Chapter 44

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 44: The Truth Of Sandara Park

 

Not only I don’t know the true identity of myself, I don’t even know my own mother’s. He was just killing me with words over and over again and I couldn’t hold myself together anymore. Moreover, with those injuries adding up, it’s just basically fuel adding to the raging fire.

 

“What… What do you mean…” I gulped, “She’s not my mother?” I looked at him in disbelief.

I might not be close with her, no, let’s say, I’m not close with her at all, still, I’ve been treating her as my own birth mother and now, what the did he say again?

He chuckled and started laughing loudly.

“You know, there’s still much more you don’t know, Sandara. I thought you’d changed by proving your existence here but I’m quite disappointed you’re still the same old naïve and silly Sandara.” He gave me a fake smile, “How about you go clean up first before I tell some story before bed?”

“No, I want to know now. Right…” I said as I cocked up my brows, “Now.”

Father smirked as he left me there hanging; he was already out of the room as I stood there in the middle of the wide-empty room, with millions and millions of questions lingering in my mind.

“Miss?” – “Miss?!” I snapped my head back as someone tapped me on my shoulder.

It was a young lady wearing a black and white maid uniform.

I gave her a questioning look and in return, she flashed me a smile. I didn’t know that I could even see such warming expression in here.

“I’m assigned to clean your wounds. Also, I was asked to clean you up too before you meet Sir.”

Father – he did all of this. I don’t know what I should feel right now, blessed or hatred.

In the end, hatred won.

 

As the young lady was carefully cleaning me up in the bathroom, I couldn’t felt any pain as I was in my own thoughts, though I could see her trying her best not to touch my wounds a few times.

 

 

“My job’s done, Miss.” The young lady said as she bowed to me and left me after she led me to another man who was waiting for me in the living room.

“So what now?” I said to the man who I didn’t recognize at all. After all, this is my first time seeing him.

“I’m taking you to Boss.”

I followed him all the way to another familiar room. This time, we were in a whole new level where the only special thing here was the red door that is in the middle of the big space. Shining among the entire white wall, this is where I finally remembered.

 

-FLASHBACK-

“What are you doing here?!”

“Appa…” I turned my head around like as fast as a bolted lightning.

“I SAID…” Father was walking slowly towards me as he stopped in front of me and grabbed hold onto my wrists tight, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?” he shouted, making Alex hid behind me as he was previously beside me.

“We… we were just… playing…” I whispered as I was scared by him, really scared.

“Didn’t I say it’s forbidden here?!” There he goes again, shouting at me as if he’s going to die due to lack of oxygen.

“I’m sorry, Father! It’s my entire fault! Please don’t punish Alex! I… I promise I’ll never come here again!” I said as I tried to struggle myself free from his hold, but failed tremendously.

“If I ever see you here again, I’ll make sure the only place you’ll ever see for the rest of your life is here.” He said sternly as he glared at me, releasing his tight hold on my wrists at the same time, causing me to whine slightly in pain, “Do you understand me?”

I nodded immediately as I held onto Alex and made a sprint towards the elevator.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

“Back to hell.” I thought to myself as I watched the man placed his eyes on a detector or something. Just then, the door bolted opened.

The middle-age man stood at the side of the door as he stretched out his hand and lowered his head, gesturing for me to go ahead first.

I stepped my foot inside, having a familiar sting hitting me but knowing I’ve never been in here before. As I looked around, I realized the room was quite dark, almost black. As I looked straight of my view, there, he was just standing there.

I took another step, but it wasn’t until…

 

 

“Ugh…” My head was aching and as I wanted to reach out to caress my head, I realized I was tied to a red chair.

I struggled and fidget as much as possible, knowing it’s impossible to free myself but still not giving up any hope.

“You son of a !”

 

*PA*

 

I snapped my head back as I stared at the man in front of me.

“Is this how I teach you? Such a vulgar young lady.” Father was grabbing onto my hair extremely tightly as I could felt pain in it. I hated him right now, no, scratch that, I wanted to kill him on spot.

I spat my blood directly onto his face as he immediately shut his eyes and soon, I received another slap by him.

“Is this how our father and daughter talk is going to be?” He said, faking a concern look.

I glared at him with my dead eyes, retorting back.

“And is this how a bed-time story should be told?” I tilt my head up as I looked down at him.

He didn’t respond and all I could hear was his laughter.

“Woah! G-Dragon sure has been teaching you…. much.” He smirked as he walked and settled down on the black chair in front of me.

He rests his elbows on his thighs as he stared right into me.

There was a moment of silence.

 

“You’re disgusting, just like them.” I spat.

He then moved his right hand and rests it on his chin as he looked at me, cocking his eyebrows up.

“You know what?” he said as he moved his hand away from his chin and interlocked his fingers still having his elbows resting on his thighs, “Let’s have the so called questions and answers session instead. I’ll only answer questions you asked and if you those that you didn’t, I guess I just had to bring it to my grave and you?  You’d to die knowing nothing. Sounds fair?”

I looked at him for about fifteen seconds.

“Are you involved in Alex’s death?” That was my first question.

He chuckled, not responding to my question and that’s what makes my blood boils even further.

“Yes.” He answered.

I curled my fists even though both of my hands were tied back to the chair.

“How did he die exactly?”

“You know? I’m quite surprised! I actually thought you’d asked about you mother first but instead, Alex came up first.” – “Well, you know Kim-Yang right? That coward?”

I didn’t flinched, not even a little.

He gave me an evil smile.

“I sent him to kill your precious brother.”