Chapter 51

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 51: Nothing Left To Lose

 

No-One's Point Of View

“Halmeoni! Jong-Kang! Halmeoni!” Dara screamed at the top of her lungs even after the hours of ride. Even though she was injured and feeling extremely exhausted and weak, she couldn’t rest with my mind filled with thoughts of halmeoni and Jong-Kang being in danger.

Dara didn’t stop knocking on halmeoni's door. Luckily, she was able to find halmeoni fast enough as she gave her the address before she left Seoul.

 

“Young lady?” Dara snapped my head back to the whereabouts of the voice.

“Ahjumma! Is halmeoni home?” she asked in a panic tone.

“Halmeoni?” the middle-age woman replied.

“Erm, Jong-Kang’s mother.” she began to panic even further.

“Oh, you didn’t know?”

Dara shook my head, gulping as she was praying that she didn't want to hear the news that she never wanted to hear.

 

 

 

“She died one month ago.”

 

 

 

Dara immediately fell onto my knees.

Everything that happened to her, nothing ever comes out right. She wanted to die on spot and she wished her heart could just stop right at this moment.

“How?” she whispered, kneeling on the concrete ground, staring as a tear fell.

“She died of old age, sweetheart.” Dara immediately looked up at her and slowly back on her feet.

“And Jong-Kang?” she asked.

“He left Seoul after her death. He couldn’t take it and since then, no one has ever heard from him.”

 

Dara felt a little relieved and at the same time, giving up on herself.
At least Jong-Kang will be safe but halmeoni's still lingered in her mind. The middle-age woman left, leaving her alone in the dark. Dara walked down the street and stopped in the middle of a park.

Ji-Yong was following her all along. And he didn't know anything at all, more confused than before. That wasn't until he felt something wet on his cheeks.

 

He was tearing silently.

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Dara screamed at the top of her lungs, fell on her knees as she started sobbing uncontrollably.

Her tears wet her entire face and the sound of her cries could ache the heart of everyone.

Ji-Yong was one of them.

He didn't stopped tearing as he stared at Dara in the dark.

 

There was a silence before Dara stood up, pulling out her phone as she pressed something on her phone, putting it beside her ear afterwards.

Ji-Yong hid himself even further, behind the tree, camouflaging himself behind the darkness.

 

Dara's emotion was no longer sadness and happiness. It was rage.

She was fuming with anger as she wanted to blame everything on her father, though halmeoni's death had nothing to do with him, she still blame it on him because if he didn't threatened her, she wouldn't find out the news of her death. She didn't want to because she know she couldn't handled it.

And even though she promise herself one day she would visit her, it was after her marriage with Ji-Yong but nothing goes as plans anymore, she didn't care anything right now.

Her major plan? Bringing Alexander back and killed everyone in Indigo. Everyone.

 

 

"You'll pay for it." Dara said over the phone to her father as Ji-Yong listened attentively.

Dara hanged up the phone as she threw it into the pond in front of her before walking back to her bike.

 

"He'll pay for it." Dara thought to herself.

 

One more person down to go and then I’ll leave this place of misery.