The Usual Wu Saturday

Th13teen

 

Around 4 AM on Saturday, the day after Kyungsoo's school singing event and the day Kris ge was supposed to return, I woke up and had to go to the bathroom. I didn't turn the lights on because I was lazy. As I made my way back to my room, I heard something from downstairs. I tiptoed to the stairs and slowly went down, hoping it wasn't a burglar or anyone who had bad intentions. Before I reached the first floor, I heard the front door open...then closed. I hurriedly tiptoed to the landing of the first floor and crouched to see what or who it was who opened the door. I was a bit curious and I didn't really feel scared of what I might see. When I didn't see anyone, I tiptoed going down to the ground floor. Suddenly, Tao appeared. He was walking from the kitchen to the front door. And without as much as turning his head in my direction, he opened the front door, went out, and closed it.

 

Huh?

 

Because I knew that there was no danger, I went down to see what Tao was up to. And who was it that went out earlier? I reached for the door handle and turned it. When I opened the door, I saw Tao walking out from the garage, holding his skateboard under one arm. He still looked sleepy, though. I went out the door and didn't bother closing it. I was just in my sleep clothes and bedroom slippers. Tao had opened the gate just big enough for him to walk through it then he closed it again. I walked to the gate and before I could even open it, I could already hear skateboard wheels on the driveway.

 

I pushed open the gate and stepped out. Kai was already doing early morning tricks on his skateboard. Tao was warming up by stretching beside the gate. Baekhyun was just maneuvering his skateboard on the sidewalk. Oh, early morning practice? Baekhyun's idea, I guess. And I went to sit at the pavement. Tao saw me and went to sit beside me. He yawned and pinched my cheeks as he did. I slapped his arm and he chuckled. He stretched his feet and bent his waist sidewards. The gate was pushed open and Chanyeol got out with kicking his skateboard in the process. He yawned and pushed the board with his foot towards us. He sat beside us and watched Baekhyun and Kai. Sehun appeared lastly. He did a double take and went back inside. When he returned, he had his skateboard under one arm and he went to do some stretching before he rode the board and made one round going to the end of the block and back again.

 

Baekhyun pointed to the two beside me and told them to start practicing. Tao grumbled but got up. Chanyeol did a bit of stretching before he sat on his skateboard and pushed it with his feet like a kid who was riding his toy car. I had to laugh, but Baekhyun frowned and went over to flick Yo oppa's head. Kai made a calculated jump and landed perfectly with a wave of a hand. It was like a dance step. I was in awe and clapped. He saw me and smiled. I gave him two thumbs up. Sehun who saw it, tried to do some tricks as well. But he missed a flip and chuckled, but after he did, he looked at me and raised his eyebrows. I gave him just one thumb up. Yo oppa wanted to get thumbs up from me too, so he got up from sitting on his board and did some simple tricks. At the end, he sort of piroutted and landed on his . I laughed and instead of two thumbs up, I gave him a round of applause for his effort. He just laughed at his blooper and got up. Baekhyun smirked and told him that for him to get the trick perfectly, was to practice.

 

The sun was barely peeking from the eastern sky, and my brothers were already out and practicing. Such dedication. I was proud of them. However, Baek was pushing them too far. It was 4 AM. OTL. I curled up and hugged my knees while watching them. I looked up at the sky and saw it was a bluish gray, no longer night, but not yet morning. It was dawn. Just like the hour of day when Luhan ge was born. According to mama, he was born during dawn and deer was an animal that mama was fond of because of it's meek but powerul aura, so he was named as such. Lu Han. Deer of the dawn. I was named Yinzi. Meaning a trace or mark. Probably papa's way of telling mama that I was the mark that he won't be cheating anymore.

 

I didn't go back inside. I fell asleep on the pavement watching them. I didn't notice I had fallen asleep if I didn't feel a finger poking my cheeks. I opened my eyes groggily. I saw Chanyeol's finger about to poke my cheeks again. Kai was visible in the background, laughing. I waved my hand to prevent him from touching my face again. Then Baekhyun suddenly sat beside me and leaned on me. He put his weight on me and I had to push him sideways. He just sat there with his head on my shoulders. He sang a Korean song and clapped his hands. He had his eyes closed as he sang.

 

Saranghaeyo ihanmadi cham joheun mal
Uri sikgu jago namyeon jugo banneun mal
Saranghaeyo ihanmadi cham joheun mal
Baekhyun-ee do geuae hante jugo sipeun mal
Imari johaseo onjongil sini najiyo
Imari johaseo onjongil ilmat najiyo
Imari johaseo onjongil gaseumi
Kongdak Kongdak Indeyo
Saranghaeyo ihanmadi cham joheun mal
Nanun nanun ihanmadiga jongmal johayo
Sarang….Saranghaeyo

 

Chanyeol and Kai sang along with him. Tao and Sehun were skateboarding to and fro the driveway. But Tao was clapping along. Sehun was the only one who was not singing or clapping along. I guess he sensed that the others were bullying me again. After they sang, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around me and squished me.

 

Baek: Squishy!

Chanyeol: Why did squishy come out of the house? Go back to bed ne?

Kai: Because squishy wanted to watch us practice. Awww... Oppa is touched.

Chanyeol: Come to Yo oppa, ne. I wanna hug squishy, too.

 

And both him and Baekhyun squish hugged me. I frowned because I was being squished. I acted as if to bite Baekhyun's hand but he withdrew it quicker than you could say "kkaebsong." LOL. Tao had joined and hugged Chanyeol and Baek, making me imprisoned. Kai hugged Tao and they all sang again. Sehun stopped in front of us and demanded they stop and go back to practicing. He also told me to go back upstairs and sleep before I got squish flattened like a burger patty.

 

The four had to finish their song before they let me go and practice again. I kicked them one by one as I got up. Kai was laughing out loud. I thought the neighbors would hear him and wake up. Then as I pushed the gate open to go inside, they waved "bye bye Xiao Yi" to me. I didn't close the gate and just stomped back inside the house. They will have their day, I thought. I went back up the stairs to my room. It was almost 5 AM. As I closed my door, I heard Luhan open the door of their room and talking to someone on the phone. I peeked out the door. Luhan was standing in the middle of the second floor hall and scratching his head. He was wearing his favorite V-necked white tee and black drawstring shorts. He was barefoot.

 

Luhan: What time? Uh...wait. Kai is missing. Huh? Okay. 8 AM? Yes, fine. Yeah, he's not in the room. Wait...I'm just gonna check downstairs...hmm...yeah...

 

And he saw me peeking out my door.

 

Luhan: Go back to sleep.

 

I nodded and hurriedly closed the door. It was probably Kris ge calling him. When he woke up to answer the phone, he might have noticed Kai was not on his bed anymore, so he got up to check.

 

I went back to bed and fell asleep.

 

 


 

I woke up three hours later. I opened my eyes and just lay there for a few minutes before I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Chen was making his way out the bathroom when I got there.

 

Chen: Lu ge is out, picking up Kris ge from the airport. He's back early today.

Me: Oh. That's good. Have you got your birthday present ready for him?

Chen: Yep.

Me: Me too.

 

He then went to squish my cheeks with both hands and ruffled my hair.

 

Chen: Ahh...morning hair. Let's arrange it.

 

And he ruffled it some more. -_-

 

After I washed my face, I went down the stairs and instead of going directly down to the kitchen for breakfast, I stayed in the first floor media room. I went inside and plopped into the nearest couch. No one was there, so I had the room to myself. I looked for the TV remote control and tuned in to a cartoon channel. I didn't wanna go down yet. I could hear Tao and Kai doing a sort of rap battle. Chen was talking loud, I don't know who he was talking to, though. Chanyeol's voice boomed with laughter and was probably watching a baseball game on TV downstairs. Lay was singing somewhere near the stairs. I couldn't hear Sehun or Soo's voices. And because Luhan was not home, the house was noisy. Xiumin probably went with Luhan, or else the house would be silent. Suho was not able to control the noisy boys, I guess. Or probably he was still sleeping because they arrived late last night. It surprised me to hear Baek's voice over the loud chatter below.

 

Baek: I'd like a moment of silence, please! It's 8 o'clock on a Saturday morning and this house sounds like the stock market!

 

I tried to focus on the cartoon that I was watching. The door opened and in came Sehun. He just came out of the shower because his hair was still wet. He went to sit on the other couch and watched TV with me.

 

Sehun: Ate breakfast yet?

Me: Nope.

Sehun: Let's ask mama if we could eat breakfast in McDonald's.

Me: You want chicken?

Sehun: Yep. And large fries.

Me: And choco sundae.

Sehun: They have bubbletea now.

Me: Really?

Sehun: No. LOL. But there's a bubbletea shop next to it.

Me: Oh, yeah, right.

Sehun: So, wanna come?

Me: Sure. Wait up, let me just change.

Sehun: Okay. I'll go ask mama.

Me: Okay.

 

So I went and got changed. I hurried downstairs after that. Sehun was already waiting in the living room. Mama was in the kitchen preparing something. Sehun got up as he saw me. Lay was sitting on one of the steps, leaning on the rails. When he saw me, he asked where I was going. I told him about McDonald's and he got up, wanting to come with us.

 

Lay: I'm going with you. Wait up.

Me: You haven't had breakfast yet?

Lay: Nope.

Me: Okay.

Sehun: Let's take your car, ge. Hehehe.

Lay: Whoaa...hao.

 

And he went to get his car keys. Tao and Kai were in the dining eating their breakfast. They called out for us to buy them fries and sundae as well. Baekhyun asked to wait for him. He wanted to come along. Mama had said that he already ate his breakfast, but he pleaded his case and mama just nodded. The others asked for fries and sundae just like Kai and Tao.

 

Lay asked Baekhyun to open the gate as he backed out the car from the garage. I was already in the car, at the back, and had my earphones on. Sehun sat beside me at the back of the car and Baekhyun closed the gate before he got in the passenger seat.

 

The nearest McDonald's was about 15 minutes from this street. Lay had turned his GPS on because he was not that familiar with this street yet. It was just a few weeks that he was driving his car and we were not in our old home. We got there without traffic, since it was a Saturday and the streets were not busy in this area. However, there were several cars parked outside the fastfood. Lay told us not to get out before he properly parked the car. As he stopped the car and turned off the engine, Baek got out of the car. I followed him. Sehun dropped his iPod on the floor and bent to pick it up before he scrambled outside. He tripped as he got out of the car and almost fell flat on his face. I hadn't gone far and I was able to hold the car door open for him and he caught my arm. Lay locked the car and led the way inside. There were a few people inside and having breakfast. I recognized a schoolmate with her mom and dad. I waved at her as she waved back.

 

Lay went to the counter to place our order. Instead of looking for an empty table, we went with him to help him with the order. Baekhyun pulled out his phone and checked his notepad. He had typed the others' requests and recited them out to Lay. The girl at the counter smiled as Lay relayed the list of food requests that Baek was reciting. Sehun went beside Baekhyun and tapped his fingers on the counter as he looked up at the new meals being flashed on a LED screen on top of the counter. I walked behind him and pointed at a Happy Meal. He laughed when he saw I was pointing at a kid's meal.

 

Sehun: You want that?

Me: Yes.

Sehun: Okay. Which toy?

Me: That pink one that looks like My Melody.

Sehun: Hahahahaha. Okay.

 

And he turned to Lay ge who looked like he was spacing out. He was done enumerating the orders to the cashier. But as he heard Sehun, he turned to look at him and, "Hmmm?"

 

Sehun: We need a Happy Meal, ge. Hahaha.

Lay: Huh? Who?

Me: I want one of those... *points to chicken Happy Meal*

Lay: Okay. Add one of those.

 

The cashier chuckled and asked which toy I wanted to get with the meal. I told her what I wanted and she asked another girl to get the meal and toy for me. After Lay ge paid for it, he and the boys brought the food to the table upstairs. Sehun wanted to sit upstairs by the terrace. He said that his Saturday morning would not be complete without a view of the morning sky.

 

We went to sit outside the terrace. There were a few people out there as well, some were reading the morning paper while eating their breakfast. On one corner of the terrace sat the Mins. Their appa had arrived from Hong Kong and they were having breakfast as a family. Yoongi was the first to see us and called out. We waved at them as the other two Min kids waved back. I noticed that Taehyung looked a lot like their eomma. She was tall, too. I guess that's where Namjoon and Taehyung got their height. Yoongi probably got his height from their appa because Namjoon was taller than him.

 

Baekhyun and Sehun brought the takeout food while Lay, the ones we were going to eat. I helped bring the fries to the table. We sat and started to eat. Sehun forgot to get some ketchup for the fries, so he got up and excused himself. He took quite a long time just getting the ketchup, so Lay got up and went down to check up on him. He got back a few minutes later with a grin. Sehun was following behind....and Luhan...and Xiumin...and Kris ge.

 

"Gege!"

 

We got up to greet Kris ge. He looked sleepy but he smiled nevertheless. Luhan and Xiumin were the ones bringing their food upstairs. Baekhyun got up to get more chairs and pulled the table beside ours.

 

When everyone was seated and eating, Luhan had said that they decided to have breakfast here after they picked Kris ge up from the airport. I looked at our dragon gege and thought he became taller. Or maybe it was just because he was gone for a week and we missed him. We sort of interviewed him about his Japan vacation and birthday celebration. He was officially 18 years old. In a matter of days, Chanyeol would officially turn 16.

 

Kris ge waved at the Min table when he saw them. Taehyung mouthed a belated happy birthday greeting and Kris bowed a bit as thanks. The Min table was far from formal compared to when papa was with us during meal times. It looked like they were comfortable doing anything in front of their appa. Namjoon even stretched his foot onto an empty chair as he ate his fries. If it was papa, he would ask you to please put your foot down because we were eating. Taehyung was the bubbly one of their family and as I watched him, he reminded me of Tao. He became silent at times, but when he felt like talking a lot and moving a lot, he would do it. I saw him trying to get their appa's attention. The elder Min was reading the morning paper as Taehyung was waving his hand in front of his appa's face. His eomma was talking to Yoongi and they were laughing. It looked like they were enjoying breakfast together. It made me wish that we were like that when papa came home.

 

Kris: Xiao Yi-ah.

Me: Huh?

Kris: Are you okay?

Me: Hmmm? Yes, I am.

Kris: Finish your food. I wanna go home so badly so I can sleep.

Me: Okay.

Kris: Let's go watch a movie later when I wake up. What do you say?

Luhan: Your treat?

Kris: No orz. It's supposed to be my birthday and you guys should treat me out.

Xiumin: And you had the nerve to invite us to watch a movie, yet you won't be shelling out money?

Luhan: Right.

Lay: Let's pool our money, then?

Baek: Deal.

Luhan: But you have martial arts classes later.

Baek: I can ask to be excused for today.

Luhan: Can you? I mean, are you allowed to be absent?

Baek: Of course. It's just for today, though, so yeah.

Kris: Great. And Zitao?

Baek: I'll ask his shifu to allow him.

Kris: Haode.

 

I continued to eat silently, but I couldn't help glancing at the Min table once in a while. Namjoon had shifted his foot and stretched out both feet on the chair now. He leaned forward to pick some fries and ate it. He even got something from Yoongi's plate. The older Min did not even protest but he looked at his younger brother and raised an eyebrow.... much like the face of Kris ge when he sees Kai stealing food from his plate. LOL. I chuckled and pretended I was laughing at something that Sehun had said. Sehun was talking about giving Chanyeol a set of paintball capsules for his birthday. He had said that he won't be joining the games because the boys were cheaters, especially Chen. And because Chen was not with us, he was able to get away with it.

 

Because the soon to be birthday boy was not here either, the oldies started to plan for his birthday. They considered his paintball war party and Lay helped to check some paintball arenas that were near. Luhan called each of them to inquire about their services and if they accepted birthday parties. Most of them did not hold birthday parties per se, but they considered accepting one as a first time event. Luhan had said that it was not the usual birthday party, but more of like holding the paintball war as a party in itself. The food would be buffet style, mostly finger foods. Of course, there would be cake. Sehun suggested to have the birthday cake shaped like a skateboard and had icing like paintball colors splattered on top. Xiumin thought of the same bakeshop who did Chen's birthday cake and called them up to place the order for Chanyeol's birthday.

 

Kris: He wants to have a paintball war? Hahah. I'm not gonna join.

Sehun: Me either.

Luhan: It's gonna be fun orz. Why don't you two join?

Kris: Chen's a cheater.

Sehun: Mmm-hmm.

Xiumin: If he cheats, then you cheat.

Kris: No good if the players cheat.

Baek: Maybe it's Chen you want to disqualify from the game?

Kris: You have a point. But I doubt he would approve.

Lay: Have two games, join the other game without him.

Luhan: Like first game would be under strict rules and the other no rules.

Kris: Okay. I'm in.

Sehun: As long as it's under the strict rules.

Baek: I'm in both games. Hahaha. It's gonna be cool, no rule game.

Luhan: I'll try the no rules game, too.

Me: Can I join?

All of them: NO!

 

Why? I wanted to play too... :(

 

Me: Why not?

Kris: It's a guy's game.

Me: I know some girls who play it.

Luhan: You're only one.

Me: Won't Yo oppa's girl classmates be there? I can join them.

Luhan: Yep and nope.

Me: I want to enjoy, too.

Luhan: Maybe you can try one game.

Me: Yesss!

 

As I shouted in excitement, my eys fell on Taehyung. I thought he heard our birthday plan for Chanyeol and he smiled. I smiled back. Baek saw that and he raised a hand at Taehyung. Taehyung looked at him and shrugged. Baekhyun gestured for him to come to our table. He excused himself from his family and walked over to us.

 

Taehyung: Hi. Good morning hyungs.

 

The oldies greeted him back. Baekhyun asked him to pull up a chair and sit down. After he did, my beagle brother started talking to him about Chanyeol's birthday party plan. Since Taehyung was part of the skateboard team, Baek had asked him to help come up with something for Chanyeol. They started talking about stuff I didn't understand, so I focused my attention to what Kris ge was saying.

 

Kris: Let me just sleep for at least 3 hours. My body seems to be shutting down. When I wake up, let's go watch a movie.

Luhan: Haoba. Do you know that papa's extended his stay in Korea for another two days?

Kris: Huh? No, why?

Luhan: I guess Mr. Soo Kui needs him there for a bit. Papa called mama the other day and mama said that Mr. Soo Kui's family was going to come to China for a few months. So, they had to do their business there before they come back.

Xiumin: I guess that's why papa needed those papers he asked me to bring to his office.

Kris: Will papa be staying in Korea again then?

Luhan: It looks like it. Once Mr. Soo Kui and his family stays here, someone has to be there to man the office. And you know his boss...he wants papa there.

 

Ehh...they were talking business. I couldn't relate at all. I looked at Sehun who was staring at the oldies. I bet he didn't understand what they were talking about, either. Lay was listening intently. I guess he wanted to learn about papa's business and what have yous, because he was considered to be one of the oldies now. Baekhyun and Taehyung were still talking about skateboarding and Chanyeol's birthday. They had called Namjoon also and he had pulled up a chair beside his brother. They planned to give him a Tony Hawk shirt or deck or kicks. Namjoon had found an online that sold official Tony Hawk merchandise at a lower price...if you bought by bulk. They had planned to get some new duds for themselves, so they decided to just include Chanyeol's birthday present from there, as well.

 

Kris: I'm really sleepy now. Aren't we going home yet?

Baek: Just one minute more, ge. Just finalizing some stuff.

Kris: Okay. Hurry up.

Baek: This kind of stuff is not hurried, ge.

Luhan: Then we'll go ahead?

Baek: Wait for me orz.

Kris: I'll go sleep in the car, ayt? Wake me up when we're home.

Luhan: Sure, Li Shang.

Kris: Xiexie, Mulan.

 

And he winked at Luhan. I acted as if to vomit and he saw it. He laughed and got up, went behind me and backhugged me. He went to pinch my cheeks.

 

Kris: Did you miss gege?

Me: No.

Kris: Aww...you hurt my kokoro, mei baobei.

Me: My cheeks hurt...Grrrr...

Kris: Hahahah..no wonder why Zitao calls you squishy.

 

And he squeezed me before he let go and patted my head. He added, "Gege has something for you. But I'll only give it to you if you say you miss me."

 

Me: What is it?

Kris: I'm not telling unless you say you miss gege.

Me: Hmmmpfff.. Fine. I miss you.

Kris: Ah, but you need to say it truthfully.

 

Luhan and Xiumin were chuckling and looking sideways. Heh. They were ganging up on me again. Lay had taken out his phone and switched his camera on.

 

Lay: I gotta record this. Xiao Yi-ah, go say it. I wanna know what Kris ge bought for you, too.

Luhan: Jiayou!

Xiumin: Hwaiting!

Me: I hate you.

Sehun: Hahahahaha. Did you catch that, Lay ge? Hahahahaha.

Lay: It sounded like "I hate you" instead of "I miss you." Hmm...

Luhan: You need to clean your ears, Yixing-ah.

Kris: Maybe I need to see an ear doctor too. I heard the same thing as Xingxing's.

Luhan: Mei baobei, if Lu ge goes to college, will you miss me?

Me: No.

 

I was getting annoyed. I wanted to go home already and hide in my room. Maybe I won't go with them watch that movie. Heh.

 

Luhan: Ouch.

Kris: She hates you too. Aww...join the club?

 

And they high fived. Urghhhh... Xiumin was about to say something when Sehun broke the mood.

 

Sehun: Ge, can we go now? I need to do number two.

 

 


 

Yep. That was our Sehun. LOL. There was no way that it could be delayed, so finished or not finished, Baek, Taehyung and Namjoon had to adjourn. We trooped down the stairs and got in the cars respectively. Baekhyun carefully placed the takeout on the dashboard. The sundaes were melting already. The boys at home would have to eat them right away.

 

Anyway, I changed my mind again about going with my brothers for the movie that afternoon. I had remembered that Jungkook asked me to watch a movie with him. I had to bail out. But not with my brothers. It was sort of Kris ge's birthday celebration with us, and I just couldn't let it pass. I had to tell Jungkook I can't go with him. Maybe he can go with his brothers or other classmates and friends?

 

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and composed my message. I thought he would be disappointed because I was bailing out, but I also thought that he would understand. I sent the message and waited for him to reply. I checked my time. It was almost 9:15 AM. So we sort of spent at least an hour at McDonald's? Wow.

 

When we arrived home, the boys greeted us at the door and piled around Baek who had their takeout. When they saw Kris ge, they shouted like idiots. "Huanying huilai!" Tao asked for his Dr. Dre Beats right away. Kris just smirked and told him to wait until he was settled in. The other boys talked at the same time asking him about his Japan vacation. Kris answered them one by one and he yawned. He told them to not disturb him while he slept and when he woke up, we'd go watch a movie. The boys cheered and continued eating.

 

Kris slumped on the couch and went to sleep without taking off his shoes. He left his luggage on the floor. Mama let him sleep and asked the other boys to bring his stuff up in his room. Tao and Baek heaved his luggage up the stairs, while Kai and Chen carried his other stuff up. He had at least five large shopping bags aside from his luggage and backpack. He had been shopping a lot in Japan.

 

As for Sehun, as soon as we arrived home, he had dashed off to the bathroom. Luhan and Xiumin were laughing out loud at him. I stayed as far away from them as possible. I had a feeling they were not done bullying me. But I wasn't as successful as I thought I was in steering clear from them.

 

Xiumin: Mei baobei.

Me: Oppa?

Xiumin: Can you please get my phone charger from my room. It's on top of my bedside table.

Me: Okay.

 

And I went to get his phone charger. When I handed it to him a couple of minutes after, he asked me to get him some of the fries. The other boys were converged on the dining table and happily eating. They were interrogating Soo and his singing engagement the other night. For once, they were not bullying him. They listened intently as he described the stage, the lights, the sounds, the whole thing. They also asked if he met Chagiya again. When they mentioned her, he blushed and sported a slight smile.

 

Soo: She came by alright.

Tao: What did she say?

Chanyeol: Was she wearing a gown?

Chen: Did you get a picture with her.

Suho: I took their picture together. It's on my pho- Hey!

 

The boys grabbed his phone and started going through apps and found the gallery. Suho had taken a lot of pictures of the night before. I went to look at the pictures too. But because I was shorter than most of them, I had to stand on my tiptoes. Xiumin called for me and ask where his fries were. Grrrr... I ran to give it to him and went back to see the pictures. Tao was the one holding the phone and swiping it from right to left.

 

Tao: Where is she...where is she...Chagiya...Chagiya...

 

He chanted as he swiped through the photos. Chanyeol tried to get the phone from him, but he tightened his grip. Suho just shook his head and asked the boys not to drop his phone. He kind of was attached to his phone because he stored most of his notes and instructions from papa, aside from his horde of photos.

 

"AHHH! HERE SHE IS. CHAGIYAAAA!"

 

Tao blurted out when he found the picture. Chanyeol and Chen was on Tao's either side. Kai was behind Chanyeol. Luhan and Lay were behind Chen. Suho had gone to sit beside Xiumin on the couch and the TV. Kyungsoo sat across Tao with his poker face. Sehun was still in the bathroom. And I tried to squeeze in between Chanyeol and Tao. You just didn't know the struggle I had to go through. Chanyeol was my elf giant oppa. With luck, I was able to squeeze in between and peeked behind Tao's head. Baek just waited for his turn patiently. A miracle. He was sitting beside Soo, across Tao.

 

Chagiya looked really pretty in a powder blue modern qipao dress or cheongsam. She was smiling beside Soo who looked as handsome in his navy blue suit, as she was pretty. They looked actually good together. It was like they were made for each other. Chen and Chanyeol made catcalls and teased Soo that it looked like their wedding picture. Then they sort of changed the topic a bit, Chanyeol asking the others what if it was indeed a wedding picture, would they be happy for Soo?

 

Kai: Hmm...maybe? Like if he got married now?

Chan: Not really now. In the future. What if we were looking at a future wedding picture of Kyungie and Chagiya?

Chen: I'd be happy. What if it was your picture, Channie?

Chan: Me with Chagiya?

Chen: No orz. You with your future wife of course.

Chan: Ahh... I would be happy, of course. And she would be prettier.

Tao: Do we know her?

Chan: No. I haven't found her yet.

Tao: Do you want us to put up a poster for your missing wife?

Luhan: I wonder how many girls will answer to that post? Hmmm...

Sehun: What post?

 

He had appeared and done with his bathroom time. He seemed lost in the conversation.

 

Luhan: Post about a lost Sehun online. Lost in the conversation.

Kai: Yeah...Something like, "Help wanted. Sehun is lost in the conversation. Someone help him find the way." Hahahahah.

Sehun: What are you looking at there?

Kai: Chagiya and Kyungie's wedding picture.

Soo: It's not a wedding picture.

Kai: Ah yeah. Future wedding picture.

Sehun: Can I see?

Chen: Sure. I'm gonna go watch TV.

 

And he got up and went to sit beside Suho and Xiumin.

 

Baek: What if little sister got married...?

 

"WHAT?"

 

Overreacting older idiot brothers. I slowly tried to leave the dining room and escape to my room.

 

"Xiao Yi married? To whom?"

 

"Jungkook?"

 

"Kim Jungkook?"

 

"Yes."

 

"No. Min Taehyung."

 

"You only say that because you live in the same planet!"

 

"I'm not!"

 

"Xiao Yi and Jungkook look good together, if you ask me."

 

"I'm not asking you."

 

"I'm just saying."

 

"Don't say anything."

 

"Channie-yah. OTL."

 

"Don't OTL me."

 

"Nobody is getting married."

 

"Lu ge orz. You buzz killer."

 

"You want your sister to get married now?"

 

"No, of course not."

 

"But you can't deny, she looks every bit the future bride of Kim Jungkook."

 

"Ahhh...our families will be merged. Should be fun."

 

"Won't Taehyung be a lot more fun?"

 

"No."

 

"Ayiiii...did you see how Jungkookie looked at mei baobei last time they were here?"

 

"What?"

 

"Lu ge orz."

 

"I wanna see little Yinzi and little Kookie soon. Awwww..."

 

"Kai!"

 

"I'm just..."

 

"Jungkook is a gentleman."

 

"Right you are, Sehunnie."

 

"I know."

 

"Taehyung can take care of her, too. You know. He's got a puppy and he's able to take care of it."

 

"Not to forget that both Taehyung and mei baobei are good with animals."

 

"But they are not going to raise animals forever?"

 

"Animals or not, it's too soon to talk about marriage. Especially BABIES! Xiao Yi, go to your room. Now!"

 

 

I thought I wouldn't hear that from Luhan anymore. I was actually already on the stairs when he said that. I ran up to my room and closed the door. I was blushing and my face was hot like the sun. I wanted to kick all of them downstairs.

 

But, I couldn't deny it.

 

Kim Yinzi sounded good in my ears.

 

....and heart.

 



 

Yinzi = 印子 (I chose this name for Xiao Yi because of two things. First, it meant a mark, print or trace. Like a mark that their papa had ceased being the cassanova and a mark for his change. Second, it's a combination of Yifan and Zitao's first two letters of their names. Yi n Zi, like Yi and Zi. My EXO OTP forever. LOL) I'm a biased Team JungYi author. LOL xP  ♥♥♥ 吳愛你們!我愛你們!