Chapter 10

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 10: Conversation With Him

 

Dara’s Point Of View

I packed my bag after the bell goes off.

“Where have you been?” I turned to CL; she was looking at me with concern. I examined that look for a while before I answered her.

“Family problems.”  I said, giving her a faint smile.

“If you needed help, you can always come to me.” She said, with a straight face on her. Even though she looks cool and calm all the time, her heart is filled with warmth and love, at least that’s what I can feel from her.

“Thank you, CL. I need to go somewhere now. See you in school tomorrow!”

I walked of the classroom only to be yanked back.

“Ouch!” I said, slightly raising my voice.

“GD?” I said with a questioningly look.

I looked at him, seeing his right hand stretched out to me.

“I’m sorry?” I said.

“Your phone.” He said with a commanding tone.

“Why should I give you my phone?” I retorted.

“You owe me once. No, in fact… twice. Did you forget the conversation we’d on the roof top the other day?” he said getting closer to me.

“Okay! Okay!” I put two of my hands near his chest to prevent him from getting closer to me.

I pulled out my phone from my outerwear pocket and put it in his hand.

“Rude.” I thought to myself as he snatched my phone away.

“What are you doing?” I asked after seeing him using my phone to call someone.

Soon his phone rang.

“Wait, you didn’t…” I said, looking into his eyes as he looked back at me.

“That cunning bastard….” I thought to myself.

He passed me back my phone as I slit my eyes, still looking at him.

“You better be ready when I call you…” he stepped another step towards me, making my heart beat faster, “because the last thing you want to do…” he tucked a lock of hair behind my ear as my heart stopped, “is to make me wait.”

I stood there for a few minutes before I know what’s happening. I saw him walking further and further away from me with his group of friends.

“Wait, what do you mean?!” I shouted, making everyone on the hallway stared at me.

“.” I thought to myself.