Chapter 29

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 29: The Truth

 

The sun was extremely bright today and it matches how I feel right now.

I didn’t feel any sadness, anger or pain within me. I feel happy and maybe beyond that right now.

Of course I’m, because waking up to the sight of Ji-Yong is the best thing that have ever happened to me and of course, being as one yesterday night was more than perfect.

I caressed his face and traced every feature of his with my fingers as he was sleeping so soundly. How can someone be so hot and handsome and…

“Ji-Yong?” I was slightly stunned. He grabbed my hand, still with his eyes closed.

“Are you molesting me early in the morning?” he opened his eyes and looked directly into my eyes, causing my heart to over-beat, nearly having an heart attack.

I stiffed as he suddenly wrapped me in his arms, leaning his head on mine. His leg goes over mine and I could feel his skin as both of us were still under the blanket.

“Ji-Yong!” I shouted. I could feel something poking me on my thighs and I didn’t even have to see it, I know what it’s.

“What?” He shrugged, refusing to let me go as I trying my best to struggle my way out of his embrace.

He held onto me tight. “You know it’ll get worst if you keep moving around like this?” he whispered but still loud to me.

I stopped moving, looking up at him as he looked down at me.

 

It was serious this time.

“We’ll skipped school today, and you’ll have to give an explanation to all of them at least.” He whispered into me, his eyes turned cold.

I nodded, knowing what he means.

He stood up , and walked to the bathroom.

I couldn't help but keep staring at his body, I mean, I seriously couldn’t help myself.

He stopped and turned around, catching my eyes on his. I immediately turned away and as I heard him chuckled, I turned back.

His lips caught on mine. It was within 0.3 seconds and within that 0.3 seconds, I lost myself again.

“Wait here, baby girl.” He said as he walked to the bathroom.

I was clutching onto the blanket tightly, covering myself as I’m in deep thoughts.

How am I going to say later? What am I going to say? What should I even say?

My mind was in confusion and soon, I was snapped back to reality as Ji-Yong carried my bridal style and brought me to the bathroom.

I was stunned but I couldn’t say anything, blame it on my mouth.

This feeling was as perfect as the we’d last night. The hot water that surround me was relaxing me in every way. I felt those sore fading and the cold morning have clearly lost to this tub of hot water.

Ji-Yong stepped in straight away after he placed me in it. And as much as I was shocked at his actions, I didn’t care. At least we’re still together today.

I leaned back onto his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist, whispering sweet things to me that I don’t think I’m able to dissolve it fast enough.

We’d another round of making love but this time it was a game anymore, it was simply out of love.

 

We headed down to have our breakfast before going to the main hall for some seriously meeting.

 

“I’m sorry for causing such scene at your mansion. I promise this will not happen again.” I looked at the group of people sitting in front and beside of me. Each eyes staring into mine, like I was an art piece.

“You better have a good explanation.” Bom said.

I know she wanted to know. She wants to know everything and I’m glad to tell her about it too. At least she was the elder sister that I can trust.

I looked at everyone again and felt Ji-Yong tightening his hold on my hand, nodding as well.

I sighed. I took a deep breath before letting out the next word that is going to come out from mouth.

 

“My real name is Sandara Park but I didn’t use that name ever since…” I took another deep breath, “ever since my younger brother, Alex died.” I could hear Bom gasped.

“He was 8 before he got took away by someone I don’t know and I only know it yesterday when Kim-Yang captured me. He told me everything about my brother, that the reason of his death was partly on my father and it was him and Stephanie who killed him. I’m sorry for losing to the devil inside me. I couldn’t control myself. Alex… Alex means everything to me and I’d die for him.”

I looked up to everyone before continuing.

“My father gave me away to someone after my brother died. He loved him too much. He hated me ever since I was born and I’d no idea why, I just couldn’t get it out of him no matter how many times I’ve try. He uses the death of my brother to send me away. He gave me to a stranger, a sick and disgusting bastard…” I slightly raise my voice at my last word, squeezing Ji-Yong’s hand, “he was sick in his head and he did… well, Ji-Yong... cleared him in the end.” I looked to Ji-Yong, giving him a faint smile and in return, he did it too.

I looked back to everyone, and all I could see was sympathy and that’s the last thing I want to feel from people.

“Don’t give me that look.” I chuckled; their face slightly relaxed a little.

“I’m fine now, thanks to Ji-Yong.”

“Really?” CL broke the silence.

I gave her an assuring smile and this was the first time instead, I saw something in her. She was smiling back at me, a friendly kind of smile, a sister kind of smile.

“Since we all skipped school today, shall we go out together?” Seung Ri shouted. CL slightly gave him a hit of his arm before chuckling. They were too sweet in my eyes even though I could see them always quarreling in class.

Bom was the first to agree of course.

Everyone went up to prepare for the outing and there we are only me and Ji-Yong sitting in the couch at the main hall.

“Dara, I’ll always be here for you. But promise me, you won’t do anything rash, will you?” Ji-Yong said to me in a soft tone, making me hates myself for the thoughts I’m having now.

I nodded still. As we both head back to our apartment hand in hand, there’s still this devil inside me; a devil Sandara that is telling the innocent and pure Dara to step out this time.

“Wait for me, the three of you. Wait for me…”