Chapter 37

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 37: Indigo

 

Ji-Yong was leaning both his palms on the desk with his head lowered down. Seeming frustrated, he still managed to explain every single detail to all of us.

“I know there’ll be consequences in killing Indigo’s man. They aren’t happy with us. They want the drug back. And the worst thing is…” he sighed, “I’ve no idea what they’re going to do next.”

This was the most serious case ever. I’ve never see Ji-Yong felt so frustrated ever. If it was Kim-Yang or other gangs, he’d just laughed it off and killed them on spot if they cross him.

And however this organization seems to be so powerful, there’s sure a reason why Ji-Yong wanted to destroy the drug instead of letting them have it.

Ji-Yong played a video for us and it was from Indigo. The screen was black and only a voice could be heard.

 

“G-Dragon. You’ve something I need and something I want. No, scratch that, you’ve something that belongs to me. I want you to hand in D. L back to me. I’ll give you an approximately one week for you to make your decision, G-Dragon. However, if you do not hand it in one’s week time, you’ll have to suffer the consequences and it won’t be nice. And if you surrender it, I’ll let this matter go. Make your choice, G-Dragon, your time starts now.”

 

Obviously everyone knows Ji-Yong’s decision, even if you kill him; he won’t give the drugs up. The organization isn’t what seems to be nice and friendly, they’re actually way cruel than Tenk. And if the drugs ever land into their hands, the world will seem to end.

Nobody knows what the consequences are, but I could see everyone is ready for the battle. One week’s time, and in one week time, things will change.

 

“I’m sure you guys know what my decision is, and I know I’m selfish for risking all of your life. I guess we’ll just have to see what the consequence is, and all we are going to do…” he said as he looked up at all of us, “is to fight.”

“I’m in.” TOP said immediately, not hesitating at all.

Bom was the next to speak, followed by Tae-Yang and the rest of them. Of course, I’m willing to risk my life for all of them, especially Ji-Yong ever since I came into his life.

“Thank you, guys. But right now, our main focus is Tenk. I’m sure he’s planning to get hold of the drugs and he’ll do whatever to get it. Even though at the end of the day, I’m destroying it, I can’t let him have it. We’ll have to deal with him first.”

Everyone nodded and of course, I was elated.

Everyone was preparing for Tenk’s attack and of course, the final battle with Indigo. Nothing seems easy at all right now and I’ve no idea how dangerous their life is after yesterday. Just one man and a drug, and it’ll cost more than a life, no far more than that.

My plan doesn’t work anymore however, since all of us were planning to get rid of the Tenk gang, I guess I won’t have any loss.

 

A day been over and we’ve left five more days before the Indigo contact us again. Though Tenk have not appeared yet, we’re almost expecting him. We never know, probably today, probably tomorrow.

And I thought in the end we’ll have to show ourselves up for the attack, Kim-Yang was stupid enough to invite us to his warehouse.

Because then, it’s time.

 

It was already the third day after Indigo sent us that video, and Big Bang and the girls are all now standing in circle in Tenk’s warehouse. They’re all prepared. None of us care if it was a trapped to lure us into our own death; we just wanted all of this to end before facing the real battle.

I was hiding in the car, with all my props ready. However, that wasn’t what I’m here for. I’m definitely not going to just sit around and watched them fight while I’m hiding here, waiting for the death of my enemy. I was well-trained by now, and I probably could fight like CL and shoot like Bom, though I’m not the best, I’m able  to fight of ten guys at a row though, at least that’s what I thought.

I couldn’t see what was going on in the warehouse, but I’m able to track all of their signals. It was until all the seven red marks on my laptop screen started scattering around and shoots were heard. I bit my lips, hoping none of the seven were hurt and I know they’re stronger than that. Since I’ve no used here and it’s a warehouse where there are only two exits – one at the back and one at the front, other than jumping through the windows that are 10-foot tall.

I was dressed in black leather all over me and I’d plans for that. I was already all prepared with two small knives hidden behind my leather jeans. I immediately shut all the laptop and went to the back of the car. I took out a rifle and a box of anesthesia. If they’re going to fight, I’m coming too.

I was already at the entrance of the warehouse and as I peeked inside, all I could see was a hot mess. I could see Ji-Yong effortlessly fought off five to six men at a time and Bom and TOP was crazily shooting all of them shot after shot, not making any missed. And everyone else was fighting their asses off as the enemies were down. I heaved a sigh of relief as I secretly made my way in.

Kim-Yang wasn’t there yet and I bet he’s too much a coward to be in here.

I roamed around the entire warehouse to find a perfect spot and the only hiding place that catches my attention was the second floor, at least I thought it was. A wooden stair was connected to it and there was no door to it, just one straight pathway and it’s blocked by the wall. Idiots would have built that.

Of course, I immediately made my way up the stairs and hid myself. The hiding place was dark, no light was shining through here, not even the light of the moon, and it’s the perfect place for me to fight.

Ji-Yong would have freaked out if he knew I was out here, and he would have spent most of his time trying to protect me and that’s the last thing I want him to do.

I prepared my rifle as I loaded it with anesthesia. I couldn’t shoot people and I know I can’t, just yet. Therefore, I’ve asked Dae-Sung to prepare a box of anesthesia for me. I’m glad he didn’t tell anyone even though he’s asked me why I needed it. I would just lied it off and tell him if anyone dangerous touches me, I could just inject them with this and ran away. Luckily, he believed me and stopped questioning.

More and more guys were coming and finally, a dark shadow walked past from the back exit.

“Son of a …” I mumbled to myself.

I watched every of his move before I made mine. He sat on a wooden box at the middle of the back area of the warehouse, with his elbows on his thighs as he crosses his fingers and placed it on his lips, watching everyone fighting. He is so sick, and all I could think of was to shoot him right on spot, though I know I couldn’t. I didn’t even have a bullet to begin with.

I looked over to Ji-Yong and the others. There were too much people against the seven of them and Bom and TOP even started fighting. I could see CL getting tired as well as Dae-Sung as maybe he doesn’t have that many skills in fighting and shooting than the rest of them. I loaded my rifle with anesthesia and looked through the barrel.

I’m glad it doesn’t much any noise at all, like how loud those guns do. And even if my rifle makes any noise, I bet those gun shooting sound that’s going on right now could covered it, but still, I couldn’t take the risks. Me being discovered will surely cause uproar and I don’t want to even imagine what Kim-Yang would do.

I directed the head of the rifle and looked through the barrel before I pulled the trigger.

One man that was fighting with CL was shot.

“3… 2… 1…” He’s down. The anesthesia that Dae-Sung gave me was way too strong for someone to hold that long, and now, it’s time.

I’d a full box of it and I probably could finish it on everyone else. I started shooting those enemies with it one by one.

I still wasn’t notice yet, but after I finished shooting all of Kim-Yang’s men who were fighting with them with it, I could see everyone looking around trying to find the whereabouts of me.

I immediately hid myself as I squatted down and re-load the rifle. I’ve only left three anesthesias.

Kim-Yang was already up on his from the wooden box, frowning as well. He’d at least ten men behind him.

I slowly stood up, peeking at them. Big Bang and the girls were panting. Ji-Yong was still calm though.

I could see Dae-Sung pulling out the needle out from one of the dead guy that Bom and TOP shot after all of them were numb by me.

He was whispering something which made all of them looked at him and Ji-Yong’s expression was something that I never wanted to see.

Anger.

“Damn.” I thought to myself, knowing that they must have noticed it was me since it was Dae-Sung who gave it to me after all. However, they kept their calm.

All I want was to just kill Kim-Yang and the rest of the ten men that was behind him have to be cleared first. I couldn’t take the risks of being killed before I take my revenge.

“.” I thought to myself.

Kim-Yang was clapping slowly and laughing at the same time, looking straight at Ji-Yong’s direction.

“Dara! You can come out now! I never know you were so good!” he laughed as he shouted for me.

I didn’t know how he found me but I still wouldn’t admit he’s a piece of head.

I slowly walked down the stairs with my rifle still in my hand. As I walked over to Ji-Yong’s side, I could feel his dark aura. I didn’t dare to look at him and I’m sure he wasn’t looking at me either.

“I’m sorry for disobeying you, but I’d to do this with you.” I whispered, loud enough for Ji-Yong to hear. There was no response, only the sound of the disgusting man could be heard.

“Oh my sweet sweet, Dara! Why didn’t you come out to play just now? It’s not fun hiding in the dark, you know?” Yang said as he smirked.

I kept my stare on him, wanting to burn him to death with it.

“I’ll play fair this time, my love.” He said as he looked at me.

“My ten guys will have their fun with you guys first, and if you guys win, I’ll then play with you.” He said as he walked backwards and his men walking towards us.

Ji-Yong pushed me back as the rest of them charged forward and soon, another battle arise.

However, Kim-Yang was too over-confident with his guys. All of them were lying dead on the ground, bleeding profusely from their head as bullets were pierced through it.

“I’ve no time for games with you, Kim-Yang. It’s either I die today or you…” Ji-Yong said as he stared at him.

Kim-Yang clapped again and I hated the sound of it.

“You think I’ve come unprepared?” he laughed evilly as he slowly pulled something out from his jacket.

 

A grenade.