Taehyung's POV: Randoms by Taetae

Th13teen

TAEHYUNG:

 

 

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo! This is Taehyung speaking. Yo, yo, yo...

 

 

 

I'm here to tell you something about myself. I warn you though. When I tell you stuff, it's gonna be all over the place. I can't stay on one topic for long. There's just so much to talk about, you know. And yes. I am talkative. I am not shy, mind you. But I know my place.

 

 

 

Well, where to start? Hahaha. I already started. Duh, Taehyung.

 

 

 

Hmm...why not I tell you about how we got to live in China? We were not supposed to move after the Florida vacation, but appa's boss decided to make him the head of the Hong Kong office while he, the boss, travels from office to office. I had wondered why he had to pick appa to be his OIC in Hong Kong when there was Mr. Wu who lived in China. If you asked me, Mr. Wu should have been the OIC in their Beijing office. But right now, it's Mr. Kim who is heading the office. Mr. Wu was back in Korea with "the boss."

 

 

 

Why would I talk about business? Geez.

 

 

 

Ahh, yeah. The reason why we live in China now was because of business. So that's why I gotta tell you about business. Even if it was not my business. Hehehe.

 

 

 

Anyway, it seemed to me like the boss wanted to expand in China, so he opened the Beijing office and made Mr. Kim the head. Mr. Kim was one of the first associates of Mr. Soo-Kui a.k.a. the boss. I guess he was one of the first few people who knew what was going to happen to the company. Appa and Mr. Wu were in their inner circle, although, appa was fairly new in the company. He had just been hired three years ago by the boss.

 

 

 

Florida was a good experience. It was my first time going out of the country. I was always in Korea and had not gone out of it in all my years of existence. We normally just spent our vacation within the country. So when appa said we were going to spend at least a month in the US, I was too excited. I packed my luggage right away. It was a few days before we actually had to leave, but I already got my stuff ready. He had told us a day after the Hong Kong party. They had just recently acquired that property in Florida and the boss wanted appa and the other two (Mr. Wu and Kim) to supervise the renovation or reconstruction.

 

 

 

I had seen Jimin in Hong Kong. I didn't know his appa was appa's business colleague. I just thought they were there as an invitation. There were some people who were there by invitation and not necessarily part of the company. I knew him from dance school in Korea. I was kinda surprised to see him in Florida, too. During that dinner that my parents hosted in Florida, we finally met again and got to catch up with each other. That was also the time I saw Xiao Yi. She's really pretty. And I just couldn't help but tell her right away. Her brothers went to surround her right away even if I just complimented their sister. Hmmmm... I am a harmless guy. I don't even hurt any fly. Well, I do swat them if they get too near my face. Hehehe.`

 

 

 

But, I am an animal lover. In fact, animals love me too. You know we have a puppy. We call him V. My idiot hyungs wanted to call him Taetae after me. Why? Because he likes me so much. I was the only one in this family that this dog obeys. He does not obey Namjoon hyung at all. He chases Yoongi hyung around the house. But he cuddles with me and does not misbehave. Talking about animals loving me, even stray cats love me. If I come across a stray cat on the street, they'd follow me unless I give it food and run away. Back in Korea, our house had a mix set of animals. We had dogs, cats, parrots, and an iguana. I called the iguana Suga. He loved Yoongi hyung's face. PMSL. I think that iguana was so fond of Yoongi hyung so much, that whenever hyung had to leave for school, it tries to break free from it's cage. We brought Suga with us from Korea. He stay's in Yoongi's room. V the puppy stays in my room. Namjoon hyung was jealous that I got to pet and hug the puppy. He always tries to get near the dog, but it's either V barks at him or growls at him. He had never been bitten by V, though. I guess V just doesn't like him and didn't wanna be bothered biting hyung. LOL.

 

 

 

Yoongi hyung was the oldest. He had a world of his own. The pool was his second home. If he was not in school, he'd be found at the pool. He loves the water so much. Once we went to the beach, he stayed in the water for half the day without getting out. He just stayed there like a fish. I think he was a fish in his past life. He knew how to surf, too. Anything that has got to do with water, he loved it. He aced his subjects in school too. Even if he didn't study, he'd get high marks. I kinda envy him, though. So I made it my habit to read and read, so I'd be like him. He had said that by reading, I'd be able to learn new things, and when the time comes, what I have learned through books would help me. And he was not mistaken. I've read a lot of books since then and I was able to get through all my classes because of that. He did not look the nerdy guy at all. He looked quite the opposite. He had a strong sense of fashion and if you did not know him personally, you'd think that he was just one of those Gangnam kids who didn't have anything better to do than shop and look good. A lot had been surprised when they knew that he was also an A student and part of the school swimming team. I kind of look up to him the most.

 

 

 

Namjoon hyung was different. He was easy going. I guess that's why he got along well with J hyung, Jungkook's older brother. They knew each other because of some common friend who was in a band. Namjoon hyung liked music a lot. He was not bad in academics, though. He just spends more time making music than making high marks in class. Hahahah. But appa does not mind. It was Yoongi hyung that appa paid more attention to. Just because he was the oldest. Anyway, it didn't bother Namjoon. As long as appa did not scold him when he stays out longer than expected, he was fine. He was excited when he learned that J was in Florida too. But we didn't think the Kims were in Florida in the same area as we were. So when he saw J hyung at the dinner party, he was not able to hide his surprise. He had thumped J's back so hard that the latter had to pretend to cough out blood. They were not that close back in Korea though. It was like a sort of friend of a friend that met up in one of the band's gigs. But now, they spend time together. I guess Namjoon hyung considers him his brother more than me. Huehuehuehueeee...

 

 

 

I was the youngest. And I was the AB kid. I was hyper. I didn't know if that's because I had AB blood type. They said that it's a one of a kind blood type. Does that make sense? I don't know. Can someone tell me? LOL. There's not much to say about me, because my life is an open book. What you see is what you get. There are no secrets when it came to me. I guess I'm too open that people might think I'm a 24/7 convenience store. I am not a store, though. I just welcome new people and make friends right away. I'm not picky when it came to making friends. I don't trust easily though. Even if allow people to be friends with me, I only ever trusts one person completely after a period of time. Eomma had said that it was never wrong not to trust right away. We had to look out for our safety. She was not always there to save us from people who mean bad. There will come a time when she and appa would be far away and we need to stand on our feet, so we had to be careful who to trust.

 

 

 

Talking about trust. I don't trust Jungkook when he was near Xiao Yi. I trust him as a friend, but not as rival. It makes my kokoro bleed when I see them talking. This is what I hate about puberty. Why did we have to go through heartache at a young age? Why can't we feel attraction to the opposite when we are older? Say....when we reach 20 years old, ne? It was kind of unfair. I could sense that Xiao Yi likes him too. I heard they went to the horror house together. Hmmm... It broke my heart. But it's not a reason for me to give up. I still have four years to prove myself worthy of her. Her papa has this weird dating rule...unless you're 17, you can't date yet. Xiao Yi was just 13. Jungkook was 14 and I was 15. Dang it. I was even older than Jungkook. That meant I'll get white hair first.

 

 

 

I didn't wanna grow old just yet.

 

 

 

I still want to go back to Florida.

 

 

 

I still wanna get married and have kids. How can I get married and have kids if I had white hair already? That would mean I'm too old to have a family if I had white hair.

 

 

 

Geez. Relax Taehyung. Why was I talking about getting old?

 

 

 

*Breaks out into a song and dance*

 

 

 

I kinda like our house here. There was no gate, but you had to go through tall hedges that would make you feel like you were walking in a maze. Appa chose this place because of them hedges. He said it would keep the polutants away from the house. The hedges would serve as a strainer or filter. Namjoon hyung had complained before when he saw the hedges lined up going to the front lawn. He said that it blocked the view from inside. He was not able to see the street right away. But after a while, he appreciated what it did to muffle out the sounds of the cars passing by. He liked the peace and quiet when he was working on his music, so he was thankful the hedges were there to drown out the sound from outside.

 

 

 

You know what? I'm kinda insecure about Jungkook. I think he looks better than me. It's such a burden to me that I don't look as handsome as he was. My charms are not as powerful as his. Just one smile and he gets them girls. Especially Xiao Yi. I have seen him give her that signature side smile and Xiao Yi just stared and I bet got her with that smile. I'm going to practice my smile, then. Practice makes perfect.

 

 

 

*Walks in front of the mirror and grins*

 

 

 

I still look normal. I mean, my face is common, ne? I wish I had Yoongi hyung's face. A lot of girls like him, too. Maybe I should try out for the swim team too? Maybe if I got a more toned body, I'd get Xiao Yi's attention. Hahahah. I didn't have muscles like Jimin. Pshhh.. I'm too insecure. I need a mood booster. Let me go find V and play with him.

 

 

 

*Goes to find the puppy*

 

 

Oh, here you are. Why are you under my bed? Come out V...come out to appa. Taetae is a good boy...ne? Come here....Would you like Xiao Yi to be your eomma? Hmmm.. You like her? Let's go see her? Maybe not now, though. She might be busy. It's still exam week anyway. Maybe next week?

 

 

 

 

Namjoon: Taetae! Your dog just pooped in my shoe rack! You better come and clean this mess!

 

 

 

Uh-oh. A cry for help. Namjoon hyung's SOS. LOL. What did you do, V? Why did you poop in hyungie's shoe rack? You don't let him pet you, but you pooped there.

 

 

 

Namjoon: Taehyung-ah! It smells. Ughh... You better clean this now before I call eomma.

 

Me: Arasseo-yo, hyung! Just give me a minute while I scold him.

 

Namjoon: Bring disinfectant okay? He peed on my shoe as well. ARGHHHHHH!!! That puppy has to die!

 

Me: Noooo...

 

Namjoon: Hurry up!

 

Yoongi: What's up?

 

Namjoon: Taetae peed and pooped in my shoe rack.

 

Yoongi: Well, that puppy likes you, then.

 

Namjoon: Ughh...he peed on my shoe! My favorite, at that!

 

 

 

*Hurries over to his room*

 

 

 

Yeah, I had to take care of V's mess in his shoe rack. His shoe stank as well. Namjoon hyung's room looked like a DJ's booth, complete with amplifiers and all that jazz. Yeahhh. Hahaha. It made me think he was broadcasting too...like he had his own FM station in his room. He had lined up one corner of the room with velvet cloth to make it sound proof. He had arranged his computer, amps and mixer on top of a table in that corner. He spends most of his time in that corner when he's at home. Yoongi hyung's room was adjacent to his. His room looked like the average teen guy's room, I guess. Clothes on the floor, stuff all over the place, posters, books, bags, shoes, etc. Exactly like my room.

 

 

 

*Grins*

 

 

 

But even if my room was messy, I still could find whatever it is that I was looking for. It was not THAT messy. It was just a bit messy. Uh...you don't believe, right?

 

 

 

*Laughs*

 

 

 

Namjoon hyung was the clean freak of the family. He took after eomma. He couldn't stand it if he saw a shirt lying on the floor or if he found a piece of paper missed the garbage bin by a few inches. There are times when he happens to peek in my room or Yoongi hyung's room. And he just goes picking up stuff on the floor and folding them neatly and arranging them in the cabinet or just placing them on top of the bed. I give him treats for that and tells him, "Good dog."

 

 

 

Of course he snaps at me. I just laugh at it, though. But even if he was the one who snaps a lot, both of them (him and Yoongi hyung) calls me a dog. That's why they got around calling V as Taetae most of the time. Especially if they felt like bullying me.

 

 

 

Oh yeah, they also say I have large nostrils. Like a bull. -_-

 

 

 

I think they were just getting even because I was the one who named the iguana, Suga. If you must know, Yoongi hyung's nickname at swimteam was "Suga" because he was the sweet talker of the team. And once he was in the water, he sort of blends in. Much like the iguana in it's natural habitat. It blends in with the trees and leaves. Yoongi hyung had chased me around the house after I christened the iguana "Suga."

 

 

 

Namjoon hyung's time has not yet come. I vowed to find the right animal to use his name on. At least my name was used on a puppy. A cute puppy.

 

 

V baby...chu--chuu.... Be right back baby... Appa just needs to talk to these people...

 

 

 

You gotta have time for your kids, okay? Ahahaha. Spoken like a true man. Huehuehueeh. I just wish appa would have more time for us and not always think about his work and more work. I knew how it is to be deprived of father and son time, so I wanna give the right amount of time to V. Even if he is just a puppy. I'm his appa.

 

 

 

No skateboarding practice for this week because it was exam week. We did try on Monday, but the team captain decided to just let us go home and study for the next day's exams. There wasn't much space out on the front lawn, so if I had to practice, I had to either go to school or the park. I could practice out on the street, but not on weekdays for there were a lot of cars passing by. Weekends were okay, because most of the cars do not pass by this area.

 

 

 

Ah. I almost forgot. I needed to study for tomorrow's exam. Let's talk next time, ne? I want to improve in my academics. It might be what's going to make Xiao Yi pick me in the near future. I just hope her papa does not talk to Mr. Kim and announce a "betrothal" to Jungkook. In other words, engagement. It seemed like he wanted to.

 

 

 

*Fake sobs*

 

 

 

Taetae is sad. I just have a feeling that I have already lost the battle even before it really began.

 

 

 

Well, see y'all later. I better study hard.

 

 

*Winks*

 

 



 

I felt like doing a double update, so here it is. >_<  I hope you liked it. Just a little insight on the Mins this time. Jungkook had his chance earlier. I feel like if I gave them POV's it would help establish their character as the story progresses. I have planned something a little twisted for the future chapters. I might change the concept a bit, but who knows. I hope I'll give justice to each character of this story. I feel like I need to elaborate more on the Wus next time. ^_^ "BTS Outro: Propose" on loop, this time. ♫♪♫♪♫ It gives me JungYi feels. Maybe I'll do another JungYi vs. TaeYi chapter.  Anyway, ♥♥♥  吳愛你們!我愛你們!