Chapter 41

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 41: The Headquarters

 

No-One’s Point Of View

 

Big Bang and the YG’s girls headed out of the cars, well-prepared and Dae-Sung were holding onto the bag of replicated D.L.

It was a tall-wide building in a middle of an isolated location. There were two guards holding onto a rifle.

“Codes?” one of them said.

“D.L.” Ji-Yong said and probably knowing everyone in the headquarters knows what it means by now.

They headed in to the headquarters as the guards step aside.

Everything inside was white, clean and neat and no one can even imagine that disgusting actions were even done here. A man was already in the middle of the hall, waiting for them. All of them followed the man and was brought into an empty room, big enough to be a field for soccer players.

There was a desk and a chair and as they settled in the room, the unknown man closed the door and walked towards to the direction where the only furniture is placed at. He stood there, as he placed both of his hands in front of him, standing smartly.

“Here’s the drugs.” Ji-Yong said as he threw the bag of D.L onto the floor which landed right in front of him.

As the chair twirl around, a man in a black suit was staring right at them.

“Now let Minzy go.” Seung-Ri shouted.

The man smirked, with his both palms interlocking each other and placed on the desk in front of him.

He slowly stood up and walked towards them. He stopped in front of the bag and placed both of his hands in his pants’ pocket.

“Zack.” The man said in a cold and strong tone.

“Yes, sir.” The man who leaded them walked over to the bag of drugs and picked it up. ping the bag, he took a look inside as he took out one pack of the black powder drugs and handed it to the man beside him.

He examined it and smirked. He looked up back to Big Bang and the girls.

“My apologize, how rude of me to not introduce myself. I’m the head of Indigo. I preferred to be call K.” he smirked, “Bring her in.” he said to Zack.

Everyone was frowning.

“Bring her in!” Zack shouted and soon another door from the corner of the room opened.

A girl was being held onto as she was blindfolded.

“That’s not Minzy.” CL said as her voice echoed the empty room.

Ji-Yong went back to stare at K.

“Bring Rose here.” The man said as one of the men threw her to the ground in front of K.

All of them were not expecting this at all, however they stayed their calm even though they were looking at what Zack is doing.

Zack was pouring the black powder into the mouth of Rose, making her choked in process.

“We need to confirm this is the real drugs you’re giving.” K said, smirking, “Two days, two days for that drugs to react and if the drugs really killed her in the process, we’ll let Minzy go and if it’s a fake drug, you know what we’d do.” K said, as he stared in Ji-Yong’s eyes as Ji-Yong did the same.

“No, let her go now.” Ji-Yong said in a demanding tone.

“Fine, we can do this now.” K said, making everyone confused, “We’ll give her another round of D.L, and if she don’t die this instant, you know what it means.”

Of course they know, if Rose had another round, and she didn’t dies instantly, everyone will know it’s a replica and Ji-Yong can’t afford to screw it up.

“So what do you say?” K asked.

“Give her another round.” Dae-Sung replied.

Ji-Yong knew what he meant and he knows what Dae-Sung is capable of too.

Ji-Yong smirked as he is still not leaving his gaze off K.

As Zack was ordered to give the girl another round of D.L, the screaming of the girl was echoing the room and everyone gaze was onto her, except for Ji-Yong and K.

 

There was a moment of silence.

 

“She’s dead.” Zack whispered to K.

There was a slight frown on K but that doesn’t stop him. He knew there was a trick to their plan and he couldn’t just let Minzy go. It’s not that easy.

“Sorry to disappoint you, we still have to keep Minzy here. Two days of reassurance, G-Dragon. You know our rules. We’d to confirm if she’s dead after two days.” K said, giving him an evil smile.

Ji-Yong scratched the back of his neck as he starting chucking.

“You guys never play fair, don’t you?” he said, “I guess we’ll do it the hard way.”

Ji-Yong proceeds to pull out a gun as pointed it straight at the man that was standing in front of him.

“You know we’re prepare to die by coming here, right?” Ji-Yong said.

He couldn’t keep his calm anymore. He knows what Indigo is capable of and right now the head of the organization is standing in front of them, if he dies, K must dies too.

All he wanted was to save Minzy, but knowing gangs never play fair, he started losing his cool.

“Two days is all I ask for, G-Dragon. I gave you my word, Minzy will be safe and sound and no one is allowed to touch her for these two days.” K said as he lowered the gun of Ji-Yong’s.

 

This is the only choice he’s left and Ji-Yong knows it.

“Let’s go.” Ji-Yong said to the rest of them as he turned and walked out of the door.

He will make sure two days later, he’ll walked out of here together with Minzy.

As the rest of them were following him, he suddenly stopped on his tracks and turned to his side, “You better stay true to what you promise.” He said to K before walking out.

 

Dara’s Point Of View

“Where’s Minzy?” Dara stood stiff on her spot in the middle of the black room, watching everyone expression still dark as ever.

“They said they need to observe the effects of the drugs.” Bom said softly.

“But…” Dara said as she stopped herself, knowing this isn’t going to work anymore.

The drugs are fake and though Dae-Sung did it similarly to the real one, it couldn’t take a life after all.

Having the second round will stop someone heart but only for a day, and after a day, everyone will know what K is capable of.

Ji-Yong was already back to his private room.

“I’m sorry, Ji-Yong.” I thought to myself.