Chapter 45

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 45: The Truth Of Sandara Park Part II

 

“You’re just a disgusting old man that is nothing but a coward like him.” I smirked, though knowing myself well enough that I’m slowly dying inside.

He started to frown.

“You even have the guts to kill your own son; you might as well just rot in hell.” I tilt my head up as I looked down at him, spitting every word as clear as possible, at the same time, wanting to give up on myself anytime. After knowing father killed Alex, there’s nothing more I can say right now.

 

“That’s all?” That’s all he could say to me.

“Why?” I asked, still it’s all about Alex.

“I thought you’d never asked.” He said with a smirked, “Because he’s useless, just like you.”

 

I clenched my fists, guessing I’m able to burn the rope immediately with the cause of the friction just by using my hands.

He continued. “I gave birth to him just for him to be my successor and I thought he’d made the cut for it, but seeing him being so dependent on you, that was it. He’s just a useless little boy that is not responsible in everything I wanted him to do. I trained him with all my strength and knowledge but yet, he chooses to be so playful and that’s what causes his death. Not to mention, you’re part of his death too.”

 

He stopped his words as he leaned back against the chair, staring at me.

“He was 8, you bastard.” I said calmly and sternly, knowing that if I’d cause a scene by screaming, it’ll never bring Alex back, “People grow, Father.”

“Heh. I trained him since he was three, Sandara. But it’s okay, useless animal should just be discarded, I mean, what for keeping them if they can’t be in any good use?”

“You know, you’ll not rot in hell…” I smirked, “You won’t even be able to go to hell. You’ll just be a wandering soul, full of hatred and greed that this world can’t even contained, and you’ll just be alone forever because you know what? Nobody loves you, nobody.” I spat my words right in his face, wanting him to taste his own medicine.

 

I could see he was affected by it but he hid it anyway.

 

“That’s why you ask that beast to kill me, right?”

“Who?” – “Oh, that filthy drunken man. Yeah, I thought he’d go to jail sooner or later so I thought I’d ask him to clear you, but I didn’t know his stupid plan backfire him instead. Guess he deserve that.”

“Are you even human?” This wasn’t my father, or at least not in my memory. He was colder than before, his heart made of steel and his eyes were cold as ice. Not to even mention his words were burning like a raging flammable fire that every words he said was literally causing me pain that hurts just like being burned alive.

That son of a , hasn’t he had enough of everything?

 

“So what’s your point now? You killed your only successor to your mighty throne, and now what, huh?” I said.

“Oh no, did I mention Alex was the only one? My bad. You see, his mother was nothing but a that bears children for me.”

 

This is it, he’s officially inhuman and his humanity is already long gone.

 

“Oh really, and why do you want me to kill her since she’s the only woman who’s going to bear your children? And obviously tracking her yourself is just like a piece of cake.”

“Because she’s having my child now and she’s gone.” He sighed as he looked at me, “And because you’re the only one who can bring that child back to me and kill her at the same time. Just by seeing me or any men that follow her will obviously cause her to make a run again and I sure don’t have that time for her.” He faked a shocked expression as he continue, “Or worst, what if she has a miscarriage when she’s making an escape?!” Then, he started laughing which his laughter echoed the entire room, making me shiver in disgust.

 

“And you realized I’m not that stupid enough to do that, right?”

“I know you would say that, but I guess you didn’t have a choice, Sandara.” He smirked, knowing he’s capable of anything, but still, I wouldn’t give it up to him. Even if he said that he’d take my life for I did not obey him, I still didn’t care. I wouldn’t just take a child from a mother and worst, kill her and bring the child to live with a beast.

 

“You. Are. Worst. Than. An. Animal.” I said every word carefully and loudly.

“Anymore questions?” he asked.

 

Of course, I’d more than that. I’d wanted to hear all his beastly answers and then killed him at one go. No, he’s not my father anymore.

 

“Where’s my mother?”

 

“Finally! I thought you’d never ask this lovely question.” – “Oh well, let’s just talk about the history of this right now.”

 

I frowned. Did he just call my birth mother a ?

 

“You see, she cheated on me when she was expecting you. Though I’d her tested to see if this child was mine, and indeed, you are I still wasn’t happy about her doings. I mean, I don’t share my women with people, you know. And of course, to make things worse, you came out as a girl. I only kept you because your mother begged me to before her last breath, and I thought I’d make you to work for me.” He looked around the room before turning his gaze to me, “And suddenly, Alex came after I re-married, and it was quite a surprise he was really close to you than he’s to his mother, so I thought you were pretty useful to train him, but never did I know was that your “usefulness” was just bull to me.”

 

“ you. So let’s just say, you kill me now. Put a bullet through my head just like you plan. I’ve enough of your craps. “I spat.

“You seriously think it’s going to be that easy, huh?”

I frowned.

He kept on laughing and laughing and suddenly he pulled something from his suit.

It was a photo.

 

A photo of halmeoni and his son.