Chapter 43

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 43: No Longer A Battle With Indigo

 

“Don’t give up, Dara!” I thought to myself.

As the sharp end of the knife slowly reaching my eyes, I gathered all my energy and swirl it aside, I used my bloody hands placed it on Zack’s face as I pushed him back, causing him to fell down. I ran towards to where my pistol is and loaded it immediately. He crawled back as he looked at the gun in my hand.

He looked at me before turning to Minzy, running towards her. I shot him right through his damn leg as he screamed in pain. Minzy ran over to me as I stood in front of her.

“You choose the wrong life, Zack.” I said, as he pleads me not to shoot him, “Goodbye.”

 

*BANG*

 

He was the third life I'd took after stabbing the previous two men of my father right in their chest. Though I was afraid and scared, I didn’t let anyone see it. I immediately held onto Minzy as I ran out of the headquarters, shooting down the guards that was guarding. How evil could I still be, I thought to myself, knowing that I’m killing over and over again. But that’s what I say to my before, I’d killed whoever who hurt Minzy.

As we hopped into the car, I drove back to the mansion.

 

“Agashi…” one of the servants said as she opened the main door. All of the servants were back.

“Bring her to Ji-Yong immediately!” I said, knowing I’m collapsing immediately.

“Unnie, how about you?” Minzy turned back to me as she entered the house.

“I can’t be here anymore, Minzy. I’m sorry.” I was holding onto the door for strength.

“Agashi, all of them have left.” The servant said.

“What?!” I shouted, “Okay, bring her in and attend to the injuries on her neck right now.” I said.

She nodded before I stopped her.

“And you’re to tell no one I’m here. You too, Minzy.” I said.

“Wae?” Minzy asked.

“Promise me, Minzy. You’re to tell no one I’m the one who bring you here, especially Ji-Yong.” I told her, basically demanding her.

She hesitated, “Promise me!” I shouted to her, no longer able to control myself as I’m going to be down any seconds.

I couldn’t let anyone know I was to bring Minzy here, especially Ji-Yong. I betrayed him. I was supposed to take care of the drugs and I know how important it’s to them. In the end, I still took it and left without informing them. Worst of all, the drugs is now in the hands of them which are the thing that Ji-Yong doesn’t want to see.

Because right now, the last thing I want to see is the anger and disappointment of my doings from Ji-Yong.

Minzy nodded.

“And everything that happened early as well.” I said.

She nodded again.

“I’m sorry, Minzy. You’re like a sister to me and you always will be.” I said my last piece before rushing out of the mansion.

 

No-One’s Point Of View

As Ji-Yong and the others reached the headquarters, guards were down by Dara’s but that didn’t stop them from entering the headquarters.

As they reached the main hall, K was sitting on his couch sipping his wine with a group of men behind him. Ji-Yong and the others looked down at the body of Zack in front of K and those injured guys that were behind him.

“Coming to your own death?” K said as he sipped his wine and places it back onto the coffee table in front of him. He crossed his legs as he placed him hands on his knees. He looked up at them.

“I’m here to take Minzy.” Ji-Yong said.

K moved his hands to his side and then, a guy gave him a bag.

“Minzy? I’d already let her go. Thanks for the drugs.” K said as he moved his hand that was carrying the bag slightly and then placed it beside him.

Ji-Yong looked down at Zack, thinking it was the cause of the drug.

He looked back at K who stood up and was fixing his suit.

He walked over to Ji-Yong.

“Go before I kill all of you.” K said.

Ji-Yong smirked as he raked his hair.

“Give us Minzy before I…” he said as he took a step forward, “kill you.”

K smirked, “I told you, we let Minzy go.”

Ji-Yong frowned, examining his expression, partly believing him because it seems real enough to come out from his mouth.

“I know what you’re capable of G-Dragon but I want you to know what I’m capable of too.” K said.

Ji-Yong examined him again.

“Hyung!” Dae-Sung shouted.

Ji-Yong turned to look at him.

“Minzy called me.” Dae-Sung said, as Ji-Yong frowned, while the others gasped.

“I told you.” K said as he gave an evil smirked, “You know, I’d changed my mind. If you’re able to knock down everyone here, I’ll let you get out of here.” He stretched his right hand towards the door as he lowered his head.

He looked up back at them.

“Moreover, you’re my daughter’s boyfriend. I'd be cruel to kill you myself.” K said before leaving.

Everyone gasped after hearing his last piece.

“No way.” Bom mumbled to herself though it was loud enough to be heard by everyone.

“Dara is his daughter?” Ji-Yong thought to himself, getting more and more agitated and disappointed every second.

Ji-Yong’s eyes turned dark and cold. It was as if his eyes are the eyes of Medusa, having to stare at it will turn to stone due to the fire that rise within him.

Everyone including the injured men started charging towards them.

Another battle arose but it wasn’t until those injured men were all dead this time. Bom and TOP had already shot most of them down and CL, Seung Ri and Tae-Yang have already beaten them down like a pulp and of course, dead by then. Dae-Sung was using knives as his weapon and cause them a deadly bold with his deep slashing skills. Ji-Yong had already killed half of the men in the main hall, and still having K’s words hanging in his mind. As all the seven of them were having slightly injuries, still those men were nothing to them.

“Let’s go home.” Ji-Yong said as he couldn’t wait to see Minzy safe and sound and he wanted to leave this place where it’ll remind him of K’s words.

 

 

“Oppa!” Minzy said as she ran to hug Ji-Yong.

Ji-Yong didn’t say a word as he pulled Minzy away from him gently and started tracing his fingers on her bandaged neck.

“Did they did this to you?” he said under his breath.

“It’s okay, oppa. Luckily th…” Minzy said as she stopped immediately, remembering her promise to Dara.

Ji-Yong frowned. “Lucky what?”

Minzy shook her head quickly and gave him a small smile. “Oppa, you’re hurt. Quick, go and take a seat, I’ll attend to your wounds.” Minzy didn’t let him say a word as she pulled him towards the couch and made him seat. She went to take this first aid kit and ask few of the servants to help her attend the other members too.

“Did Dara come home?” Ji-Yong asked Minzy, whom suddenly stop attending his wounds.

Minzy shook her head, calming herself before she continued bandaging him.

"How did you get out?" Ji-Yong asked again, wanting to hear something like: Dara saved me.

However, another disappointment again.

"They let me go." Minzy replied softy.

"Of course, Dara and the drugs." Ji-Yong thought to himself, all along with the mindset of Dara lying to him since the beginning.

This was it. His heart that once filled with love and warmth by Dara turned into anger and vengeance once again, this time it’s due to Dara too.

 

“She betrayed me.” Ji-Yong thought to himself as he was lying on the side of his bed, covering his eyes with his arm.

“She betrayed me.” He mumbled to himself, turning to look at the empty space beside him.

And it wasn’t then he realized he was irrevocably in love with Dara. A tear rolled down from his cheeks as he continuously knocked his head against the bed frame.

“!” he screamed in his head.

 

 

Dara’s Point Of View

I’ve no idea why my life ended this way. I thought my forever would be together with Ji-Yong and I’ll finally have my happy ending, but to me, fairytale is just a story that the world tells everyone. In fact, it’s never real at all, at least to me.

I’d to go back to my father and work for him, even to my dismay. And even if I’ve a choice not to, I can’t. I needed to get back the drug and give it back to Ji-Yong even if it’ll cost my life. I don’t care. Well, like Kim-Yang said, it’s not my decision to decide my own death. I was already being manipulated by everyone ever since I was born and I don’t think I’ve any ability to control my own fate much more to say my own death.

I was badly injured and ready to fall anytime, but that doesn’t stop me from going to Indigo’s.

 

“Well, I’m surprised you came back, to be honest.” K said as he turned back and looked at me.

“What do you want me to do?” I said in a serious tone because right now, he’s the last person that I want to see.

“Easy. I just need you to track someone for me.” He said, causing me to frown. He could do that easily and yet he wants me to do it.

“That’s it?” I said as I frowned.

“Oh no, no, no. And I want you to kill that person too.” He smirked.

I stood there stiff, trying to swallow his words. I mean, yes. I’d kill someone but I couldn’t do it without a reason.

“Who and why?” I asked, trying my very best to keep my calm.

I held onto my arm that was bleeding profusely and leaned on one side for support.

“Oh, you know the person.” He said as he gave me an evil smile.

I didn’t respond, waiting for him to continue.

 

“Alex’s mother.”

 

This time, I couldn’t respond. I wanted to shout but I couldn’t. I stood there, staring right into him, with a slight frown upon my face as I clenched my fists tightly.

“You want me… You… You want me to kill my own mother?”

He chuckled, causing my blood to boils even more.

“Oh no, honey. You’re still so naïve, aren’t you?” I frowned, as he started laughing.

 

“She’s not your mother.”