Chapter 47

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 47: Goodbye, Kwon Ji-Yong Part II

 

My last request was what brought me here.

 

I was standing in front of the gate of the mansion and hell, I felt that it has been since forever since I came here. It was 12am.

“Dara-shi.” Both guards that were guarding the gate bowed to me as they opened the gate for me.

I bowed back to them as I walked in and head towards the main door.

“One more step, Dara.” I mumbled to myself as I fixed myself, preventing anyone to see those bandages and wound on my skin.

I inhaled and exhaled deeply as I knocked on the door.

 

*CREAK*

 

As the door was creaking opened slowly, my heart was pounding fast, really fast.

 

“Agashi…” it was the same old servant who was there when I brought Minzy back last time.

I immediately put a finger on my mouth, indicating to her to keep quiet about the matters, reading her expression, I know she still remembers.

“I need to see Ji-Yong.” I said to her.

She nodded quickly and left to Ji-Yong.

I stood there, not knowing how to react if I see him. I mean, clearly I know he’ll be very pissed at me for bringing the drugs to someone else without informing him and worst, go missing on him.

I fiddled around with my fingers as I looked down at the ground.

As I was preparing myself to tell him that I’ll be going away for a while and gave him an explanation when I come back, I wasn’t prepared for what’s coming next.

 

“What are you doing here?” I looked up to look at the person and I caught a pair of eyes filled with anger and hatred glaring directly into my eyes.

“Ji-Yong…” I mumbled.

“I said what are you doing here?” His voice was cold and scary and I was a little taken aback with his expression and tone. No, I was more than taken aback.

“I…”

“Get out.”

This time, I felt my soul leaving my entire body and my mind was messing with me. I couldn’t think straight and I felt weaker than before.

“Ji-Yong…” That was all I could said.

“I said get out.” He said as he looked down at me. I shook my head but the only respond I could get was him slamming the door right at me.

I immediately held onto the door before it closes.

I didn’t care, I walked through the door as I held onto his wrists. He was back facing me and I didn’t like it.

“Why?” I said, preventing myself from tearing at the same time.

He turned to look at me and smirked.

“And right now you still want to play dumb?”

I shook my head as I held onto his wrists tighter.

“Look, I’m sorry for taking the drugs. That was beca…”

“Because of what?” he cut me, “Because your father ask you to?”

I was shocked by his words. I slowly slight my hand down from his wrists as I took a step back.

“How did y…”

“How did I know?” he raked his hair before looking back at me, “I don’t think I need  to explain everything to a traitor isn’t it?”

I shook my head quickly as I held his hands.

“No, Ji-Yong! It’s isn’t like this. Please! Don’t shut me out!” I said as a tear rolled down from my cheeks.

He chuckled.

I frowned.

“Don’t even bother. Your tears probably are as pretentious as your love to me, Dara. Just forget it.” He removed my hands from his as he turned and walked away.

“No! Please! My love to you is true and it never changed! Ji-Yong!” I shouted as I ran and hugged him from behind. He just stood there, not responding which makes me even more nervous.

He removed my hands from his waist and turned to look at me.

“Don’t EVER appear in front of me again…” he leaned his face near me. His eyes were as cold as the first time I see him and it still scares me. "Because if you do, I’m not sure what I might do, but it’s not going to be good.”

 

That was it.

I’ve lost everything; everything that matters to me.

I held my tears back as I tried to balance my breathing again, though it failed, I didn’t stopped trying.

The main hall was empty and there was no sight of Ji-Yong anymore.

 

“Agashi…”

I heard a warm voice as I snapped my head back and look at her.

“Neh?” I asked.

“Why won’t you tell him everything?” the servant asked.

 

 

“Because it doesn’t matter anymore, does it?”