Why You Gotta Be So Rude?

Th13teen

 

 

Papa finished talking to Mr. Min on the phone and he looked at Kris. He paused for a few minutes before he spoke to Kris.

 

Papa: No suspicious people following you on your way home?

Kris: No, pa.

Papa: Are you sure about that?

Kris: Yes, pa. I'm sure.

Papa: Hao de. Kyung-hoon'sletting his kids off school tomorrow. It's better that you skip school tomorrow as well. This is getting really serious. I will call your school again tomorrow.

Mama: You had a school board meeting today, right?

Papa: Yes. And it was agreed that if any of this happened again, the board would suspend classes until the suspect is caught.

Mama: That's better.

Papa: It's indeed better than taking the risk.

Mama: Ah-Zun...

Papa: Hmmm?

Mama: Don't you think it's better too if...if...we let the kids stay at your father's?

Papa: Hmm...yes. I think that's better. But we'd have to make sure that the someone who's behind this wouldn't know.

Mama: That's the only problem.

Papa: I might have to cancel all my travels this week. Tsk.

Mama: I just hope the kid is safe, you know.

Papa: Just like how Jin got away?

Mama: Yes.

Kris: It's weird. Because when we were going back to school, there was no indication that someone was following us. I was the last to drive through the gate inside FIS. No one was following me.

Luhan: Someone might have been already outside school and just waiting there.

 

Luhan had a point. Everyone was silent at the dinner table. The dessert was completely forgotten. Kyungsoo's tiramisu looked inviting, but with the news that Kris brought, it lay on the table quite forgotten.

 

Well, aside from Tao, everyone's eyes were fixed on Papa and the oldies as they discussed the situation.

 

Tao's head was bowed and he had his phone under the table and was busy scrolling here and there. If I wasn't mistaken, he was looking for possible answers to questions that were bugging him. He didn't stop looking until he was satisfied with the information that he got.

 

Papa: It was Yoongi's car, even if the one driving it was Da's son, it's possible that the target was Yoongi.

Xiumin: I think the person who stole Jin's car is the same one now.

Kris: I think so, too.

Luhan: Why not abduct Jin, though? The person waited until he was out of his car before they took it.

Kris: But the note?

Xiumin: Exactly.

Luhan: Well, we have to wait until there is a report about Yoongi's car if there's a note stuck on it.

Papa: Note or not, I think this person means business. I will have no more of this talk now. Finish your dessert and prepare to go to bed. I will handle this tomorrow. I don't want any of you going out tomorrow.

All 13 of us: Yes, papa.

 

So, the tiramisu was once again noticed. Everyone, including Kris, got a slice of the dessert.

 

We were not going to school the next day. And possibly the next next day as well, until this madman was caught. I was getting more and more scared.

 

I finished my dessert and took the plate to the sink. I bade mama and papa goodnight as well as to the boys and went upstairs. I took a warm shower before I went to bed. And because we were not going to school the next day, I heard the boys plan on spending the night in the media room with a DVD marathon. I decided not to join them. I would be the of all their jokes again. Especially since every one of them were there.

 

Geez.

 

No school.

 

It meant I wouldn't be able to see him.

 

Is that how this was supposed to be?

 

Whoever was doing this, I hate him already.

 

He was ruining my happy moments.

 

OTL.

 

This person must be lacking in love.

 

I thought about Yoongi. If the target was really him, it meant that the one doing this knows their family. And if it's the same person who stole Jin's car, then it meant he knew the Kims, too.

 

Who was it?

 

Who was he?

 

I hate you already!

 

There was not much I can do, of course. I took my school bag and placed it on my bed. I rummaged inside for my school books. I had better start reading up on lessons now. If we were not going to school tomorrow and possible the whole week, I would have a lot of homework piled up. If we'd have correspondence school for the week, that meant that there will always be homework for each subject.

 

Beep!

 

My phone beeped. I know. It was a message. I didn't pick it up to check who it was. If it was Jungkook, I think he'd understand if I don't reply right away. If it wasn't Jungkook, then he or she had better understand why I was not going to reply right away.

 

Beep!

 

Another message.

 

I ignored it again. I was busy, you know.

 

I continued reading my lessons and taking down notes on the important stuff. I studied like that. I remember things when I write them down.

 

Beep!

 

It was getting annoying. Grrrrr... Whoever you are, please stop texting me right now.

 

It stopped for a few minutes.

 

Thank you.

 

Beep...beep...beep...

 

And why are you calling?

 

I picked up my phone to turn it off. I didn't wanna answer it.

 

Taeyong.

 

Why was he calling again? I answered it, though. Geez this brat.

 

Me: Yeoboseyo.

Him: Hello *with a hint of brattiness*

Me: Why are you calling?

Him: I just wanted to check if you were talking to him.

Me: Who?

Him: Oh, you know.

Me: I know?

Him: Don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about.

Me: I'm reading my lessons, you know.

Him: That's good. Anything I can do to help?

Me: Yes. Please don't bother me right now.

Him: Awww... I'm serious. I can help you.

Me: Don't you have any lessons?

Him: I'm done with my homework.

Me: I doubt it.

Him: My curriculum is different from yours.

Me: Of course. I know that.

Him: And I'm two years ahead of you.

Me: So?

Him: So, I can help you with some subjects.

Me: Are you serious? As in serious?

Him: Yes.

Me: Well, can you help me with my math?

Him: Sure.

Me: Ah...

Him: Want me to come over tomorrow? I can help you.

Me: How did- wait... How did you know I'd be here tomorrow?

Him: Oh. It's all over Fengtai news. And actually, most of Beijing is aware of what's going on. Your school just announced suspension of classes for the week.

Me: Really?

Him: Yes. I'm watching the news right now.

Me: I didn't know you watch the news.

Him: I had no choice. If you had a father who's number oriented, expect your TV channel to be fixed on the news and such.

Me: Papa watches movies too, though.

Him: My father doesn't think movies are important.

Me: Your appa is boring.

Him: I know right.

Me: How can you live with that?

Him: Me? Live with it? Nah, I don't. Well, not all the time. I was raised in the UK, remember?

Me: No, I don't remember.

Him: Well, if you let me come over tomorrow, I can tell you all about that. I know you're dying to know.

Me: Shut up. What makes you so sure I want to know?

Him: Because we're supposed to be getting to know each other. Or have you forgotten?

Me: I haven't. But I also haven't been thinking about it.

Him: Ouch. You hurt my kokoro, you know?

Me: Its a fake heart...

Him: I'll let you see my heart someday...

Me: I don't wanna see it.

Him: I'll show you, anyways. I don't have to tell you when I'll show you.

Me: That's gross, you know.

Him: Hahahah. You're so gullible.

Me: Bully.

Him: Thanks. I appreciate the compliment.

Me: Grrrrrr!

Him: Cute.

 

He sounded cute. Aish. I shouldn't be thinking that. I should end the call now. I need to study.

 

Me: Is that all you wanted to say? Because I need to get back to my lessons.

Him: I wanna talk to you longer.

Me: Impossible.

Him: Nothing is impossible.

Me: Alright. You can come over tomorrow. Just let me study now.

Him: Geez, thanks. What time will you be up by then?

Me: I will sleep the whole day.

Him: Fine. I'll still come over and wake you up.

Me: You never surrender, don't you?

Him: Nope. I wasn't born to surrender.

Me: Okay.

 

And without warning, he started singing softly.

 

MAGIC.

 

Rude.

 

And it went considerably quiet in the background. It was just him and his singing. It felt as if he had walked in a room by himself.

 

Me: You're singing?

Him: Huh? Oh...yes.

Me: You have a nice voice.

Him: Thanks. I know that.

Me: You're too confident. Don't you know that?

Him: Oh, I know that. Hahaha. Why you gotta be so ruuuude...? Don't you know I'm human too?

Me: Shut up.

Him: Hahahaha. I love annoying you.

Me: It shows.

Him: Hmmm... Okay, see you tomorrow.

Me: Okay. Bye, Taeyong.

Him: Goodnight, Yinzi.

Me: Yeah.

Him: Why you gotta be so rude?

Me: OTL.

Him: Hahahaha. Okay. I'm hanging up now.

Me: Bye-bye.

Him: Hmm...

 

And with that, he hung up the phone.

 

Finally. I can focus on my books.

 

But I suddenly remembered Taehyung. How was he taking the current situation? Because it was possible that the real target was Yoongi...

 

I sent Taehyung a message asking him how he was. He replied about ten minutes later. He said he was okay, but he was worried about his hyung. He was also thinking about a mistaken identity when they took Da Dong Li. I told Taehyung that it was going to be okay, although I felt scared myself. He knew that we didn't have classes for the week and most of our subjects were to be through correspondence. He was a bit relieved about it. He was having second thoughts in going to school the next day as well, so when he heard that school was suspended for the week, he felt relieved. I just wished that the police would catch the suspect soon. And to find Yoongi's car and Dong Li.

 

My books lay forgotten on the bed as I exchanged what ifs and ideas with Taehyung. Yue and Ling Yan had sent me messages as well to ask if I already knew that school was suspended.

 

In the end, I stuffed my books back in my bag and placed my bag on the floor. I lay down texting with my friends. I didn't fall asleep until around eleven o'clock.

 

Jungkook hadn't sent any messages again.

 

Was he ignoring me again?

 

He already promised me he wouldn't.

 

I was half awake- half asleep when I received a text from him.

 

"No classes for the week. Please take care. Appa is taking us back to Korea. Just for the week. Leaving early tomorrow morning."

 

The last two sentences made my heart skip a beat. He was going to be gone for the week. In Korea. Far from me. But it's for his safety. I knew his appa just wanted them to be safe. I hesitated for a bit before I sent a reply.

 

"Yup. I will take care. You, too. See you next week?"

 

Of course, I was still hoping his appa won't decide to just pull them out of FIS and let them stay in Korea back for good. His appa was head of the Beijing office, right? So, his family should be with him, right? Not really. Papa travels a lot. Because he was based in Korea. He only stays in Beijing if he was needed here. But we have not lived in Korea with him all this time, right? Right.

 

"See you next week. Goodnight Xiao Yi. :) "

 

What if Mr. Kim decides to just let his kids finish school back in Korea? Will I still see...him?

 

"Goodnight. Have a safe travel. :) "

 

Why am I so affected? Gaaaahhh...

 

"I'm wearing your bracelet. <3 "

 

GAHHHHH!

 

Do I like him more than I should? Maybe. Should I? Maybe not.

 

" :) "

 

My dilemma was back.

 

Jungkook or Taeyong?

 

Right now, it looked like the best choice was Taeyong. Why? Because for some reason, I felt like I was safe. Not that I feel unsafe with Jungkook. It's just that...he was having a serious case of security issues. I didn't wanna be the cause for him and his family to be unsafe. I mean, if they stayed in China, it was possible that whoever was behind the abductions would come again for Jin... or J... or Jimin... or Jungkook. I couldn't allow that.

 

And Taeyong?

 

Well, his family was famous enough to get better VIP treatment from the police. We may be considered Fengtai royalty, but because of his dad, he's considered as a Beijing royalty. Not only that, but Korea, as well. And so far, I was getting along with him amidst his frequent bratty mood swings.

 

But I didn't wanna chose hastily. Nope. I would take my time. I still had a few weeks before I needed to choose.

 

"Why you gotta be so rude...? Don't you know I'm human too."

 

Taeyong's voice filled my mind. He had a sort of husky, raspy singing voice. I could almost see his tiger eyes squint as he sang that part of the song.

 

.

 

Why was I thinking about him?

 

Well, Yinzi, it's better than think about getting kidnapped, right?

 

Right.

 

Yeah.

 

"Tough love, my friend, cause the answer is still no..."

 

I'm gonna marry her anyway ♫

 

And he said he was not born to surrender. That meant he'd do whatever it takes for me to choose him.

 

Papa.... Mr. Soo... Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too?

 

And then I fell asleep.

 

 

 


 

 

 

"Police has found Da Cui Meng's son, Da Dong Li. He was found inside a car just along the border of Changping, north of Haidian. The junior high school student of Fengtai International School was found at the backseat of the car that was later on identified as registered under Min Yoongi, also of FIS. The teenager was blindfolded, gagged, and his hands and feet were tied.

 

"Police investigators hasn't found any new lead on the suspect's identity, except the information that the teen has given on his official statement.Our news team has tried to interview the teen, and with the consent of his parents, his legal counsel and a psychologist, we were able to ask him a few questions.

 

*Video clip of interview with Da Dong Li's silhoutte*

 

Reporter: Welcome back, son.

Dong Li: Xiexie, xiexie.

R: I have a few questions for you. Do you mind if I asked you?

DL: No. It's okay, ma'am.

R: Hao. Can you tell us how you were abducted?

DL: Yes. I was on the way back to school after I gassed up the car, since I promised *beep* that I will gas it up because I borrowed it. Then just a few meters away from the gas station, a car intercepted me.

R: Did they have a gun?

DL: No. They didn't seem to be kidnappers. They just halted the car and asked me for some directions. It was as if they didn't know the area.

R: And you gave them directions.

DL: Yes. One of them stood beside the driver's window to ask me. I rolled down the window of course.

R: And then, can you tell us what happened?

DL: He didn't pull out his gun until I finished telling him directions. He said I was lying so he had to take me to the police.

R: A new modus?

DL: I don't know ma'am. But they tied my hands and blindfolded me. They also gagged me.

R: I'm sorry to hear that, son. Were you able to remember their faces?

DL: Unfortunately, no. Except that one of them was tall and dressed all in white.

R: Okay. And they took you to Changping then?

DL: Not yet. They threw me at the back and then I felt the car move. It was for about fifteen or twenty minutes. I don't really remember. It was almost half an hour. Then we stopped somewhere. I didn't know where, because they didn't say anything about it.

R: What happened next?

DL: There was another man. A younger man. I could tell he was younger, because he didn't sound like the others. And I think he was their boss. Because he had the air of authority even if I couldn't see him.

R: A young man. Do you have an idea how old he would have been?

DL: Maybe early twenties? I couldn't be sure. But he sounded young. Oh...And I think he's Korean.

R: Korean?

DL: Yes. Well, he spoke Chinese to me first. Like he was hiding the fact that he was Korean. But somewhere along the way, he sort of slipped and said a word or two in Korean. So I thought, that...maybe, he was really Korean and just acting like he was Chinese.

R: That is actually a very good observation, young man.

DL: And...

R: Yes?

DL: I think I know who they wanted in the first place.

R: What do you mean?

DL: The younger man kept asking me about my brother...brothers. And I kept telling him I didn't have any. Then in the end, he asked me my name. When I gave it, he slammed his fist on something. Or I don't know. I just heard something bang on something. Then he told the other guy to tie me up well and called the others to him. I think he got out of the car because I heard the car door slam.

R: Did you hear anything said after that?

DL: I couldn't hear well after that. The car was soundproof from inside, so I would have only hear the loud bangs if there were any. I only heard the younger man cuss in Chinese. Then a few minutes later, someone got in the car again and someone slid beside me. Then the car moved again. I knew they were taking me somewhere again.

R: And that's how you ended up in Changping?

DL: Yes. When the car stopped. I heard the two men, in the car with me, get out and then I heard another car sped away.

R: Did you know that they left a note on the car's dashboard?

DL: No. Was there a note? Just like Seok Jin?

R: You could say that again.

DL: What did the note say?

R: Well, it just gave another puzzling hint. "Well-played. Now, you hide, and I will seek."

 

*Video clip ends*

 

"That's all we could ask the victim. His legal counsel has requested to halt the interview because of the emotional strain the kid was going through. Please be assured that he is well-taken care of now.

 

"On another note, Min Yoongi, Min Kyung-hoon's eldest son from Soo Kui and Associates..again...might be the possible target for this kidnapping incident. Based from the teen's official statement, and our interview, it is possible that the kidnapper was supposed to have taken Min Yoongi and not Da Dong Li. And as we broadcast this report, FIS has already suspended their classes for the rest of the week following investigation. Already, three of their students have been attempted to be kidnapped, and cars stolen.

 

"One angle that the police is looking at would be business related. As we all know, Soo Kui and Associates is one of the large real estate companies in Southeast Asia. Some business rivals possibly? We can only speculate at this time. But what is true is that, no one is safe as of now. We implore the parents, citizens of Beijing to please take care and be watchful."

 

 

That was on the six o'clock news. We were eating breakfast in the dining.

 

I woke up early.

 

No.

 

I was not anticipating seeing Taeyong.

 

Okay.

 

I was.

 

Happy?

 

Grrr....

 

Even if there was already an official announcement from school that classes were suspended for the whole week, papa still called the admin. He was nothing if not thorough. He advised Luhan and the rest of the oldies to keep everyone in the house. He was still going to work. Mama was still going to her med school.

 

I tugged on mama's sleeve before she and papa left for work.

 

I whispered to her that Taeyong was going to come over to help with my math stuff. She just nodded and walked over to papa to tell him. Papa looked at me for a minute before he sighed and nodded. He then called the three oldies and told them that we were expecting Taeyong to come over.

 

What we didn't know was that, Taeyong would be staying until dinner.

 

Papa and mama went on their way to their respective destinations. Mama had borrowed Suho's car, as usual.

 

The skateboard boys spent the rest of the morning trying to convince Luhan to allow them to go around the block with their skateboards. I sat on the grass outside. The boys all had their skateboards on hand. It wasn't safe for them to go out. But the boys had to practice to win. However, Luhan still said no. There was no way they could let him say yes. Not even after Sehun tried his best aegyo yet.

 

Luhan just gave them the eye.

 

As in a side glare.

 

The five of them just had to drage their skateboards back and forth the driveway and the front door. Chanyeol had Baekhyun pull him as he sat on his board with outsretched hands.

 

Chanyeol: This is the new winning moves orz.

 

Taeyong arrived the moment that Baek was pulling Chanyeol towards the gate. Tao was leaning on the gate while he stared blankly at the sky. He opened the gate.

 

The brat stepped inside and smiled like he owned the earth.

 

Such confidence.

 

OTL.

 

He had his earphones on. He went to sit beside me on the grass. Chanyeol immediately got up from his board and walked over to us, sat in front of me and Taeyong. Sehun and Kai followed suit and sat behind Taeyong. Tao remained where he was, but stared at Taeyong now. Baek, however, went inside the house.

 

...to call Luhan, Kris, and Xiumin.

 

...who went out of the house, following Baek.

 

...who went to sit beside Chanyeol.

 

Okay. I had more bodyguards that I could ever ask for.

 

Taeyong: Well...are we all going to study math?

Me: I don't know *shrugs*

Taeyong: I charge extra, you know. Hahahah.

Me: Charge them, not me.

Chanyeol: Math? Math lessons?

Taeyong: Yes. I volunteered to help Yinzi with her math.

Chanyeol: Hmm *nods matter of factly*

Baek: Why don't you have any books with you?

Taeyong: I don't need books.

Sehun: Are you intelligent?

Kai: Maybe he is a robot?

Taeyong: Hahaha. No. I am not a robot. But I think I know enough to still be bringing books.

Chanyeol: Okay.

 

I stood up and brushed off the grass from my shorts.

 

Me: Okay, then. Let's go Taeyong...

Taeyong: Ne..

 

He followed me inside the house. I led him to the first floor lounge. I already left my stuff on the table there. Kyungsoo was sitting on the couch and smiling to himself as he thumbed on his iPad.

 

Me: Oppa, Taeyong's here to help with my math.

Kyungie: Oh, hey.

Taeyong: Hey.

Kyungie: Don't mind me.

Taeyong: Sure.

 

I just rolled my eyes. I knew Kyungsoo won't budge from where he was sitting. It was his subtle way of keeping an eye on me and the brat. At that instant, Chen went down the stairs. He stopped by us and raised his eyebrows.

 

Chen: Oh...we have a visitor. Hello, Taeyong.

Taeyong: Hyung.

Chen: Ah, you know how to respect your elders. Good job.

 

And he raised both his thumbs up and smiled. But instead of going away, he went to sit on the bean bag. He looked at Taeyong and asked him.

 

Chen: So, what's up?

Taeyong: Math tutor for the day.

Chen: So...you mean you're staying until dinner?

 

He had tilted his head. He looked like the inquisitive brother part and I wanted to swat him with my book.

 

Taeyong: Yes. Am I not welcome?

 

The brat versus the troll.

 

Good luck Xiao Yi.

 

And as if that wasn't enough, Kris went up the stairs and slowl walked towards their room. He pretended to check the media room which was just across the lounge.

 

Kris: Lay...you there? Oh...no...

 

And he shrugged and went to his room.

 

Subtle moves. Geez...

 

Chen stayed where he was and asked Taeyong questions every now and then. Kyungsoo pretended to not hear what we were talking about. I was getting annoyed and it was getting awkward, because Chen was asking too much personal questions already.

 

Me: Oppa...we are trying to study here.

Chen: Right. Don't mind me here.

 

Then he closed his eyes and slouched on the bean bag.

 

He was going to sleep right in front of my guest.

 

I rolled my eyes and looked at Taeyong. The brat just smirked and raised an eyebrow at me. So, he didn't mind my bully brothers, huh?

 

Tough guy.

 

Math was a subject I didn't really like. I didn't exactly hate it, though. However, it was one of my least favorite subjects. I was glad that Taeyong came over to help. It turned out that he was actually good in math. He gave me tips and shortcuts on some math formulas.

 

Jungkook once did my math homework as part of our bet's consequences. He was good as well.

 

Both good in math.

 

Both had nice voices.

 

Both had expressive eyes.

 

One is a self-proclaimed brat, while the other one is a subtle spoiled kid. Which is kind of the same thing, really. Except that the brat showed it more than the puppy. Well, Jungkook didn't really act like the spoiled kid that he claimed he was. Taeyong acts exactly like the brat that he is and he admits it, too.

 

Dilemma. Dilemma. Dilemma.

 

Taeyong: Are you listening?

Me: Huh?

Taeyong: I just gave you the secret formula to being awesome.

Me: What?

Taeyong: You were clearly not listening. Maybe we need to have a break.

Me: Yeah. Okay.

 

I needed more than a break.

 

I stood up and asked the brat to follow me downstairs. It has been an hour and a half since he arrived. Chen was already snoring on the bean bag. Kyungsoo was now reclining on the couch and humming to himself. I saw him glance at us as I led Taeyong down the stairs.

 

I sat on the kitchen counter and told him to sit on the other one. I asked the househelp to please prepare snacks for us.

 

Me: So. You were saying last night?

Him: Last night. Which one?

Me: About you and the UK.

Him: I was raised there. Although, I was born in Korea. But when I was five, appa decided to bring me there to my grandparents.

Me: Your mom agreed to that?

Him: Appa is the boss in the office AND at home. Anything he says is law.

Me: But your mom visited you?

Him: Often, yes. And Seul Gi nuna.

Me: How about Jeno?

Him: I didn't even know I had a younger brother until eomma showed up with him and nuna on a summer holiday.

Me: That .

Him: Not really. I was glad I had a brother.

Me: I know what you mean.

Him: You have twelve of them.

Me: Yes. But you have a sister.

Him: Annoying older sister.

Me: You're more annoying, to be honest.

Him: Hahaha. If you only knew.

Me: Does she annoy you much?

Him: Yeah.

Me: Just like how you annoy me?

Him: Nope. Not really. Hahahaha. You are so gullible.

Me: Aish. I'm serious here.

Him: Duibuqi. Hahah. Okay. I'll be serious.

Me: Good. Or I won't let you eat.

Him: Ouch. Waeyo gotta be so roood?

Me: Shut up with that. It's becoming annoying already.

Him: ...I'm gonna marry...you...anyway.

Me: Shuuushhhh...

 

Blush. Blush. Blush.

 

I swatted him with the nearest thing I could get my hands on. And it was the newspaper that papa was reading earlier this morning before the six o'clock news.

 

He just laughed and for some reason, I had to smile. He raised an eyebrow, amused at my reaction. I punched his arm and looked away. The househelp placed a plate of sandwiches in front of us, then she went to get us something to drink.

 

Taeyong: Yinzi...Will you...

Me: SHHHHHHH!

Taeyong: Hahahaha.

Me: I'll kick you back to your hotel.

Taeyong: Waeyo gotta be so roood? I was only going to ask if you could pass me that glass so I can get me my drink. *points*

 

I took the glass and gave it to him. The househelp had placed a cold pitcher-ful of fresh citrus juice.

 

Him: What were you thinking? That I was going to ask you-

Me: SHHHHHHH!

Him: You're hurting my kokoro. *chuckles*

Me: Kokoro this...

 

And I swatted him again with the newspaper.

 

"Ahemm"

 

Without any announcement, Luhan appeared behind us.

 

"Math lessons, huh?"

 



 

Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too? For some reason, this song is stuck in my mind for a whole day now. LOL. Anyway, the Orchestrator hasn't done anything else yet. What was he planning? Who was he? I plan to reveal who he is in a few more chapters. Keep your guesses coming. Hehehe  사랑해요! ♥♥♥ 我愛你們!吴愛你們!

Taeyong and Jungkook. I think you see why Xiao Yi is having a dilemma, right? Aside from the good looks, both have something else to offer.