Chapter 13

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 13: Kwon Ji-Yong

 

I opened my eyes, only to find myself in a complete new environment. I feel like my life have been a joke. One moment, I’m living happily with my family, the next I’m living in a complete hell of a place being torture to death and now, I’m with a cold-blooded man who told me not to fall in love with him when I’m already unconditionally in love with him.

No, I feel like I’m a joke. A complete joke.

I sat myself up and looked around the room again.

I went to take a shower and dressed myself for school. I headed down to the living room of his apartment.

“Where is Ji-Yong?” I asked one of the servants who is on duty.

“Oh, he’s already on his way to school with the other masters.” She said, with a smile hang upon her face.

“Oh…” I said to her before wearing my shoes, leaving the apartment. I took the lift down to the first level.

 

*DING*

 

I walked out of the elevator and saw a red-headed girl and a blue-headed guy. I recognize Bom but the other guy look extremely unfamiliar to me.

“Morning.”

“Oh, you’re awake! Morning, Dara!” Bom was smiling at me. The sight of her just makes me feel happy and calm.

I smiled back at her, and turned to TOP and smiled.

“Oh, this is my boyfriend, TOP!” she said, looking at him and turned back to me, “TOP, Dara.” She said before stretching her hand to me.

“Annyeong.” I bowed to TOP.

“I’ll go to school first, see you.” I said to both of them before bowing and leave for school.

 

I settled myself down ten minutes before the class starts.

I felt empty. He wasn’t in class. His group of friends isn’t as well. However, CL, is sitting beside me, leaning against her chair, crossing her arms and legs and just stares into spaces.

“CL…” I whispered.

She turned to me, giving me a questioning look.

“Yeah?” she blinked once.

“You said… If I need… well… help, I could come to you, right?” I wasn’t sure what I think I might ask, but I was sure of what I AM going to ask.

“I’m listening.” Every time she stay that cool, it just make things even harder. I looked at for a few seconds before bursting whatever is in my mind, the thousand of questions that I’m curious about.

“Could you tell me about Ji-Yong?” I didn’t hesitate with my words.

She looked at me, didn’t even blinked once. I couldn’t hear anything else, not even those loud girls that always flirt with the guys in the class, not even the people running and screaming along the hallway. I calm my mind, I could only hear the clock ticking, the sound of my breathing and the sound of her mind twirling in confusion. I looked down, didn’t expecting any answer from her.

“His real name is Kwon Ji-Yong, as you know. He doesn’t like it when people call him that, but I guess since you know his real name; it must be he who told you. He goes by the name of G-Dragon.” She said, staring at the floor. She looked up to me once again and said, “If you want to know, you’ve to be prepared, because he’s not the guy you expect him to be.”

I was prepared and even if I’m not, I’m ready to listen, ready to swallow every of her words.

I nodded, knowing what might come, but still, I wasn’t afraid. I wanted to know more about him.

She sighed.

“He’s in a gang called Big Bang, which you should know who is in the gang. His father and mother were killed by our rivalry, and he seeks revenge. He has a step-sister…”

“Minzy.” I cut her. She nodded.

“He loves her, even willing to protect her with his life. We’re his life. He may seem cold at times, but he is willing to give up his life for the people he loves. I’ve seen the way he looks at you, Dara, the way he talks to you. Honestly, I think he’s interested in you, just that he doesn’t admit it. But here are some words for you, Dara, don’t get caught up in his life if you don’t want to get hurt. There’s more that you don’t know, but I’ve to tell you, we’re dangerous, our life is. There're many people out there that want us dead. We kill people who want to kill us and we harm people who want to harm us. We don’t hesitate because we no longer have life.”

 

*RING*

 

She adjusts herself in her seat after the bell goes off. I just sit there, looking at her. I’ve no idea what’s going on in my mind. I turned back to settle myself in my seat. Seconds later, Ji-Yong was already seated beside me. I couldn’t stop staring at him. I wasn’t shocked by the fact that they kill people, I wasn’t shocked by the fact that both of his parents died. I was shocked because of something else.

“I’ve seen the way he looks at you, Dara, the way he talks to you. Honestly, I think he’s interested in you, just that he doesn’t admit it.”

CL’s words keep repeating itself in my mind. I’m going crazy. What if she says is true? What if it’s not?