.

JK: Can you stay on the phone until I fall asleep?

Me: Mmm..kay..

JK: My inner poet is coming out, forgive me. But it's nice hearing your voice.

Me: Sure, Pablo Neruda.

JK: I'm not making sense, ne? *chuckles sleepily*

Me: Right...I think you should go to sleep.

JK: *snores*

 

If he fell asleep while talking to me on the phone, I couldn't sleep anymore. I had listened to his snores until the time that I felt sleepy...which was 30 minutes later. But I slept with a smile on my face.

 

And I dreamed that Jungkook had said goodnight to me, and I to him.

 

"Goodnight Xiao Yi."

 

"Goodnight Kookie."

 

Or was I dreaming?

 

Because I heard him chuckle before I lost consciousness again.

 



Hi! I don't really know what to say. >_< It's KCon in LA! And I can't be there. BTS is scheduled for today, Sunday. OTL. I can only support them from my phone and computer. LOL. By the way, have you seen that fan video/fan account about seeing Yifan's icon on the EXO-L website? I saw the video. It's legit. But it was just for a few minutes and it was gone again. System glitch, I think. They might have just placed his icon there in case he returns? I'm not sure. Part of me wants him to return badly, but a part also wants him to pursue what he loves doing (like if it's going solo). Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter. ^_^ ♥♥♥ 吳愛你們!我愛你們!

 

OMGGGG BTS Pre-streaming "LET ME KNOW" by SUGA.   It's really cool. My feels. Gahhhh! +___+  I feel it's gonna be my next favorite on loop. Kyaahhh! I've downloaded the audio as well.