Chapter 54

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 54: I'm Incurable, Doctor

 

No-One's Point Of View

The sun was shining brightly, however, the curtains was blocking the light from shining in. She was lying on a white bed, in a white shirt and pants. She turned to the side, examining every detail of the room, every furniture that was placed in it, every color that she sees. She wants to imagine.

The room walls were colored in pure white. There was nothing on the wall. A bed was placed in the middle of the room; on the left side of the bed was a small drawer where a jar of water and a glass was placed on top of it and there was nothing on the right. There was a full length mirror at the corner of the room and a small cupboard beside the drawer. That was it, everything was in white, and not a single color other than white was shown.

She was resting her head on her right hand, facing the white door. She blinked once, she blinked twice.

Her left hand was hanging at the side of the bed. She stopped blinking. She stared at the floor with her half-opened eyes. She was tired. She was all drained out.

The door opened slowly. It was as if everything was in slow motion. She looked up slowly, only to find a guy standing in front of her. A group of people were standing behind him. All of them were in black and leather. And then, there was a man in white coat. She looked at them, examining every of their movements. The man in the white coat left after talking to the woman with the red hair. She blinked once and turned her attention to the blonde hair guy in front of her. He is staring at her with no expression hanged on his face. She counted how many times he blinked in her head.

Slowly, she sat up. She gave her attention to the white floor now.

The room was in complete silence; the sound of the clock ticking was heard, it was as if time is taking their own sweet time that the world is spinning like forever and the sound of their breathing was heard clearly.

She closed her eyes.

 

“They say: If the world brings you down, don’t be afraid to wrestle it.” The girl in white said, still with her eyes closed. Her voice was soft and sweet but filled with pain and sorrow. The loneliness and helplessness in her voice was showing and it can be heard clearly.

“I wrestle with the world… still, I didn’t make it.” There was a pause.

“Trust is such a powerful thing, isn’t it? But because it is, it can also be very destructive and it’s very easily manipulated.” The girl said, slowly opened her eyes and looked at the guy in blonde in front of her. She gives a small smile.

She looked back down to the floor. Her words were echoing in the empty room. Everyone was looking at her, listening to every word she say. Her words were filled with sadness, but they still listened, never let any words slipped their ear.

“I love my brother, but he left me before I could even see him grow up into a handsome young man. I love my mother, but only to realize that she wasn't the one who gave birth to me. I love my halmeoni, but she wanted to explore heaven earlier than me. I love my father, but he wants me dead. I fell in love with a guy, but he hated me. At the end of the day, everyone I love left me. The thing is when you fall in love, it’s kind of like you go insane. Before you know it, the whole world is different and then you’d do anything for the person.”

 

She paused.

 

 

“I’m willing to do anything for him…” she turned her gaze to the guy in front of her, “doctor.”

 

 

It was then a tear fell from the guy cheeks.

“Dara…” Ji-Yong finally said his first word ever since he came.

Dara stood up and walked to him slowly. She slowly stretched out her hand, and wiped off the tear that is falling from his cheeks.

“Why do you look so sad, doctor?” she put her hand back to her side and tilted her head a little to the left.

She looked at him, with a blank emotion in her eyes. Suddenly, a tear fell.

Ji-Yong wiped the tear off her face, just like what she did to him. He was gently. He frowned slightly.

Dara looked down to the floor and walked back to her bed. She lied down on her bed, body facing down on the bed with her face to the side, still looking at Ji-Yong, her left hand hanging on the side of the bed as her right hand kept close to her. A few strands of hair were messily covering her face. A part of the sunlight was shone on her side of her face, bringing out her porcelain skin and brown orbs. She kept that position for a few minutes; tears after tears, her eyes became wet unknowingly.

“I still love him, doctor.” She blurted out, basically whispering to herself, having her gaze on Ji-Yong. But the room was so quiet, everyone heard.

Soon, the quietly sobbing of Bom, CL and Minzy were heard. The Big Bang members were holding onto their tears, Tae-Yang left as he couldn’t stand seeing Ji-Yong hurting, as well as Dara.

Ji-Yong slowly walked over to her, he bent down to her level, on one knee. He removed those strands of hair from her porcelain skin, as he gets himself up. He bent down and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

“He still loves you.” He said.

 

 

 

 

He wants to bring her out of this place, he want to make her better.

He wants to tell her he love her.

 

 

He wants to tell Dara that he's Kwon Ji-Yong.