Chapter 11

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 11: More Than A Little Help

 

Ji-Yong’s Point Of View

“Its been three hours. What the hell is she doing?” I shouted to myself as I continuously hit my head against the head rest.

I’ve been calling her for the past few hours. I don’t know why I’m calling her. My fingers just did.

I threw my phone to the seat beside me as I started the car engine. I need a night to clear my thoughts. I need a drink. I need a night with those to forget everything.

 

Dara’s Point Of View

“Omo! Thirty missed calls!?” I scrolled down on my call lists, it’s always from the same caller, “Who the hell is Ji-Yong?”

“Wait, Ji-Yong? G-Dragon?” I thought to myself. My contact lists only consists contacts of my family. I don’t have any friends. I wasn’t allowed to make one back then.

I didn’t call back. I’ve more problems to deal with right now. Its been days since I’ve stayed at the motel and I’m out of my budget. I didn’t want to trouble halmeoni either. After work, I wandered on the street, wearing my uniform and carrying my school bag as well as my extremely big bag, knowing that I’ll be homeless tonight.

How did I exactly end up like this?

I sat at the bus stop. It was already 1am. I was shivering. I crossed over my chest and rubbed both of my arms to keep myself warm.

 

*RING*

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Yah! Are you dead? Come to BB Club now. You’ve five minutes.” Without making assumption, I knew who Ji-Yong is. Before I could say anything, he hanged up on me.

“What the hell is wrong with this guy?” I thought to myself.

BB Club is very near to halmeoni’s restaurant and I always pass by it every time on my way home. Five minutes? I can reach there within one minute.

I stood up, turned back and walked straight into the club. Yeah, I’m at the bus stop in front of the damn club.

Even though there was no security at the entrance, I hesitate to walk in, I’d no choice. Making the dragon go mad is the last thing I want to do. I caught all eyes looking on me, like I was some kind of mental person. I can’t blame them. Who go to club wearing uniform?

“Erm, excuse me…” I tapped onto a red-hair girl’s shoulder, “do you know where G-Dragon is?” I asked.

“You! How’s your injuries?” she said.

“I’m sorry?”

“Oh, I’m Park Bom!” she said, stretching out her hand, “I’m the one who help you with your wounds.” She said, smiling at me, showing her pearl white teeth.

I didn’t reply. I stretched out my hand to hers and shook it, still giving her the questioning look.

“Keke, it was GD who brings you to me that night. You were badly injured. I hope you’re okay now!” she said, letting go of my hand, “GD is up there on the second level, go up the stairs, walk straight and turn left. His room is at the end of the hallway.”

“Thank you.” I bowed to her 90-degrees before walking up to the stairs, “Oh, and thank you again for helping me with those wounds, I owe you.” I said, bowing again before leaving.

 

I walked up to his room and knocked on the door thrice. The door clicked opened. My eyes widened. He was… he was in his boxer.

My eyes never left his… well…

“Have enough of it?” I snapped back to reality after hearing his voice.

“I…” as I was going to answer, he cut me short.

“You are fast.” He looked down at me.

How can someone be so hot and cold at the same time?

I shook my head, preventing myself from thinking horrible things.

“Why did you call me? And why is your name Ji-Yong? Is your real name Ji-Yong?” I asked him, having a lot of questions to ask.

He didn’t answer. He pulled me into his room and make me sat on the couch. The room is dark and empty. And it reminds me of the man’s apartment. I closed my eyes, calming myself before opening it again.

I felt fear hitting me again, but I don’t want him to see that. I curled my fists and looked him in the eyes before asking him again.

“What do you want with me?”

“Nothing.” he said, looking down at me as I’m sitting on his couch.

“What?!” I shouted.

“Do you’ve to always be so loud?” he said as he sat down right beside me.

He leaned against the couch and rests his head, closing his eyes.

I couldn’t stop staring. Head to toe, toe to head.

“Seriously, I think I need to charge you if you keep staring at me like this.” He said, still with his eyes closed.

I immediately snapped my head to the front and looked down at the floor.

Even though I was a little frustrated at him for calling me here for nothing, I didn’t really mind. At least I’m feeling warm here, maybe a little more than warm with him around.

“GD…” I said, basically whispered to myself.

There was no answer, I tried to speak again, and hopefully he’s able to hear it.

“G..”

“Call me Ji-Yong.”

I turned my head to him. He slowly opened his eyes, sitting straight and leaned his face near to me. I wanted to move but my body just doesn’t want to cooperate.

“Call me Ji-Yong from now on.” He said. I felt his breathe near my neck as he whispered to my ear.

I shivered slightly. I backed away immediately and stood up, before my mind goes into coma again.

“Don’t do that again.” I said, gazing at the floor.

“Why?” He stood up, taking slow steps towards me. He smirked.

I looked up to him, studying every of his expression, studying his eyes.

“I need to go.” I took my bags and walked towards the door.

As I opened the door, he slammed it shut.

I turned to him.

“What do you want now? If you don’t need anything, please, let me leave. I don’t like it here.” I didn’t pause my words.

“Why?”

“I… I just don’t like it.”

“There must be a reason why.” He said. His right arm still against the door as he tilted his head to the side, looking down at me.

“It is… It is … dark.” I stuttered, whispering to myself, hoping he didn’t hear.

He put his hand down and tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear.

“You owe me your life, remember? So you’re going to do whatever I say and whatever I want. Got it?” his voice was soft, not demanding at all.

There was a moment of silence.

 

“Can I stay at yours?” Damn my mouth!

He frowned. He placed both of his hands against the door, locking me in between his hands and stared at me like I was some kind of art piece.

“You’re something, Dara. I just can’t figure you out no matter how many times I’ve try. One moment you’re all little-miss-shy, the next, you’re boldly asking me if you can stay over at mine? What’s about you, huh?” he said, with every word, he slit his eyes, interlocking with my eyes.

My heart beat, as if I’m having a heart attack anytime.

I looked down to the floor, avoiding his gaze.

“It’s fine if you don’t…”

“Fine.”

I looked up, only to see him starting to wear his pants and shirt.

After he is fully dressed, he raked his hair and walked towards me. He stopped beside me and bent a little to my ears, whispering to me before holding my hands and dragged me out of the club.

“Don’t regret.”