Chapter 50

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 50: Sandara's Deal

 

No-One's Point Of View

"I'm here to make a deal." Dara said, "I know you guys are planning to take the drugs back, I'll help you, but in return I need your help too."

CL starting to frown and that's the first time Dara saw a whole new expression from her.

Before she could say anything, the door was slammed wide opened and both of their eyes caught each other.

"We don't need your help and I'm sure you don't need ours." Ji-Yong said.

He was looking directly into her eyes, saying the statement of his sternly and soon, his gaze move to the injuries on hers.

He frowned a little but managed to keep it to himself, though his heart was aching. No, beyond that.

"Please. I know you hate me right now, but I really need your help. And I promise you, at the end of the day, you'll get the drug back." Dara said. Her voice was getting softer and softer and her legs getting weaker and weaker. She took a step back as she almost fall but still managed to regain herself.

Everyone in the main hall stood up from their seat, witnessing everything that is happening right now and Ji-Yong and CL stood at the door quietly.

"What do you want?" Ji-Yong said.

 

 

 

"Destroy Indigo." Dara said as she looked up at him, staring into his brown eyes.

He frowned this time, thinking that probably she have an ace up her sleeves but simultaneously, wanting to believe the sincere in her eyes.

 

"What do you think I'll believe you this time?" He said to her again.

 

 

"My life." she said.

 

 

"Deal. We'll help you." CL said as Ji-Yong snapped his head to her. He ddin't say a word or object it because he knew he was going to agree to Dara anyway. Though he's mad at her, he still couldn't deny he's missing her day after day and it's driving him crazy as well.

Dara gave a faint smile as she thanks all of them before walking to her bike.

Before she hop on her motorbike, she felt her wrist being held. She turned her head back, only to see Ji-Yong looking at her.

"You've to fix your wounds before it gets worst." he said.

She gave a small smile as she free herself from his hold, "I don't time, Ji-Yong."

She turned back to her bike and as she was about to hop on, her feet was off the ground and the next thing she knew, she was already on the couch at Ji-Yong's apartment. Damn it, how she misses those time.

Their memories.

 

She just sat there as she leaned herself against the couch, still holding onto her wound. It was getting more and more painful and more and more serious.

"It's going to hurt a little. Just scream if that'll makes you feel better." Ji-Yong said as he removed her hand from the wounds and starting tending to it.

She didn't scream nor feel any pain. It was her heart that wanted to scream and also her heart that feel all the pain. Physical injuries was nothing to her right now and she's definitely numb to all of this right now. She only had a gaze on Ji-Yong, concentrating on him as he tend to her wounds.

She twitched a little as Ji-Yong slowly pulled out the bullet from her. Fortunately, it's not that far up in her flesh, otherwise she'd be dead by now.

Ji-Yong looked up to her, not knowing why she didn't screamed or at least, said that it's painful or something. As both of their eyes, interlocked with each other, memories flooded their mind.

A tear rolled down Dara's cheeks.

"I'm sorry." she whispered.

Ji-Yong kept his calm and turned back his gaze on her wounds, bandaging it in process.

 

Dara thanked him for the last time before heading to the door.

 

"Why?" Ji-Yong said, looking down at his bloody hands that were stained by the blood of the girl he loved.

Knowing what he meant by asking her why she wanted to destroy Indigo, only one answer came up her mind.

Dara didn't turned back to look at him, staring at the cold hard ground, she sighed.

"Because he took everyone I loved."

 

Ji-Yong doesn't understand anything at all and he was sure getting more and more confused. Crazier to be exact. He wanted Dara back, he wanted to protect her but there's just something that he doesn't know and something that is blocking the love path of theirs.

Misunderstandings.

 

 

Dara continued her way to the door as she was about to turn the knob, Ji-Yong said something again.

"Are you going back there now?" he said.

Dara tightened her hold on the knob, shut her eyes, before replying him.

"No." she said under her breath, loud enough for Ji-Yong to hear her.

 

 

She was already on her bike as she drove to halmeoni's hometown. It was a few hours ride but she still managed to bear it through the journey.

But never did she know, someone was following her.

 

 

 

Ji-Yong was following her.