Chapter 38

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 38: Time Is Ticking

 

Everyone stepped back as me and Ji-Yong stayed on our spot. Even if I die, I’ll make sure that disgusting creature dies with me too.

Three minutes to decide our death.

“So what now?” Kim-Yang said to all of us as he just activate the bomb. “Are you guys ready?” he laughed.

“No wonder your father dies, he’s just a coward like you. You couldn’t even fight after knowing your death is upon you.” I said, my voice echoing the entire warehouse.

He stopped laughing as his eyes turned cold and dark, and by this look, I know he’s ready to kill me anytime.

That didn’t scare me. If he put a bullet through my head, I’d done the same even with my last breathe and strength.

I slowly walked towards him, already passing Ji-Yong. I stopped right in the middle in between the both of them. I dropped my rifle on the ground and my gaze never left him.

“Whatever grudges you’ve with my father, it’s none of my business. But since you killed Alex, it’s my duty to take revenge. You’ve ten seconds to kill me, and if you don’t, it’ll then be my turn.” I speak softly, but the warehouse was too quiet even the crickets outside could be heard.

He started laughing again, and it makes my blood boils.

I frowned at him.

Five seconds gone.

Four.

Three.

Two.

“Time’s up, Kim-Yang.” I said.

“What are you going to do, huh, Dara?” he smirked, “killed me with those stares?”

“No.” I replied.

He frowned.

“With words.” I smirked.

And this was the first time I’ve ever seen him frowned that much.

My smirked became wider and wider.

It was my time, to kill him with words.

“Erideen.” I said.

He gasped, which makes me wants to say even more.

“Who are…”

I cut him off.

“What a wonderful mother you’ve, Kim-Yang. You know, I don’t even have a mother to talks to, a real mother. I really envy you.” Every word I said, a smirk was plastered on my face.

“.” He whispered, but I still could hear.

I was going to go on with words until he pulled out his gun within second. He pointed it to me which also, I felt someone beside me.

It was Ji-Yong. He was also holding onto a gun, pointing it back at him.

I looked back at Kim-Yang, he was definitely going crazy.

 

I’ve done research on him almost every day and one day, I’ve no idea how I did it but it information just came about.

Kim-Yang’s mother, Erideen, was killed by her own husband, Kim-Yoo. It was revealed that Erideen betrayed him which caused Kim-Yoo to kill her out of anger and that perfect family that he ever had, was gone. Though Kim-Yang was afraid of his father, he didn’t left. He was the only successor to Tenk and after his dad died, he took his place and rule Tenk. As I can see from the eyes of him when I said his mother’s name, he still loved her and he still loved his father. However, it was love that causes him to be like this, just like how Ji-Yong is the last time.

The betraying love.

It was sympathy that shown in me for a few seconds when I see how his reaction is when I called out his mother’s name, but another thing when anger was invading me when I remembered Alex. He was innocent, too innocent to be involved in this.

 

“Pull the trigger, Kim-Yang. You hear those voices inside you, isn’t it?” I said, causing Bom and CL to shout my name, knowing I must have been foolish to say that. I could sense Ji-Yong gaze on me but I didn’t care.

He started laughing again and again and again.

“We’re the same, Dara. And you know it.” He said.

As much as I wanted to deny, I can’t. He’s right. We’re both the same. We’re filled with hatred and anger and sadness and pain and we’re been battling it for years and years. And at the end of the day, we all just wanted revenge.

Kim-Yang readied his gun and so does Ji-Yong.

He will die today, and I’ll make sure of it.

 

The bomb was left with fifty seconds, and within that fifty seconds, this place will be blown with sparks and turned into ashes.

“Ironic isn’t it? Time is ticking and we’re here trying to figure out whose death it’s going to be when we know we’re all going to die.” I said.

“Shut up!” He shouted as he pulled his trigger.