Stir It Up

Th13teen

 

 

In the end, Yo oppa got a day's worth of punishment. He had to give up playing videogames. Chen got more than a day's worth of punishment. Because the three who were currently grounded all pointed at him being naughty. Luhan also added that he caught Chen trolling at the soccer match. Papa had given him a week's worth of punishment, just like the other three. He was not allowed to play videogames, watch TV, or even go to the mall. It was just school, homework, dinner and sleep for him, Tao, Kai and Sehun for the whole week.

 

Kai was going to have his brithday two days after Kyungie, but papa didn't wanna go easy on him. He said that for him to learn how to behave properly, whether it was his birthday or not, he should be punished for acting inappropriately at a public place.

 

Yo oppa didn't hold it against me when I told papa that he was annoying me again.

 

The oldies held a meeting with papa about the incident with the GTR guy after he gave out punishments to the grounded boys. Chen was ordered to help prepare the table for dinner, as were the other three boys. Chanyeol was ordered to prepare the table. I went back to my room and change. Mama had been sleeping when we arrived and just went out of the room when dinner was served.

 

Papa announced some important stuff at the dinner table. He looked at each and everyone of us as he spoke. Kai was about to reach out his hand to fork Kyungsoo's beef steak when papa looked at him. He immediately retracted his hand and pretended to drink.

 

Papa: There are a few things we need to discuss. The most important thing right now is this incident with the car following you.

Mama: What car?

Papa: Lay noticed a car following them on their way home, Youmei.

Mama: Oh dear. Have you reported it to the police?

Papa: Yes, they have. Chanyeol was able to get the plate number. And it intrigues me, because the plate number is not a local resident of Beijing. It's one that is issued to foreigners.

Mama: So, a black PRC?

Luhan: Yes, ma. The police has sort of escorted us back home, by the way.

Mama: First, the carnapping, then the kidnapping. When will this stop?

Papa: As it is, we need to be more careful. And since I and the oldest boys will be going to London this weekend, I want you all to remember this.

 

And he went on about taking the extra precaution. Papa and the three oldies would be leaving for London on Friday noon and will be back the next week, around Wednesday. He made Suho in charge of the house and the rest of us. He instructed Lay and Baek to follow Suho's lead and if anything came up, to call him and mama right away. He had asked the neighborhood security to keep a close watch on their area as well.

 

Papa also discussed his birthday plans for Kai and Kyungsoo. The next day, they were going to the wine expo. Kyungsoo started to say that it wasn't really his idea of a birthday party, but then gave up explaining and just agreed. Papa had said that he was taking the boys there because one of the companies participating in the expo was a prospective client on his and Mr. Kim's new business venture. He wanted the boys to get a firsthand experience choosing quality wine as well as get introduced to his business friends. What better idea than to bring his birthday boy and introducing him as one of the Wu heirs. Right?

 

Kai was grounded for a week, as was Tao, Sehun and Chen. So, even on his birthday, he'd be grounded and cannot go anywhere. Papa said that tomorrow was a treat for him and since he was supposed to be just staying at home with the three other boys...oh, and Chanyeol. But papa was all for giving them a one day leeway.

 

The third point that papa discussed with us was moving back to our house. He had originally planned to move back this week, but since there was no time packing all stuff, he rescheduled it for next week. Since he and the three oldies will be in London until Wednesday, he instructed all of us to pack our stuff little by little, so when they arrive from London, we'll go straight to moving. He had already arranged for the movers to come and pick up our stuff once we had them ready.

 

Chanyeol: Urgh...moving back. Again.

Lay: We've been moving a lot.

Luhan: We haven't moved since the last three years?

Lay: We just moved a few months ago, Lu ge.

Luhan: But not since three aeons ago.

Chanyeol: One thing I hate about moving is to pack things up and then have to unpack them again.

Papa: Would you rather be left here?

Chanyeol: No, of course not, pa.

Papa: Then, better start packing up your stuff starting tonight, if I were you.

Mama: I know it's a lot of work, but I need your cooperation kids. I can't do all these since your papa and gege-men are going to be gone for almost a week.

Suho: I'll help you mama, no worries. I'll ask to be relieved from my other school responsibilities for the week.

Lay: I'm willing to help, of course. I just wanted to say it out loud...that I feel as if we've been moving for most of our lives...so far...

Sehun: We only moved like three times?

Tao: Correction. Just two. From Tianjin and here.

Sehun: What about going to Florida?

Kai: That was not moving. And if you'd insist, then add one more to mine. Because I moved to grandpa Wu's for a week.

Sehun: Alright. Fine, it wasn't moving.

Kris: Just...nobody touch my stuff while I'm in London.

Luhan: Same to mine.

Xiumin: And of course mine.

Baek: Pffftt... Who'd wanna touch your stuff?

Kris: Don't play the good guy, Baixian.

Baek: I have never touched your stuff.

Kris: Yeah. Right. You haven't. You just happened to wear gloves before you picked up my precious Michael Jordan cards that was inside a locked box.

Baek: It was open!

 

Papa shook his head and raised both hands, meaning, he was sort of done with the bickering on the table. He stood up and went to wash his hands. Baek continued to defend himself against Kris who mentioned that he had purposely set up a hidden camera one time and caught Baek in the act.

 

Baek: I swear! I didn't! It was just the camera angle!

Tao: Gege, it's useless to deny. I saw the footage too.

Kris: See?

Luhan: At least those cards didn't disappear like my Manchester United towel.

Baek: I didn't touch it, either.

Luhan: I didn't say it was you.

Kyungsoo: I saw Chen using it.

Chen: What? Aniyooooo...

Luhan: I haven't even used it.

Kyungsoo: Before we moved here, I saw him use it.

Luhan: Chen?

Chen: I think I might have seen it...

Luhan: Chen...

Chen: Duibuqi...Wo zhende, zhende hen baoqian...

Luhan: Where is it now?

Chen: I don't know.

Luhan: Grrrrr.... Urghhhh...
Lay: Relax, ge. Wrinkles.

 

I quietly ate my dinner as I listened to them. Mama just interjected when the boys were starting to make their voice louder than the other. Papa had gone upstairs to his office, so he didn't hear any more of the bickering. Mama slammed her fist on the table. I almost dropped my chopsticks. The boys jumped on their seats and suddenly fell quiet. Suho dropped his head and poked his food with his chopsticks and he shook his head. I glanced at the noisy boys earlier, and they were silently picking on their food. Mama had brought her hands together and just eyed everyone on the table.

 

She's had it.

 

And she just had to do that to silence the boys.

 

I was glad I didn't join in the bickering, or else I'd feel worse than what I was already feeling. I could sense that mama was already stressed from her school and work, and now the boys picked the moment to argue at the dinner table.

 

Luhan: Just...return it to me when you find it.

Chen: Okay.

Tao: I'm done. Can I go to bed now?

Mama: Brush your teeth, Zitao.

Tao: Upstairs, ma.

Mama: Haoba.

Kai: I'm done, too. I'll go upstairs, too.

Luhan: You and you. Clean up after yourself. You're still grounded. Don't forget that.

 

Tao and Kai walked back and took their plates to the sink. The househelp was about to wash them, but Luhan cleared his throat. It meant that Tao and Kai had to wash their own plates. The househelp stepped back and let the two do their chores.

 

Mama placed a hand on her forehead and asked Suho to please get her some aspirin for her headache. Suho got up and went to get her medicine. Sehun looked at mama with worry on his face. After mama took the pill and drank water, he asked mama how she was doing. Mama just smiled and told him she just had amild headache. He got up, went to mama and felt her forehead...just like how mama does when she felt our foreheads for fever. Mama chuckled at the gesture.

 

Having done washing his plate, Tao went behind mama and hugged her. He kissed mama's forehead and told her that he volunteers to massage her head. Sehun then frowned at him and told mama that he would be the one doing that.

 

Pffffttt...

 

These two cheeseballs.

 

I raised my hand and told mama that I didn't know how to properly massage the head, but I can definitely bring her anything she needed.

 

Chanyeol: Mama Wu, I'm the best when it comes to massage. Let me do that for you.

Mama: Sweet of you, Yeollie.

Chanyeol: Eheheh. Xiexie.

Tao: Who says you're the best?

Chanyeol: Says me, of course.

Tao: Pffftt...

Mama: Boys...

 

And they zipped their mouths again.

 

 

 


 

 

I stayed awake until about one in the morning. I was thinking of the current events. Especially the car who followed us. Why would that person follow us? We were in three cars, and if that person wanted to kidnap us, then it was possible that he'd have backup. How on earth would one car kidnap kids in three cars? He might be able to catch up on Kris' car because he was right behind it, but there was a big possibility that the two other cars would round up on him and bump his car. Maybe the driver was just stupid. Or something. Why did he have to follow us? Was his purpose just to follow us and nothing more? Something like a lookout for someone who was behind all the kidnapping?

 

I thought everything was alright. Because the week passed by without anyone getting kidnapped or a car getting stolen. Actually, it's thanks to the MIBs stationed in school and at every road leading to school. I could also thank the roving police making sure that the neighborhood was safe.

 

And then there was the rain.

 

The lights were all turned off and the only light I saw was from my night light. It had stopped raining when we went to the soccer match. But right now, it was falling hard again.

 

The rain falling reminds me of you. Because it's falling too hard, and I am too.

 

He had just wanted to say that, he said. That meant he had been thinking about it before, but just got the chance...or courage to say it. He looked serious when he said it. It felt kind of scary to me. The way he said it like he meant it from the bottom of his heart. He sounded mature at that time. Like he was saying it matter of factly. Like he had some sort of previous experience with this kind of thing, but I doubt he did.

 

I wasn't expecting him to say anything like that. I was expecting more of him asking about the dinner with Taeyong's family. But he didn't really ask about that. He just asked if I liked Taeyong, and I guess he sort of assumed I did. Well...I sort of like Taeyong... Then it sort of hurt a little when he said he'd continue being there as a friend.

 

I didn't just want him to be a friend.

 

But it was not the right time. I know what I feel, but I could be wrong. It's too soon. I might be wrong now, so I'm giving myself until I was seventeen to actually decide. Taeyong had been such a brat, but now, I just sort of see him as someone who's had less parent supervision while he was growing up and he was using his brattiness to get his parents' attention, especially his appa. He knows he can get everything he wanted. He makes such scenes just so his dad would give him his undivided attention and give him what he wanted. I guess Mr. Soo Kui was channeling his own father. Because if Taeyong's grandpa was more than what Mr. Soo Kui was as a father, then Taeyong wouldn't be as bratty as he was now. He practically lived with his grandparents since he was five years old. If he was not spoiled, then he'd have manners. I guess the two older Soo men needed help in the parenting department. Because you can't buy everything with money.

 

Jungkook said he was also spoiled. I have yet to see that. No. Actually, I sort of seen a bit of his being spoiled. Jin's birthday. He had gone down the stairs, inside the house to play piano and leave the guests, because he just felt like playing the piano by himself. With papa, if you are the host of the party, you can't just leave the scene of the party without telling where you are going. But with him, he didn't mind what his appa would say, as long as he wanted to do something, he'd do it.

 

Oh yeah. Just this afternoon, he left his class to be with me. I didn't know if he was needed in that dance workshop or not, but when he saw me alone, he borrowed an umbrella and went downstairs to me. He was a bit impulsive when he wanted to. And then it just came to me... Before start of classes, he bumped into me at the mall. His hyung had followed him and scolded him for not waiting. Yeah. He was a spoiled brat, too. But not as much as Taeyong.

 

I suddenly wished I talked to him more in Florida. We'd have had more time to talk and get to know each other because there was no school. But of course, we all know what happened. Until now, I think Luhan still held something against them. And at the Mins. Most especially Taehyung. LOL. I still remember that first time we met in Florida. Taehyung boldly spoke about how he found me pretty in front of all my brothers.

 

Florida was a good experience. Although, Kai had to be under observation for almost breaking his ribs because we dog-piled on him when he magically showed up. We were not expecting him to be there. His eomma was playing the hard case in giving him the permission to spend a month of the summer vacation in Florida. He had to stay at grandpa's for a week.

 

And speaking of grandpa Wu. I couldn't forget the three days we spent there when papa and the five oldies went to Phuket. Baekhyun bumped the car and almost hit one of grandpa's employees. At grandpa's you'd feel like there's a camera following your every move, only that the camera is invisible. These "security cameras" were only turned off when it was time to sleep and whenever grandpa or grandma had to go out the house. LOL.

 

The day we returned home was also when we arrived with paparazzi outside and sticky notes were posted outside our wall. Lay had inadvertently posted pictures of the Phuket property even before papa announced he was developing a beach resort in Thailand. I'm just glad there were no paparazzi following us anymore.

 

There was just a crazy person following us in an expensive sports car.

 

That was even more scary than paparazzi.

 

When my thoughts came full circle, I fell asleep.

 

The next day, I got woken up by loud singing. It was Kyungie's sixteenth birthday. I scrambled up and ran outside. I went down the stairs hurriedly and straight to his and Sehun's shared room. The door was already open and most of the boys were there singing loudly. I squeezed in between Tao and Baek who were standing by the door. I stood in front of them, seeing that the others were sitting on his and Sehun's bed. Kyungie was on the floor.

 

Why?

 

Birthday prank, why else?

 

LOL.

 

Kyungie: Why did you have to push me off my bed??? It's my birthday!

Chanyeol: Ooops. Sorry. I didn't mean to push you off the bed. I'm just...well...taller and...

Kyungie: Enough with my height issues. I'm not even as short as-

Suho: Don't say my name, juseyo. Because I'm taller than you. Ta...ll...er...

Kyungie: I wasn't about to say your name.

 

He stood up and pushed Chanyeol's , so the giant elf oppa rolled to his side and fell with a thud on the floor.

 

Chanyeol: Way to treat your guests, owly.

Kyungie: This is my bed.

 

Then Lay appeared behind us. He was holding a chocolate birthday cake with the number one and sixcandles.

 

Lay: Coming through. Let's get this over with because I'm starving.

Suho: Where are Chen and Kai?

Lay: I dunno. They were right behind me when I came upstairs.

Suho: Let's wait for them before you light that candle.

Lay: Haoba, haoba.

 

He placed the cake on Sehun's bedside table. Kris and Luhan had squeezed themselves on Sehun's bed and were curled up, with their eyes closed. Sehun grumbled because he was squished in between the two. He sat with his arms on his chest and he poked Kris' foot. Chen and Kai appeared on the doorway holding what looked like a big bowl of sliced fruits.

 

That was very Kyungsoo of them. They were always the two who ate up Kyungie's fruit slices, so I guess they were making it up for him on his birthday. I stood on my tiptooes to see what fruits they peeled and sliced for owl oppa. I reached out a hand and took one.

 

Apple slice.

 

I bit it and chewed. It was good.

 

The two then went in the middle of the room and offered the bowl of fruit to Kyungie who was now seated on his bed.Then Lay lit the candles and carried the cake to him.

 

"Saengil chukkha-hamnida

Saengil chukkha-hamnida

Sarang-haneun qin'ai Kyungsoo-ya

Saengil chukkha-hamnida"

 

It was in Korean, except for the qin'ai part, where it means "dear" or "beloved."

 

Baek: Before you blow your candle, make a wish.

Chanyeol: Tell us your wish.

Tao: No need, hyung. I think I know what his wish is.

Chanyeol: Oh?

Tao: Oh my chagiyaaaaa...

 

And he started to sing a nonsensical song with only "oh my chagiya" as lyrics. The rest of the boys sang along. Even Kris and Luhan who were still curled up on Sehun's bed. Xiumin and Suho had poked the icing on the cake and were now tasting it with their fingers. I went forward to poke the topmost icing with the chocolate carvings.

 

Yup. It tasted good.

 

Kyungsoo glared.

 

I stepped back and hid behind Baek. Lay brought the cake nearer Kyungsoo and told him to make his wish now and blow his candle so we can all eat. Kyungsoo closed his eyes for a few moments before he opened it again and blew the candles.

 

"Saengil chukkha-hamnida

Saengil chukkha-hamnida

Sarang-haneun qin'ai Kyungsoo-ya

Saengil chukkha-hamnida"

 

The voices were louder this time. Kai had given Lay the knife he used to slice the fruits, and Lay was slicing the cake in equal parts. Kyungsoo grinned. He was not expecting to get a cake, what with the previous day's events. But he seemed to forget that mama and the other boys had gone home earlier than we had, so they had time to buy the cake.

 

Kyungie took one slice of the fruit bowl. He got a peach slice and started munching on it. Lay handed out the birthday cake slices to each of us. We had to eat it by hand. Some crumbs fell on the floor and Suho gasped.

 

Suho: Aish...we have to clean this up right away or there will be ants in here.

Xiumin: Alright. Let's go down to the kitchen. Let's eat there.

Suho: Better idea.

Chen: Is wine served with cake?

Suho: What do you mean?

Chen: Papa's taking us to the wine expo today, right?

Suho: Yes.

Xiumin: Usually, it's main course served with wine. Mostly meat.

Chen: How so?

Xiumin: It's just the way it is. Something to do with the taste...

Chen: Maybe the wine expo is not so bad.

Kai: We'll see.

Kyungie: I'm going to try and get drunk.

Kai: Waeyo?

Kyungie: To forget what happened yesterday.

Baek: If you had trauma, I had the case of cluelessness. And I'm still sort of mad that you guys didn't tell me.

Suho: You already know the reason why we didn't tell you right away.

Xiumin: If you had the case of cluelessness, what do you call my case? I was asleep the whole time. If and only if we'd have been kidnapped or something, I would've woken up at their hideout or wherever. Do you know how that would feel like? Unable to do anything before because I was asleep?

Suho: Hyung...

Xiumin: I know. I know. I'm cool. Just don't do that again next time.

Suho: I promise.

Lay: I was panicky the whole time, actually. Imagine me driving the car and seeing someone following us. Especially since I recognized the car.

Kyungie: It's my birthday. Let us please talk about something happy.

Lay: Oh, mianhae Kyungie.

Kyungie: Aside from the wine expo, where do you think we can ask papa to bring us to?

Sehun: Arcade! Let's do battle on the spaceship.

Kyungie: Hahah. I think I know why you want the arcade. It's because you're grounded the whole week and can't play videogames.

Sehun: Don't rub it in.

Kai: At least you get to pick where you wanna go after the wine expo. I'm grounded on my birthday.

Me: Because you had to misbehave, oppa.

Kai: If Sehun hadn't blabbered to papa...

Me: You'd have found another thing to be grounded for, anyway.

Kai: I wouldn't have orz.

Me: Hmmm...

Sehun: Why did you have to dance like a stripper anyway?

Kai: As if you didn't.

Tao: You actually started it, Sehun-ah.

Me: Minor here, juseyo.

 

And I felt someone ruffle my hair. I hadn't had time to comb my hair when I got up, and someone had to mess my hair more. I grumbled and looked up at the hand. It was Kris. He had gotten up from Sehun's bed and was beside me. Luhan was now stretched along the bed and snuggled in between the covers. He was snoring.

 

Me: Gegeeeeeee....grrrrrrrr....

Kris: Hahahaha. You should do your hair like this, mei baobei. It becomes you when you have stone age hair.

Baek: I know right. I just noticed it now, but since you mentioned it, it does look good on you Xiao Yi-ah.

Me: I'm not a stone age girl!

Chanyeol: Flintstones Xiao Yi.

Kris: You know that cartoon?

Chanyeol: Yeah, why?

Kris: It's so old.

Chen: Like you?

Kris: ORZ.

Chen: Hahahahah. Li Shang was born waaaaaayyyy too long ago, so I guess that's how you knew.

Kris: Chanyeol knows it, too.

Chen: Of course. He's an elf. Well, an overgrown elf. Elves live longer than normal humans.

Chanyeol: You're older than me, troll hyung. Trolls have a long life span, too.

Me: You are all old. I'm the only one who's younger than all of you.

Kyungie: It's my birthday, and obvously, I just turned a year older. Oh shucks. I'm old.

Me: Not as old as that sleeping deer gege.

Luhan: I heard that.

 

Ooops! LOL. He had woken up and I didn't notice.

 

 

 


 

 

We finished eating the cake and breakfast downstairs. Papa and mama had woken up and were instructing the boys on what to expect at the expo. I decided to just shop for Kyungie's birthday gift today. We didn't have the time to do that before because of the tight security we had.

 

There was a pre-registration to the expo to ensure entrance quickly. Papa had the boys pre-register the night before while they were having a meeting with the oldies.

 

Papa: Jaejoong will be there with his boys, too. Since it's going to be a partnership between me and him, it's just right to involve his kids as well.
Mama: Just no drinking too much wine at the tasting section.

Papa: Don't worry about that, Youmei. I won't allow them to drink more than just a sip of each.

Mama: Each? Wu Zun, don't tell me that you will let your children drink each of the products there?

Papa: Relax. Just a sip on one or two of the best. How does that sound?

Mama: I don't want drunk boys when you get home later.

Papa: Yup.

Luhan: No worries mama. I won't drink as much as a sip from each bottle. Hehehe.

Mama: Xiao Lu, don't joke like that. I might need more than just an aspirin if you do that. And that goes for all of you. Do you understand that?

Papa: No splurging on your shopping, dear.

Mama: Of course.

Papa: Let's just enjoy the day today. It's Kyungsoo's birthday and we should all enjoy it. Let's have dinner out tonight. Banana Leaf?

All 13 of us: YES!

Papa: I knew you would say that.

 

We liked Banana Leaf because it wasn't your usual formal restaurant. I guess we just wanted to feel like a regular kid and go to eat where most people our age go to. Not some posh restaurant where there are dress codes and etiquette followed.

 

Kyungsoo had breathed deeply after papa's announcement. He had thought that papa would choose a posh resto for his birthday dinner.

 

We just didn't have that kind of patience when it came to eating formally. LOL.

 

Anyway, at the back of my mind, I let the thought of the Kims going to the expo linger. Business partners. Papa and Mr. Kim. His boys would be at the expo as well. Why couldn't I go there, too? Why couldn't I be one of the boys just for today?

 

But then, if I was a boy, it would be awkward talking to Jungkook and feeling something for him.

 

Hey, Jungkook. Wassup, dude?

 

Pffftt.. I would sound weird. I don't think I'd be able to keep a poker face if I talked to him like that.

 

It was like this moments when I wanted to be a boy but at the same time, remain a girl because of what I feel. Do you understand my problem?

 

Ughhhh...

 

"Xiao Yi? Are you talking to yourself?"

 

Papa had addressed me. I woke up from my reverie and looked at him awkwardly.

 

Me: No papa.

Papa: Are you alright?

Me: I'm okay, papa.

Papa: Are you sure?

Me: Yup, I'm alright. I think I was just thinking out loud.

Papa: Thinking. About what?

 

About the state of my heart, papa. I doubt you'd understand because you are a boy.

 

Me: Just what I would buy for Kyungsoo oppa.

Papa: Oh.

Me: Wo meishi, papa.

Papa: Ting haoting.

 

And he continued talking to the other boys about the plans for today. They had planned to go to the arcade after the wine expo. Papa agreed to the plan, to celebrate Kyungie's birthday. I and mama will have to just meet them later for dinner.

 

 

 


 

 

He held the phone with one hand as he signed some cheques. He was calling this stupid man just to ask him how the plan was holding up. The phone rang for a while before someone answered it with a groggy voice.

 

"Hello? Hello?"

 

"I'm not deaf. I have been calling you since two hours ago. I want to know how the plan is holding up?"

 

"Err...Mister...Sir...they have found out about it."

 

"What do you mean about finding about it?"

 

"They noticed one of the men following them, and they called for backup."

 

"Police?"

 

"Yes, sir."

 

"Sha gua. Your men are not thinking or you are not thinking?"

 

"I don't know what you mean, sir."

 

"Following them doesn't mean following them 24/7. You should have other people stationed at every strategic street corner, so it won't be obvious that someone is following them!"

 

"Oh, oh...alright. I get it now, sir. I will tell my men that."

 

Why did he have to deal with such stupid people? He gritted his teeth before he answered the other person. He tapped his pen on the desk as he thought of something happy to make him forget about shouting at the man on the other end of the line.

 

If only he didn't need to deal with the Wu family, he wouldn't have to resort to associating himself with this stupid man. It was clear that this man was not thinking at all. This man was impulsive. He liked to strike while the iron was hot, even without thinking of the consequences.

 

Pabo. Sha gua. Stupid.

 

But he was of good use. Disposable in nature, but because of his connections in the Beijing business industry, he had to deal with this man. And of course, there was his brother. Their family was a good distraction from his original plan.

 

Well, he liked to play, didn't he?

 

"Tell your men to make sure they won't get caught the next time. Otherwise, it would be the end of the contract."

 

"Yes, sir. Uhm... Sir, I just have a question."

 

"What is it?"

 

"When are we going to meet? I've gotten all the business proposal papers ready."

 

"Soon. But I'm still busy as of now. Do what you're expected to do and when I'm not busy anymore, we'll meet and go over your business proposal."

 

"That sounds good."

 

"That's all I need, Mr. Dong. Goodbye."

 

 

And he ended the call without waiting for the other person to respond.

 

The Dong brothers had been an asset to him these past few months. He was this close to have Wu Luhan away from the Soo Kui company and Seul Gi, but because of the Dong's stupid daughter, Hua Chen messing up, he had to go to plan B. Did stupidity run in their blood or something? Or they were just too obedient that they failed to think before they acted? Well, it was partly his fault. He let the Dongs have their way in that plan. He had just told them to let Luhan fall for Hua Chen in the fastest way possible.

 

Mrs. Wu was too smart for them.

 

He had not dealt with the Dong's face to face. It was always over the phone or through courier. He had a Beijing investigator find someone from the business world who was welcome to come in and out the Soo Kui company anytime they wanted. He wasn't impressed with the results of the investigation, though. It was only the Dong brothers who were nearest to what he was looking for. They weren't what you could consider welcome anytime at the Soo Kui office, but...he didn't have anyone else other than these pabo brothers.

 

It was easy for him to get through to Hua Chen. She was obviously excited in making Luhan fall for her and she was willing to do anything just for that to happen. Clearly, she liked the boy too much. But as stupid as her father was, she messed it up. Little goldigger Hua Chen messed up. Not him. He didn't mess up.

 

However, if they messed up with Luhan, they were almost successful in creating a bad image for Wu Zun when that other Dong daughter spread the rumors about the youngest Wu son driving alone.

 

He had to laugh at that when he heard of the news. But then again, it was found out that instead of the youngest son, it was Luhan who was actually at the gas station. Why did these Wu kids look alike? It was hard for the stupid Dongs to distinguish them from each other.

 

Because he didn't want to mess up again, he had resorted to using his brother as bait for Soo Kui's daughter. Ren was too naive to know his real intentions, so when he suggested him to pursue Seul Gi, he was more than enthusiastic. It was just a matter of telling him that for an heir like him, the only girl who was best for him was none other than Seul Gi. And when he saw her, he went for it. Just like that.

 

Obedient little brother.

 

I'm sorry Ren. I had to use you. Hyung just needs to make sure we get what is supposed to be ours. I'm glad you set your spoiled brat self aside and obeyed me. Hyung will reward you soon. Just a little more time and we'll get what is due us.

 

Now, for the next step in his plan.

 

He leaned forward on his desk and nodded along with the reggae beat of the background music.

 

Stir It Up.

 

He reclined on his swivel chair again and closed his eyes as he let the music soothe his mind. This next step should go smoothly. He just needed to calm his mind first.

 

Yeah. I will stir it up with all of you in Beijing. Just not the kind of stirring up you want. Hahahaha! I'll stir you up the way I want it.

 



Stir it up , Choi Siwon. Hehehe. So now we know there was someone behind the witches' actions. And it was all part of Siwon's plan. But please remember that he doesn't mean to kill. He just wanted to play...for now. And by the way, reading your comments, they make me smile and keep going.  Thank you. ^_^ →  ♥♥♥  我爱你们! 吴爱你们!♥♥♥