Chapter 42

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 42: The Final Battle Of Dara

 

A day has been over and the trick was probably exposed by now. They say Indigo was smart, but to me, they’re nothing.

Everyone was in the main hall, having their meeting as I excused myself back to my room. However, I headed to the black room and Ji-Yong’s private room. He gave me his password few days ago and I was feeling beyond guilty.

“Forgive me, Ji-Yong.” I mumbled to myself as I stood right in front of D.L.

I carried it over my shoulder and walked out of the black room. I secretly headed back to my room as I saw everyone still concentrating in their meeting. I went back to my room and changed as I prepared my weapon – pistol and two small knives.

I took out the rope that I took in the black room and tied it to the leg of my bed and slowly slide my way down through the window. As I reached the ground, my palms were slightly bruise due to the friction but I didn’t care.

As I was on my way to their headquarters where I did a research on their location, all I could feel was disappointment and anger of myself.

I was betraying Ji-Yong and the others and it was the last thing I told myself I’d ever do. However, I’d no choice. That was my only choice.

 

Ji-Yong’s Point Of View

They finally called and I know nothing good is going to ever come out from their mouth.

“I couldn’t blame you, G-Dragon. However, you’re right about one thing. None of us ever play fair and you know it.” The man on the phone said as he hung up.

And that means, Minzy is in danger right now.

“Prepare everyone; we’re going for our final battle.” I said as I starting preparing in the black room, “Someone helps me inform Dara to come down here. I need her to stay here.”

“I’ll go.” Bom said as she rushed out of the black room.

 

 

“Ji-Yong…” Bom said softly with a rope on her hand.

All of them looked at the rope on her hand, confused but to me, I hope she isn’t going to say what I’m thinking.

I didn’t listened to whatever she’s going to say as I rushed to my private room, and as I opened the door to the room where I kept the drugs, I stood there speechless.

“No, Dara, no….” I thought to myself.

I slowly walked out of my room, pacing back and forth as I threw all the things on my table to the ground. With my door wide opened, everyone was standing there; probably already know what is going on.

“She took the drugs.” Ji-Yong said as he squatted down with his arms stretched out, resting on his knees with his head lowered down.

 

Dara’s Point Of View

I was already standing in the middle of the main hall of the headquarters. The guards let me in; knowing that being alone couldn’t have done much damage as they probably think if I’m to make a scene, I’d die on spot. I stood there, roaming around the white building with a bag on my right hand.

“You know, this is the only thing that I’ve never expected.” I heard a voice as I turned back to look.

I’ve never expected this either.

“I’ve the real drugs here. Take it and let Minzy go.” I said as I stared into his cold dead eyes.

He didn’t say as word as he examined me.

I threw it to the ground.

“Take it, test it, and investigate it, whatever you want to do, do it. Let. Minzy. Go.” I said, making sure every word have passed through his damn brain.

“There’s no need to.” He said, giving me a smirk, “Zack, bring the girl here.”

I could see the guy beside him who he called Zack nodded as he bowed before leaving. And within minutes, Minzy was beside him.

He let Minzy go as Minzy ran over to me. I gave her an embrace before pushing her behind me.

“What do you want?” I said, knowing that letting Minzy go and not checking on the drug could be something wrong. No, in fact, it’s all wrong.

“I didn’t know you were that smart.” He said as he ordered Zack to pick up the drugs, “I want you to work for me.”

I frowned, hating this request. I’d rather he kill me on spot than to ask me do this ridiculous request.

I smirked before chuckling. “Are you ing kidding me?”

The man slowly walked to me and I took a step back as well as Minzy.

“No, you’d no choice, Sandara. You’ve the ability to come here and save her , and what makes you think I’m kidding? You prove your usefulness and I need it.” He said.

“I don’t work for anyone.” I said.

“Really? So your boyfriend doesn’t count?” he whispered to my ear as I stepped back immediately, frowning at him.

“G-Dragon has always been a threat to me and you think I didn’t do any research on him? As I said, you’re something I’ve never expected. I really didn’t know you’re damn good at this, able to capture the hearts of a gang member that was once so cold-blooded. And I bet you know the things he’s done in the past already, right?” he said as he slightly tilt his head to the side, smirking at me.

“I need a day.” I said.

“And what makes me think you’d come back?”

“I know what you’re capable of.” I said.

 

"Father."

I emphasized on this foreign word so carefully.

 

Minzy was all freaked out..

He nodded. His figure slowly disappearing and I thought I’d made it this round, having Minzy out of here safe and sound.

I was wrong, very wrong. Slowly, a group of men made their ways towards me.

“Minzy, contain your fear. Remember what I said before?” I said as I looked at her, “I’m here for you, always.” I said as I gave her an assuring smile and so did she.

I slowly went to my boots as I pulled out two small knives, blade still as sharp as ever. I twirl it around my fingers and I was prepared. I’ll hurt everyone who stands in my way and I’ll kill whoever that touches Minzy.

 

The battle starts, my final battle starts.

 

A group of men ran towards as I ran towards them.

I was slashed slightly, and they were slashed by me too.

A wound for a wound, that’s my motto.

Punches and kicks were thrown to me, still, I never let go of the grip of my knives. I continue giving them the slashes that they deserve. Only a few were still standing strong. I was tired and exhausted and my energy is draining faster and faster. I didn’t give up, not like this. As the last few walked towards me, I twirled the knives on my fingers and gave a smirk.

I threw both of it, only to aim the center of two of the guy’s chest and I walked towards them, pulling the knives out of them as they collapsed. I slashed another’s as I twirled myself and gave a kicked on the other’s face and gave him a final blow. That’s it; all of them collapsed and I know I’m going to soon.

“Unnie!” I heard a scream. I turned around only to see Minzy being held onto by Zack.

“Let. Her. Go” I said sternly.

“You think you can walk out of here that easy?” he said as he smirks. And here I thought he was much more calm and mature than the rest of them, but obviously I was so wrong.

“We all made a deal.” I said.

“You still don’t learn your lesson, don’t you?” he said as the grip of the knife on Minzy’s neck was stronger and stronger, causing her skin to slightly bleed, “We never play fair.”

I released the knives on my hand and pulled out the pistol.

I pointed it to him, “Let. Her. GO.” I repeated myself again, knowing I’m more than mad.

“Pull the trigger and she die.” He said.

“How about we both put our weapons down and have a fair fight. That’s the least you can do if you want to try and see which is faster. Your knife or my bullet.” I said, smirking. Not only he’s just like the others, he’s stupid as well.

I threw my gun to the side and soon, he threw his knife. He threw Minzy to the side, causing her to whine in pain. I clenched my fists and as we walked towards each other, our fights started.

It was pretty much intense than the previously want, and I couldn’t deny he’s good. I’m not an expert at fighting and I was constantly injured by him, and right now, I’d more bruises and cuts that I can count.

I knew I was going to lose, my body is started to fail on me, but my will power isn’t. I throw him a punch as I kicked him in his nuts, making him clutched onto it and whined in pain. I knew this move could give me time.

I immediately ran towards Minzy as I held her up.

“Unnie, look out!” she screamed as I turned my back.

Slowly, my palms were dripping with my own blood. I was grabbing onto the blade of the knife tightly, staring into Zack as he was placing the knife right in front of my eyes.

I could feel the blade dipping into my flesh and he slowly slide it down as my energy is totally drained. A few more centimeters and I’d be blind by it.