Chapter 52

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 52: The Battle Of Love And Hatred

 

No-One's Point Of View

"Ready?" Ji-Yong said to everyone standing behind them.

They were in front of the main door of the headquarters. Guards were shot down. And just about time, the bloodbath will begin.

 

"More than ready!" Seung-Ri shouted.

Dara walked to the side of Ji-Yong and as both of them were having the gaze at the door, they definitely could feel each other presence.

Ji-Yong made his first move as he knocked down the door in front of him with the help of his gun.

 

As everyone walked inside, it was pitched black. Moreover, the night sky darken everything in the house, making them harder to see.

All of them were standing in circle, clutching onto their own weapons tight as they started to get used to the darkness in the house.

Soon, the lights all flickered on brightly, causing them to slightly squint their eyes.

 

A group of men were surrounding them, all with their weapons ready. Some were holding onto bats, some were holding onto gun, some were holding onto knife and so much more.

Dara looked around, unable to find the sight of Kang Ae.

 

The group of men in black started running  towards them, and soon...

 

 

 

The bloodbath started.

 

 

 

 

 

*BANG*

*BANG*

 

"Bom! Behind you!" CL shouted to Bom who was busy shooting those guys down. Bom dugged down immediately and turned as she raised her hand up and shot down the guy within seconds. Seung Ri and CL were giving all their strength fighting off those guys with bats and knives as Ji-Yong and Dara were battling with the other group as well. Everyone was focusing on the enemies in front of them, not knowing that Kang Ae was watching them discreetly.

"Sandara... Sandara..." Kang Ae mumbled  to himself.

 

He'd locked the drugs and Alexander in his secret room where the special red door was, and that room was pratically more important than his bedroom. And Dara knew exactly where he hid the drugs. Guys down one by one and the eight of them were pretty much exhausted and quite wounded. However, they were strong enough to hold on till their last breath. 

Because right now, Kang Ae is their pirority.

 

"What now?" Tae-Yang said while panting.

"Up there." Dara said, leading them to the hell Dara once promise his father she'd never stepped in there.

 

They stood in circle again as they ready their weapons and roamed around the room.

 

*CLAPPING*

*CLAPPING*

*CLAPPING*

 

Everyone turned to the gaze to the white door at the corner which was camouflage by the white wall. Kang Ae was clapping and walking slowly towards them while a man in suit were behind him.

 

She looked up to Kang Ae and gave him a death stare.

 

"I miss you, Sandara. I'm happy you're back home! Too bad, Alex and his mother isn't here to celebrate!" Kang Ae faked a innocent look as he pouted slightly, causing Dara to feel gross out and at the same time, anger invading her, basically up to her maximum level.

"She's dead, you'd your baby. What more do you want?" Dara said to him.

Kang Ae chuckled and started laughing loudly evilly.

"Are you that naive, Sandara!?" Dara frowned, still giving him a deadly glare.

"What. Do. You. Want?" Dara said, tighting her jaw as she wanted to kill him on spot right away.

 

 

 

 

"All of you..." he smirked, "dead."

 

 

 

 

Dara calm herself down, looking down at the ground. It's a battle between her and her feather. No one is to be involve in this family bloodbath. And she doesn't want the seven of them to get hurt anymore because of her. She promised them the drugs, and she's giving them the drugs.

But she'd to do it her own way.

 

 

 

"Remember when I was young,  you'd force me to go for training?" Dara said softly as she looked up to him, gaining everyone's attention at the same time.

She chuckled to herself softly. "I was quite rebellious, huh? I hated martial arts and fighting and I thought that was the most ungirly thing ever." She tilt her head to the side slightly, "And I'd always skipped those lesson, until  you give up on me. But you know what?" She tilt her head back as she frown a little, "I've been a very good girl recently." She smirked.

"I learnt how to fight and I learnt how to kill." she took a step forward, closer to him, "Now father..." she said, "Would you like to exchange some skills with me? Probably give me some of your opinion?" Dara said as she smirked, releasing the gun on her hand.

 

"You're something, Sandara. But still, you're as stupid as before." Kang Ae said before making his first move as he ran towards Dara.

 

And soon, the family bloodbath arisen.

 

 

 

Everyone was shocked by their actions. It's probably their first time seeing father and daughter attacking each other, not even to mention, with the mindset of bringing each other to their grave. Ji-Yong clenched his fists, wanting to help Dara but knowing that he couldn't get himself involve in this business, he stayed calm, only planning to attack when Dara is really in danger.

Dara was throwing punches at him. He stepped back as he tried to balance himself, wiping the blood on his lips off with the back of his hand. As Dara wanted to swing herself and kick him in the face with her leg, he grabbed hold of it and swing her to the side, causing her to hit against the wall. She groaned as she stood up, and soon, they were battling again. Kang Ae kicked Dara in her stomach as Dara stood up and dodged his next move again. However, as much as those blood were flowing out from Dara's mouth, she didn't up.

Kang Ae attacked the weak Dara again. Now, she's lying on the ground, trying to stand up. Ji-Yong couldn't take it anymore as he wanted to run to save Dara, but he was held back by TOP.

 

TOP shook his head gently, indicating him not to involve, simultaneously, believing Dara is strong enough.

Ji-Yong stared back at Kang-Ae and Dara.

 

Kang Ae kneeled down in front of Dara, grabbing her chin quite roughly to make her look at him.

"You're definitely not cut for this, Sandara." Kang Ae said as Dara stared right at him and slowly, she gave him a smirk.

Kang Ae frowned, not knowing what her smirk exactly mean until he felt something sharp was cut into his flesh near his hips.

"And you too, father." Dara said, especially emphasizing the word 'father' more clearly for him.

 

She pulled out the knife from his hips as he fell back onto the ground, clutching onto his wound, and looked up at Dara who managed to stand up.

"You..." he tered.

"Oops, my bad. I forgot to mention..." Dara looked down at him and gave another smirk, "We are not going to play fair."

She stood straight. "I learnt from the best, father."

She dropped the knife onto the ground as she walked over to the gun on the floor where she once dropped it. She picked it up and walked back to Kang Ae. She slowly raised her hands up to him shot him right at his leg, causing him to scream in pain.

A tear fell down from her as she stayed expressionless.

 

Dara kneeled down to him and looked him in his eyes, "I love you, father, but you see..." she said as she stretched out her hand to caress his face, "you ed everything up." She slowly stood up as she turned her gaze to the guy in suit near the white door.

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

 

White door stained with blood.

Dara didn't care about whether he's innocent or not, as long as anyone who worked for Indigo, she'll killed without blinking an eye.

Bom gasped could be heard and the expression on the others could be seen clearly. However, except for Ji-Yong, he stood there, expressionless, not knowing that his once so innocent Dara could turned out this way. And sure he couldn't blame her for that.

 

"The drugs is behind the wall." Dara said, telling the whereabouts of the drugs to Ji-Yong as she pointed it to the wall in front of her, however, still having her gaze on Kang Ae who were now staring dead in her eyes, clutching his wounds as blood were flowing profusely.

Dae-Sung went over to the wall pointed by Dara. It was covered by a black frame and as Dae-Sung removed it, he saw a safe.

Dae-Sung smirked, knowing opening safe is his talent and profession. As the room were filled with silence, the sound of the safe opening could be heard. Dae-Sung took the bag of drug out and walked over to Ji-Yong.

"Why are you hesitating about?" Kang Ae finally speak, still, to Dara.

Dara ready her gun and pointed it to his head.