Chapter 46

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 46: Goodbye, Kwon Ji-Yong

 

After seeing halmeoni’s photo on his hand, I didn’t know what happened to me. I kept on laughing and laughing and laughing, and as he frowned, I knew I was already out of my mind.

I wasn't even myself to begin with.

 

“Don’t you have a heart?” I stopped laughing as I said sternly, burning him with my glare.

“I just give you one mission. One mission, Sandara. And this mission is able to prove your usefulness for me.” He smiled evilly, “A mission that will save both of them.” He said as he moves the photos on his hands to make me gain attention on it again.

I didn’t respond to him as I stared at the ground blankly. Many things were going on through my mind but at the same time, I’m preventing myself from thinking. I wish I could just drop dead here.

Nothing ever works anymore and I needed Ji-Yong right here for me. I needed him badly. And every second I’m thinking of escaping from the hands of this beast, I’m going insane as well.

If I were to take the child and kill the mother, I would be saving halmeoni and his son. But if I were to refuse his mission meant for me, halmeoni and his son’s life will be at stake. I mean nothing makes sense anymore. Even if I were to die now, nothing will ever change, or maybe it’ll…

“Ji-Yong…” I thought to myself.

 

 

 

“Fine.” I said under my breath.

“What?” He said as he probably heard my voice. What am I thinking? This room is dark and empty and even a pin drop could be heard loud and clear.

“I said…” I looked up to him slowly, “I’ll go on with the mission.”

He smirked.

“I knew you won’t be a disappointment to me, Sandara.” He said as he stood up, pulling a small knife as he cut the rope that was tied to me.

He walked towards the door as I free myself.

“But…” I said, still having my gaze on the rope that was now on my hands, “I've three requests.”

I could feel his gaze on me but I didn’t give a .

“You sure are a greedy woman. You can’t deny we’re the same, my baby girl.”

I literally had goosebumps after he called me baby girl. At least to me, I’m not his daughter anymore even if his blood is flowing through my veins.

“Deal or not?” I spat.

“I’m listening.” He said.

I stood up slowly as I turned to look at him.

 

“First, you’ve to give your promise that you’ll not harm halmeoni and her family.”

“Well, depend if you succeed in your mission.” He said, tilting his head to the side.

 

Actually, I’m not sure either. I mean, I’ve killed someone before but now, killing someone who was the mother of someone who meant so much to me was ridiculous. I clenched my fists and nodded once.

 

“Second, you’ll not touch any of the YG members.”

His laughter was louder than previously and seriously if I could, I would literally put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger without hesitating.

I stared at him.

“Well, well, well, look who’s in love?!” – “Fine. I can do that.”

“Even if they come after you, you promise me you won’t touch any of them.” I said, knowing it was pretty well that he’d reject.

“Okay.”

I was stunned for a moment. Did he just agree to it?

I frowned a little.

“Don’t worry, my successor is much more important than anything else right now and I bet before they could even kill me, they’ll be lying on the ground dead, so don’t worry, I won’t touch them.”

Of course, now I understand why he’s so protective of Alex. It wasn’t love, it was greed. I was relieved for a little while before getting all tensed back again after thinking of my next question.

“So what’s the last?” he said. I realized I was stoned out for nearly a minute.

I looked up back at him, preparing for my next question.

 

 

 

“I need to see Ji-Yong one last time.”