Chapter 53

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 53: The Battle Of Love And Hatred Part II

 

No-One's Point Of View

Dara dropped the gun on the ground. It wasn't then that her mind betrayed her.

She started crying and crying, choking on her own saliva.

"WAEEEEEE!?" she shouted to Kang Ae, "Why can't we just lead a normal life? Why do you've to be so greedy?" She said softly to him this time.

This only earned a chuckled from him.

Dara walked around the room with her palm on her forehead and another on her hip. She in her lips as she turned back to look at Kang Ae. He's obviously starting to get older and older day after day as he couldn't get himself up anymore after the stabbed and gun shot on him by Dara.

 

It wasn't until a baby's cries were heard. Dara snapped her head to the white room at the corner.

"Bom, could you?" Dara whispered, loud enough for Bom to hear.

Bom nodded as she walked to the white room with TOP.

 

Soon, Bom was holding a baby on her hand.

"Alexander..." Dara mumbled to herself, giving a relief smile.

"Please bring her to the car." Dara said again, which Bom nodded again before leaving with TOP.

 

Dara then walked over to Dae-Sung as she grabbed the bag and opened it, taking the a small packet of black powder out of it and then, dropped the opened bag on the floor.

She looked at the drug on her hand, walking slowly to Kang Ae.

 

"No..." Kang Ae's cries could be heard.

Dara looked up at him, expressionless.

 

"You know what? I changed my mind. I won't kill you." she squatted down to his level as he started crawled his way backwards, only to be stopped by Dara who were clutching his gun wound on his right leg tight, causing him to scream in pain once again, "But this will..." Dara said her last piece before shoving down the black powder down his throat. Anger could be seen in her eyes and her actions was getting out of hand.

Ji-Yong immediately rushed over to Dara as he pulled Dara up, hugging her, indicating her to stop her actions. He knew this was just anger brainwashing her and he didn't want her to turn this way. Dara started sobbing again as she was in his embrace.

 

Kang-Ae started choking and  within seconds,  he'll experienced the painful and torture death cause by the thing that he desperately wanted. And the only thing he didn't expect was that his death was by the hands of his daughter.

 

Everyone left the building and was now at the mansion. Ji-Yong and Dara were alone in Ji-Yong's apartment.

 

 

 

"I killed my own father." Dara whsispered, Ji-Yong couldn't do anything at all, not that he know of. He just wrapped her in his arms and carressed her back.

"Dara?" Ji-Yong called for Dara a few times before pulling her away from him, only to see blood dripping out from .

"!" Ji-Yong cursed loudly as he carried her bridal style and sent her to the hospital immediately. He didn't care about anything anymore and only Dara matters right now.

 

 

 

 

Dara squinted her eyes, only to find herself in the hospital. She sat up slowly, groaning silently.

Dara get herself off the bed as walked towards the door slowly, and before she turned the knob, a familiar voice could be heard.

 

 

"I hate her, hyung..."

 

*THUNDER CLASPED*

(at the same time, Ji-Yong said, "I hate her for making me love her so much.")

 

Dara covered , basically only listening to the first part of the conversation, and the statement, "I hate her, hyung..." keep on repeating in her mind. She slided down against the door as she grabbed her hair, silencing herself from screaming as well.

She felt lost and despair and she doesn't know what to do with herself anymore.

 

"You're such a loser, Dara." she mumbled to herself, before sliding down on the floor and as she closed her eyes that were filled with tears, and soon, she fell asleep.