Chapter 31

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 31: Staying Strong

 

“Ji-Yong?” I didn't woke up to the sight of him today. Be it I’m a clingy girlfriend who wanted to see my boyfriend every time I wake up or go to sleep, or I’m getting used to it.

I didn’t get worried though, maybe he’s down stairs having breakfast. I went to the bathroom to get myself prepare for the day. I put on a black sweater and a black short, and headed down to the living room.

“Have you seen master?” I asked one of the servants who were busying sweeping the floor as I didn’t see Ji-Yong anywhere in the apartment.

“Oh! You’re awake, agashi! Sir say to tell you to stay here, he’ll be back soon! Breakfast?”

I shook my head, only wanting to have breakfast with Ji-Yong.

“Do you’ve any idea where he’s?” I said, giving her a concern look.

She sighed. “He’s at the black room.” She said.

“Black… room?” I replied, giving her a confused yet amazed look.

“It’s on the second level, kind of prohibited for anyone to enter other than the eight masters. You can try your luck there.” She said, giving me a faint smile before she went back to sweeping.

I was wondering the whole time what the black room is and why is it prohibited on my way down to the second level. No wonder every time I walked the stairs, it’s always blocked by a metal gate.

As the elevator opened, I held my breath and exhale heavily. I walked quietly to the metal door in front. As I stood right in front of the black metal door, I saw a padlock and some screen detector beside it. I analyzed the entire place again. There were four surveillance cameras at each corner and nothing down the aisle. Only a black metal door.

I raised my hand slowly to the door, curled my fists and deciding to knock against it.

“What are you doing?” I faster put my hands down and turned back.

“Ji-Yong!” I was shocked, I mean I think I looked like a creep though.

“How did you…” he said softly, not wanting to scare me – probably because I jumped at the sight of him just now.

“I… I couldn’t find you when I woke up… and… and I got kind of worried so I asked the…” I stuttered, feeling slightly afraid he would scold me for coming down here, since the servant said it was forbidden.

He didn’t respond, but having his gaze on me.

“I’m sorry! I know it’s not allowed to come here but I really wanted to have breakfast with you, so I…” I wanted to explain further but he held onto my cheeks and make me looked up at him.

“It’s okay, baby girl. You want to know what is inside, don’t you?” he said, looking right into my eyes, melting my heart on spot.

I nodded quickly, too idiotic to do that but I didn’t care.

He chuckled. He released his hands away from my face and went to the padlock. He key in four digits which I didn’t see clearly and placed his thumbs onto the screen detector just below the keypad. The door creaked opened loudly.

He looked at me and smiled before holding onto my hand leading me inside. And now I know why it’s called a black room. Everything in here is black; the furniture, the wall, the floor, the props, everything and only a hint of white and red could be seen.

 

“Dara! What are you doing here?!” Dae Sung shouted.

“I brought her here.” Ji-Yong said calmly, making everyone looked at him in confusion.

“But I thought…”

“Oh come on! She’s the love of his life, she’s every right to come here.” Seung Ri interrupted Dae Sung as Ji-Yong turned to stare at him, making Seung Ri gulped on spot.

It was special. This place was unique and… beautiful. It was big, the interior was too perfect and dramatic to imagine. I mean, this kind of place I’ve only seen it on television where it’s always in the police headquarters.

“Why is it forbidden?” I asked, knowing I shouldn’t asked much since Ji-Yong was good enough to let me in.

“We’re afraid if we let YG members in and worked with us, there would be traitors.” I nodded, not needing to know anything further.

“Continue with your trainings, guys.” Ji-Yong said and everyone went back to training. They were training on fighting skill at that time and it was cool, real cool.

Ji-Yong led me  to a room on the second floor of the magical place.

“This is my room… well, other room.” He chuckled.

I giggled, and looked around the room. We were sitting on the couch. After looking at everything that was placed in this room, I turned to look at him. He was in his black wife beater and grey sweatpants. He is sweating, and still looks so damn hot. His hair was drenched in his own sweat and I could still see droplets of sweat dripping down onto his so damn hot skin. I didn’t know what I was doing. I stretched my sleeve of my sweater and grabbed it with my fingers, and patted it on his face, wanting to wipe off his sweat. And I did this for a few seconds before he grabbed onto my hand.

I immediately looked back to him, finding him looking back at me.

“Don’t, Dara. I’m sure you don’t want me to do… things here.” He paused before continuing with his “things here” and I know what he exactly means. I quickly pulled my hand away and looked away from his gaze, earning a soft chuckled from him.

“We do everything here. We trained our fighting and shooting skills, we keep all our equipments here and things that we need to get hold on.” He looked at me, and I know that look. It  was not-whether-he-should-go-on look.

“Go on.” I gave him a reassuring look.

“Dara, we killed traitors here as well and we keep drugs and dangerous things that we must get hold on.”

It was so silent in here I could literally hear a pin drop.

A smile crept onto my face, and I cupped his face with my hands. “I’m not afraid you know.” I said as I raised my brows, “The only thing I was afraid to hear was…” – “was you bringing girls here and…”

He laughed. I glared at him, not knowing why he laughed.

“I love you, baby girl.” I was taken aback. I mean this words that come out from his mouth was like music to me, and pleasure.

He stopped laughing turning serious this time.

He cupped my face, “You’re the first to ever enter this room, Dara, and the last.”

I smiled and he smiled too.

“You can trust me, Ji-Yong. I’d rather be dead than to betray you. I really hate you sometimes.” I said, which make him frowned.

I chuckled, “For making me love you so much.”

He didn’t say a word as he pressed his lips onto mine. I can never get sick of it and the more he do that, the more I wanted him to do that. As our tongues were battling in dominance, his hands were already inside my shirt.

I quickly pulled apart, making this weird sensation in me stopped immediately before it got out of control. He knew what I was thinking and I’m glad he stopped.

He leaned his forehead against mine, “I’m sorry. I couldn’t control myself. You’re just too good for me, Dara. I love you. I love you so much.”

I giggled before leaning to give him a peck on his lips.

"And don't you dare to say about you being dying or anything like that ever again."

He wrapped me around his arms.

”Also, we do researched on people and tracking and gathering almost all information here. CL, Seung Ri and Tae-Yang are the best fighters among us, Bom and TOP, coincidentally are the best shooters, Dae Sung is the best in bombs and weapons and he’s in charge of technical things with Tae-Yang as well.” He said, making me knowing more about them as well.

“How about you?” I asked, looking up at him, still in his embrace as I gave him a smile.

“Everything.” He said as he smirked.

“Conceited.” I rolled my eyes, giggling to myself as he chuckled.

 

“Ji-Yong?” I said, as I leaned back to his chest and he stoked my hair gently.

“Hmmm?”

“Can I ask a favor from you?” I said as I looked up to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED LATER AT NIGHT! KEKEKEKEKE!

I'M WRITING MORE CHAPTERS RIGHT NOW, IN CASE WHEN MY SCHOOL PROJECT IS ASSIGNED, I'LL HAVE LESSER TIME TO WRITE.

SO, WAIT FOR CHAPTER 32! UPDATING IN FEW HOURS TIME OR MAYBE IN AN HOUR!

I'M AS EXCITED AS YOU'RE, GUYS!

HAVE A GOOD THURSDAY! I HOPE MY DARAGON MOMENTS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY A LITTLE BRIGHTER!

AND JIYONG IS CAMEOING IN PSY'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO! ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED?! BECAUSE I'M AND HE'S SO HANDSOME, ISN'T IT?! OMG, LET'S ALL HOPE DARA AND JI YONG WILL REALLY END UP TOGETHER IN REAL LIFE!

ANNYEONG, YEOREOBUN!

 

DREAM