Chapter 19

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 19: A Little Confession

 

I didn’t have a good night sleep after yesterday incident. Not the incident whereby Kim-Yang captured me and Minzy, but the incident where I was a gone case as I unknowingly kisses Ji-Yong. Even though, I was happy that I finally get to show my affection towards him, but still, I was afraid he didn’t like me back.

I wanted him to forget the kiss. I wanted to avoid his answer. I was afraid, I was afraid he didn’t love me at all.

I woke up earlier than before even though I was exhausted. I didn’t want to see him just yet. I skipped my breakfast and told the servants I’ll be heading to school first.

It was 6am in the morning and I’ve already reached school. Luckily, the gate is opened. I greeted the security guards at the gate before heading to the roof top where I can find my inner peace.

I still had two more hours to go before class start.

The school was so empty and quiet. I could even hear the sound of my breathing as I walked. The lights along the hallway were not switched on, but I can still manage to see the path. I took the elevator as I headed to the roof top.

 

*DING*

 

I walked out of the elevator and opened the exit door as I walked to the open space. The air was fresh, the sky was clear. My hair was dancing in the air as I closed my eyes and inhale and exhale deeply.

“Dara…”

I snapped my head to my right as I heard someone calling me. I couldn’t see anyone. I heard Ji-Yong’s voice.

“What the hell is wrong with you, Dara?!” I thought to myself, thinking how can I be so crazy over him.

I went to the railing as I put both my palms on it. I looked straight as my vision stayed on the building opposite the school.

“Dara.” It was Ji-Yong’s voice again. I shook my head, ignoring it, thinking it might be my mind messing with me again. But this time, it was real. It felt so real.

“Dara!” I turned behind immediately as I heard the voice behind me.

It was Ji-Yong. He was standing in front of me. He was in his school uniform. He was standing there, staring right into my eyes.

“Ji-Yong?” I raise my brows. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I came to school early just to avoid him and now, I’d to face him for the next two hours in school, alone.

“What are you doing here so early?” he asked.

“I… I was just…”  I didn’t know how to answer him. I couldn’t possibly tell him: Oh, I was just avoiding you because of the kiss last night.

I stayed quiet. He was still waiting for my answer but I didn’t give him a response.

He raised his brows, looking at me.

“I got to go.” I said as I hurriedly walked towards the exit door.

I felt someone grabbed onto my wrist as I winced softly in pain. The bruises still weren’t fully healed and I still felt a little pain.

“I’m sorry.” Ji-Yong said as he quickly let go of my wrist.

“It’s okay.” I stood there, not knowing what to do.

“What are you doing here so early then?” I asked him.

He avoiding my gaze and that’s the first time he did that.

“I couldn’t sleep so I came here early.” I nodded. That was the only response I can give it  to him.

“How are your injuries doing? It’s still hurting?”                             

“I feel much better. Thank you.”

“Don’t.”

“Huh?”

“Don’t ever say thank you to me again. I don’t like to hear those words.”

I didn’t reply. Instead, I stood there like a statue. I was so mesmerized by his voice and features. He sounds so gentle and even though it’s not the first time, I still couldn’t believe that he’s the guy I met the first time.

“Don’t keep quiet.” I blinked as I realized I was already in my own world or the past few minutes.

“What do you… want me to say?”

“Anything.”

“Anything.” I replied him.

He chuckled a little before I was taken aback at his next word.

“Stay.”

I felt my heart pounding so fast I can hardly breathe. My face were flushing. I curled my fists, preventing myself from showing any signs of craziness.

I just stood there like an idiot.

Then, I felt his hand touching mine. He was holding me as he led me to the other side of the roof top. The roof top was spacious, probably the same size as a football field actually and I never went to the other side. He was still holding onto my hand. I gasped. There was a swing in the middle and a small black round table in front of it.

“Is it your…” I wanted to ask him if this was his doings but before I asked in full sentence, he cut me.

“Yes.” He looked at me, slightly squeezing my hand as he led me to the swing.

We sat side by side. The space of the swing wasn’t spacious and as we settled down, there was not even an inch of space in between us. I was blushing but I kept calm.

He was still holding my hand, not sure why he isn’t letting it go. Both of us looked in front, keeping quiet for nearly ten minutes. And he was the first to break the silence.

“About last night…”

“It was nothing!” I immediately spat. I didn’t want him to hear him further. I was afraid of rejection, of his rejection. I was an idiot. I cursed myself in my head for being such a rash.

“You didn’t hear what I was going to say.” He said as he looked down at me.

I looked up at him, wanting to move away from his gaze but I couldn’t.

“Do you want to hear what I’m going to say next?”

My heart was telling me yes but my mind was telling me no.

I shook my head.

“Fine, then I’m going to show you.”

I was confused in my head. I didn’t know what he means.

That was until when I felt something wet on my lips.

My eyes widened.

My heart rate was higher than when I was running.

He kissed me.

He kissed me back.

I was still in daze until I felt him tightening his hold on my hip as his hand were already down on my hip.

I gasped as I slightly opened my mouth.

Ji-Yong then took this chance to insert his tongue and as he meet mine, our tongues were battling in pleasure.

I slowly shut my eyes as I squeeze his hand that was still holding onto mine.

He released my hand as his hand went to my back and the hand that was on my hip slowly went to my neck. I didn’t want to stop, I wanting to savor every of this moment.

My hands slowly went to his nape, grabbing his hair as I pulled him closer to me.

He deepened the kiss and I couldn’t stop myself from .

He was good. He was an excellent kisser.

We parted our lips as he leaned his forehead onto mine. Both of us were still panting.  My mind was in confusion and that was the first time I felt so good.

I smile shyly to myself, hoping he didn’t see it as he was closing his eyes.

“Dara…” His voice, I wanted to hear more.

“That...” – “That was my answer.”