Chapter 7

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 7: The Beast

 

I opened my eyes.

“Be strong, Dara. You can fight it.” I thought to myself, thinking I’ve yet another day to go through.

I prepared myself for school and I was more than glad to find the apartment empty. I doesn’t want to ruin my morning just by seeing the beast’s face.

 

I stood outside the entrance of the school. I closed my eyes, calming myself, making sure I’m all ready for school. I walked into the classroom. There are not much people in the classroom, and G-Dragon is one of them. I saw CL as well and GD’s group of friends as well. I took a deep breath before walking over to my seat.

I was waiting for him to say something. As I recalled, he sure detest people sitting near him, other than his friend which is on his left. I waited, still gazing at my lap.

“Please. Ring, bell, ring…” I thought to myself, hoping that the bell would go off anytime. Miss. Annie is never late. She’s either early or she’ll reach class on time.

I slowly looked up to him. My eyes widened a little after finding out him looking straight into my eyes as well.

I immediately turned my head back to my legs. I began fiddling around with my stocking, slightly tearing it a little. My fists were curled and my heart was beating fast as usual.

“Didn’t Miss. Annie say stocking is not allowed?” I shot my head back to him. I never answered.

“What? You became mute overnight?” he said again.

“I… I like stocking.” I replied.

“What the was that, Dara?” I thought to myself.

He tilted him head up a little, still planting his deadly eyes in mine.

The bell finally rang. People started walking in, including Ms. Annie.

“Okay, class settled down!” she shouted.

 

I almost died of shortage of air. I couldn’t stop staring at him no matter how many times I tell myself not to. I also would catch him looking back at me.  I don’t know what’s wrong with him. It’s the first time I’m not paying attention in class. My mind was still filled with thoughts.

“Why didn’t he ask me to go away? I thought CL say…” I frowned to myself, staring into spaces at the floor. “And why is he looking at me?”

The bell rang again. It was break time. I didn’t want to go to the food lounge; I don’t think I would ever go there. I placed my left arm on the table and slammed my head on my arm. I was tired and this one hour of break will definitely save me from fainting at work later.

 

Ji-Yong’s Point Of View

She’s indeed a weird girl, and a stubborn want.

I thought she would not come back to school after yesterday’s incident, but boy, I was wrong. She came in here like nothing happened, and having the guts to sit right beside me, again.

I didn’t chase her away. If she wanted that much attention from me, sure, I’m giving her.

Who doesn’t love playing game?

“Hyung, do you need me to…” Seung Ri who was sitting beside me said, before I cut him short, “No.” I said.

I didn’t understand why I said no either, but I wanted to mess with her, just like how she messed her words with me yesterday at the roof top.

There’s something fishy about her and I can’t put my words to it.

I noticed her kept fidgeting, and taking a peek at me every 30 seconds.

I never leave my gaze at her, I noticed how uncomfortable she is and how she is doing weird things with her stocking, it seems like it’s tearing anytime.

This is what I expected. No girls could ever stop staring at me. She’s just like one of them, but she’s slightly different, and I wanted to play with her, making sure she know who’s talking to and who’s she playing with. I wanted her to learn a lesson.

“Didn’t Miss. Annie say stocking is not allowed?” I said.

I didn't understand myself why am I asking her that question, but it kind of makes me wonder. No girls in this school ever wear a stocking, definitely not during their first day of school. She didn’t reply and that’s what I hated. Nobody ignore me, and they’re not allowed to do that.

“What? You became mute overnight?” I said again, wanting to agitate her.

“I… I like stocking.” She said. I don’t know what is it with her voice, but it makes me want to hear it over and over again.

I saw her frowning a little.

I couldn’t figure her out. She have a lot of expression and her actions and words get my head in confusion.

I saw her finally relaxed a little when the bell rang.

It wasn’t during break time that she decided to sleep in class instead of having her lunch. I’ve never seen her eat before, not in school.

“What the hell are you thinking about her?” I thought to myself, before standing up and heading to the food lounge with my friends and CL.

That is it. She’s my new game.

 

Dara’s Point Of View

It was 12am.

I walked out of the shower, wrapped in a towel. I put on a black tank top and black shorts and was preparing to head to bed when I heard the door clicked opened.

“Please. Not now.” I thought to myself.

There was a moment of silence and the man didn’t come to my room. I walked out of my room, taking every of my steps in slow motion.

There, I saw the man lying on the floor, with a half-filled beer bottle in his right hand. The liquid flows out from the bottle. I didn’t bothered about him. I can’t afford to wake him up. I don’t have the guts.

As I turned around and walked back to my room, I felt a strong hand pulled me back. I fell onto the floor hard. I looked up to see that drunken man. He was holding the beer bottle, swallowing a huge gulp of it, he threw it onto the floor before grabbing my hair roughly. The bottle broke into pieces.

I was shivering. I wasn’t scared of him before, but I’ve no idea why I’m right now. This time, it felt different.

I wanted to run away but his grip on me was too strong.

“Please. Please don’t do this.” I begged him. I never begged him before, but his eyes were dead. It was as if he doesn’t have a heart and soul.

His hand was still grabbing onto my hair. He let go violently and make me face the floor. I quickly stood up wanting to run out of the house. I managed to open the door before he slammed it shut immediately. I stood there, facing the door, sobbing.

“Please don’t.” I begged quietly.

He didn’t say a word. He turned me around and slapped me hard, causing me to fell to the floor. I slowly crawled my way as far away as possible. He then kicked me hard in my stomach, causing me to growl in pain. He grabbed me and turned me to face him. He’s now on top of me. He pinned me on the floor, forcing himself into the side of neck. I was disgusted. I felt dirty.

I struggled. I never stop. I won’t let him.

He left my neck, and pulls my tank top’s strap away from my shoulder violently. I screamed. I finally did. I screamed as loud as I could. I shouted for help, but he covered my mouth with his hand.

I felt him parting my legs with his body. I wanted to die.

I turned my head to side and got caught of the broken glasses that were lying on the floor.

I stretched my hand all the way, never giving up on getting a hold on it.

That was it. I got on a piece of glass. I stabbed him on his back causing him to scream in pain. He slapped me hard, but I quickly stood up. I ran to the door but he was one step ahead of me. I then ran to my room, forgetting that I don’t even have a freaking door to lock in the first place. I saw him, making his way slowly to me. This time, he was holding a small knife on his right hand. His souless eyes planted dead at me. I slowly walked my way backwards and hit against the wall. I didn’t stop crying.

I was terrified.