Chapter 33

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 33: Part Of Him, Part of Them

 

“This is too much, Dara. You've no idea what you're bringing youself into.” Ji-Yong said as he looked down at me.

Of course I know it’s too much to ask for. Firstly, asking to be train which is dangerous if something goes wrong and next, asking to be part of YG. It’s just like putting my own in a world of unlimited danger that never stops.

However, I’ve too much to do, and I know it’s too much to ask for but I’ll not give up, not now, not ever. I’m slowly becoming just like them, having hatred and vengeance is just part of me right now and I’m not regretting it. As long as I kill them with my own hands and take revenge for my brother, I’ve nothing to ask for anymore.

“Please, Ji-Yong. I know it’s too much but look, I can help you guys with those technical issues. Dae Sung can focus more on his profession and high chance, I won’t be in danger. I know you’re worried about me getting involved in all these dangerous things but I trust that you’ll protect me, Ji-Yong.” I didn’t want to stop explaining to him and telling him all the advantages of me joining, making him have second thoughts is my priority now.

He continues looking at me, not saying a word, which makes my plan one step ahead.

“You see, I can do all the work in the car and I won’t land myself in danger if I don’t step out of the car. Please, Ji-Yong, please! I just want to be part of you, part of them and part of this organization…” I looked up at him, eyes getting watery but no tears have yet to form, “I just want to be… useful.”

Slowly, he cupped my face and leaned his forehead against mine, “Who are you, Dara? What did you gave me?”

I chuckled, knowing that he’d just accepted my request.

“And you better make your promise by staying in the car when we go out for mission, alright?”

I nodded immediately, preventing him from having second thoughts again.

 

 

It was my first day of training and it was harder than I thought. My father have been forcing me to train in fighting skills just so that I can protect my brother but I always hated it and skipped every training, making him give up on me. However, I’ve no idea why I’m more involved in technical trainings therefore, I’ve more knowledge in it than any other things.

Bom was my trainer for shooting training and Ji-Yong was my martial arts trainer. I’m perfectly fine with Bom, she’s patient and funny and she makes the whole lesson seems more enjoyable. However, Ji-Yong was a different case. Our skin ship was far more than a trainer and student should have, and even though he’s my boyfriend, he’s just taking everything for granted. I couldn’t even concentrate well.

We both have skipped school for three days and focus more on training. Well, guilty enough, I was the one who keep pestering him for it.

We were back to school the next day and I couldn’t catch up with anything at all. Examination is in two weeks time and I swear I’m way behind.

 

“Ugh!” I grabbed my hair tightly with both of my hands and my elbows were on the table.

I’ve been trying to figure out this math question for the past half an hour and I seem to get nothing at all.

“What is it, baby girl?” Ji-Yong hugged me from behind and kissed my head before resting his chin on my shoulder.

“I couldn’t get this question right no matter how many times I did, it’s so annoying! I think there’s something wrong with this question!” I shouted in frustration.

I heard Ji-Yong laughed. I turned to glare at him.

“What’s so funny?” I stare at him.

“Nothing. Look, there’s nothing wrong with this question, you just did your calculation wrong here, love.” I immediately turned back to look at my workings. Damn, he’s right.

I hid my face with both my palms slowly, doesn’t want him to see my face of embarrassment.

He continues laughing, louder and louder. I turned back to hit him in his arms, totally mad and embarrassed at the same time.

“I could teach you, you know?” he whispered at my ear, making me shiver a little.

“No!” I shouted immediately.

“And why is that?”

“I…” I don’t know if I should said whatever is in my mind, but no is no, I’m not letting him tutor me even though he’s the smartest in class, which is so ironic, isn’t it?

“Tell me why.” He buried his face at my neck and starting placing butterfly kisses, making me moan softly.

“This…” I felt his lips left my neck as he stared directly into my eyes, making me blushed even further. He chuckled.

“I won’t cross the line, Dara.” He gave me a peck on my lips, “but I’m not sure about it after we finish studying…” he laughed as he captured my lips, making me lose myself into sanity again and again.

I pushed him away gently after a few minutes of our passionate kissing session, “I really need to study, Ji-Yong, I can’t afford to not graduate.” I pouted, earning a small laugh from him.

He pinched my nose before leaving my room.

“Let’s start our… tutoring tomorrow.” He smirked before he left my room.

I exhaled heavily before going back to study.

 

 

“Dara? Dara? DARA!” I immediately pulled myself up from my table as Miss. Annie called for me. I was too exhausted to stay awake in class. Yesterday night was a torture for me, well, I couldn’t blame anyone. I was up studying till 6am and I just went to prepare for school immediately, not having any sleep.

The bell rings.

“You went back to study after I fell asleep last night?” Ji-Yong who is sitting beside me asked.

I nodded slowly, my eyes were still closed. I couldn’t think straight as well, and all I know was that I just wanted to sleep.

I was already fallen asleep and suddenly, I felt someone held my hand tight and pulled my out from my lovely seat and away from my lovely table.

“Ji-Yong! What are you doing?!” I shouted as Ji-Yong pulled me along the hallway.

He didn’t respond. Everyone was having their gaze on us. I looked down at our hands that were sweetly interlocked, and followed him as he dragged me to the direction to the roof top.

“Why did you bring me here?” I asked him.

He made me sit on the swing and then proceed to sit beside me.

He didn’t say anything and it’s starting to annoy me, but all that negative feeling immediately faded as he held onto my head and made me leaned on his shoulder.

“Sleep.” He said.

I popped my head right up and looked at him.

“But its break time, you’ve got to eat.” I looked at him and frowned.

“And you too, but your sleep is more important than anything else.” He looked back at the sky before forcing me to lean on his shoulder again.

I smiled as I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

Sleeping on Ji-Yong’s shoulder seems to be even more comfortable than my pillow. It was already 7pm and I’m waiting for Ji-Yong to get his books from his room as we start our first lesson. It was Math, my most hated subject.

 

*PA*

 

I jumped as he dropped the books on the table, looking down at me.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked.

I shook my head and adjust myself on the floor.

“We can start now!” I clasped my hand in excitement, having my boyfriend as my tutor, even though I know half of my concentration will be on him, still, I’m feeling extremely happy about this arrangement.

It was a relief that he was also concentrating on teaching me for the past  two hours, though he keep forcing me  to give myself a break, I didn’t stop doing my work.

He proceed to sat on the couch and I totally forgot about him as I was too busy figuring out the math question.

“Dara!” I snapped my head to the back giving him a questioning look.

“I’ve been calling you for umpteen times.” He looked down at me, giving me a fierce glare.

I gulped and gave him a apologetic look.

“Stop whatever you’re doing now, you need to rest.” He said with a more concern tone but still with that fierce glare on me, nothing works.

I shook my head slowly and went back to solve that damn question.

It was until he snapped my book closed and stare dead right into my eyes.

I didn’t respond nor move. I was too stiff to react.

“Ji-Yong, I reall…” He lifted my up and carried me bridal style and placed me gentle on his lap, facing him before I could finish my sentence. I looked at him with my eyes still widened.

“Ji-Yong!” I struggled to push myself away from him as that position was totally inappropriate though I like it as I can see his face clearly right now.

“Stop moving, Dara.” He said calmly. I didn’t listen though, all I want was to get myself off him and run back to our room.

My eyes widened even bigger than before. Slowly, my head lowered and stared back at his in disbelief.