Chapter 32

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 32: The Training Goes On

 

“You know I’d do anything for you.” Ji-Yong said as he looked down at me.

I inhale and exhale before telling him what I want.

“I want you to train me.”

He didn’t say a word and I know his answer already. I was prepared but I didn’t give up.

“No.” His eyes turned cold and dark and I hate it.

“Ji-Yong, please.” I gave him a pleading look, hopefully it’ll work but no.

He stood up and walked out of the room and I followed him. We were back at the training arena where all of them were training. He stopped and turned back to me, not speaking a word as he continues staring at me with his dead eyes.

I was scared at first, frankly, but I wanted him to train me desperately.

“Ji-Yong, you said you wanted to protect me, right? But how is it right when I can’t even protect myself? What if Kim-Yang got me again? At least if you train me, I could kick his asses for me and for you.” I tilt my head to a side and looked at him; hopefully it’ll change his mind. I could feel eyes on us but I didn’t care, Ji-Yong’s yes is very important to me right now.

I could see him thinking, but high chances are still rejection.

“Dara…”

“I don’t see any reason why you’re rejecting me. I mean,  I would stop pestering if you give me one good reason…” I said, “Just one!” I put up my index finger.

He sighed deeply.

“Fine! But just self-defense, I don’t want you to have any connection with a gun.”

I pouted but at least I get to be train.

“I’m going to go back to my training now, stay here if you want but don’t wander around alright?” he said with a more gentle tone this time. I gave him a smile as I walked to the bench at the side. I looked at every move they made and everything they do but the thing that most caught my attention was the room beside it. It was a big black room with a round table and chairs around it, probably for serious meeting, I think to myself. Also, they were a desktop in the center of the table, where people would be back facing the glass that act as a wall when they’re using the desktop. The desktop was attached to two other screens and small iPad were placed in front of every chairs. It was too clean and neat and high-class looking.

I looked back at them. Everyone was too serious in their training. I slowly stood up and walked towards the glass room, hoping not to make any noises because the last thing I want to hear is definitely my boyfriend’s nags.

Cleared. I was already in the room.

I took a look at the computer and unknowingly sat down. Codes and codes of alphabets and letters were continuously appearing by itself, like an invisible person was typing it, not in a creepy way but it was very cool.

My back was facing them so I had be dead on spot if I were to be find here, doing things on their computer.

 

No One’s Point Of View

“Hyung…” Seung Ri said as he stopped what he was doing.

“Yah, everyone…” Seung Ri continued as everyone was too concentrate on their training.

CL noticed Seung Ri as she turned to look at what Seung Ri was looking.

“Oh my g…” CL gasped.

Slowly, everyone started to notice their weird behavior and turned to look as well.

“What is she doing?” Tae-Yang shouted.

Ji-Yong slit his eyes and continuing staring at Dara, not knowing he was angry or what.

He slowly walked to the glass door and looked at whatever Dara was doing.

 

Dara was typing on the keyboard at a fast speed, typing more and more codes as the screen starting to change from pages after pages.

“I think she’s trying to fix the computer.” Dae-Sung said silently, everyone looked at him except Ji-Yong, who still had his gaze on Dara.

Dara didn’t realize anything at all, the room was sound proof, in fact, the entire black room is sound proof. Dara was typing faster and faster, even going through the extra screens attached to the computer. She was too concentrated in it, like how the others were concentrated in the training.

It was until; the computer was back to normal without any self-typing codes appearing in the screen that Dara had fixed the computer which has invaded by unknown bugs lately. Dae-Sung was trying to find a way to fix it for days.

“Oh my god, she fixed it.” Dae Sung gasped, making everyone stunned on spot.

As Dara shut the computer down, the screen turned black.

She immediately stood up from her chair and turned back to look at everyone after she saw their reflection in the black screen.

She just stood there, eyes widened and curled fists.

Ji-Yong was already in the room a few seconds ago and Dara turned to face him. She was speechless. He was speechless.

“How did you know about all of this?” he said with a cold tone.

“I… I…” Dara said as she blinked her eyes a few times, not knowing how to explain.

“Tell me, Dara. How did you?” His eyes turning darker, tone turning colder. He just stared right into her eyes.

“My father… He... He teached me... he teached me before…” she stuttered, didn’t want to continue and she doesn’t know why.

“Dae-Sung couldn’t even fix these unknown bugs and you just happened to fix it in like, what? Three minutes? Normal people don’t learn this kind of things, Dara.”

Dara curled her fists and bite her lips. She didn’t dare to look into his eyes.

“Look at me, Dara. Look at me and tell me!” Ji-Yong raised his voice. His voice echoed the entire room. Dara thought it was in fact too loud, like the sound of a shooting gun.

“I don’t know, Ji-Yong. My father forced me to learn this kind of weird things ever since I was seven and I’ve never ask why. I really don’t know, Ji-Yong! Please stop asking me! I don’t know!” Dara shouted, unable to control herself – she didn’t care about being caught for doing that, but she hated because her father came to her mind again.

Ji-Yong slowly walked to the trembling Dara and held her into his embrace.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” He caressed her back and kissed her forehead. “I trust you, Dara. I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have come in here and not listening to you. I shouldn’t have wander around, it’s just that something attracts me here and the next thing I know, I was typing things onto this damn computers, I’m sorry.” Dara said as she looked up at him with an innocent look.

He smiled, “It’s okay. Dae-Sung said you fixed the computer, so I guess you’ve helped me in any way.”

“Ji-Yong?”

“Yes?”

“Can I be part of YG?”