Chapter 27

Cure From The Cold-Blooded

Chapter 27: Sandara Park

 

My hands and feet were bleeding but I didn’t stopped what I was doing. I’m going crazy.

Suddenly, I felt someone pulled me away from those broken glass.

Before I could see who it was, I was being carried bridal style.

“Ji-Yong…” I whispered. I looked at him, with my hands automatically up to his nape.

He looked down at me, walking out of my room and headed towards to his room.

We didn’t say a word. He gently put me down on his couch and walked out of his room.

I sat there, staring into spaces and only to register what I did a few minutes ago. I blinked after I felt my leg being lifted up.

Ji-Yong was applying medication to the cuts on the sole of my foot. I didn’t felt any pain as all. I could just stare at him all day and I want to, because he’s the only one that can make me calm my thoughts and forget everything.

The room was quiet; both of our breathing could be heard. He was gentle.

“I’m sorry, Ji-Yong.” I broke the silent, whispering to him as he continues applying medication on me.

As he was done with my left foot, he moves on to the other. He didn’t respond at all and he didn’t even look up at me.

“I’m going to move out tomorrow.” I mumbled, hoping he didn’t hear and at the same time, hoping he hear it.

I didn’t expect any respond from him but he stopped what he is doing, still his gaze on my cuts.

I looked at him, hoping to hear at least a word from him, but he did nothing.

He continues applying and move on to my hands.

After he was done with bandaging my palms, he carried my off the couch and walked over to the bed.

He gently placed me on his bed. I sat there, not knowing what to say or do. I never leave my gaze off him; I wanted to hear his voice so badly. He didn’t even look at me for once; I couldn’t feel his touch anymore as he walked away from me.

I immediately stretched out my hand and held it tight on his wrist, stopping him.

“Please say something. Don’t walk away just like that.” I plead him.

“I don’t know who you’re anymore, Dara.” He finally spoke. I was hurt hearing him. It felt like a knife pierce through my hearts, not once, but again and again. My eyes were getting watery, but I held back.

“I’m sorry. I couldn’t control myself. I wasn’t myself, Ji-Yong. I need you here with me, please, don’t leave me like they did. Please.” I said as my hand slowly slides down from his wrist. I was going to give up.

I was already looking into his eyes as he placed both his hands on my cheeks, making me looked at him. He squatted beside me as I looked down at him.

“Don’t ever do something like that again. Don’t you ever pull a trigger and don’t you ever do something dangerous like what you did in your bedroom previously. Do you understand me?” He said softly and slowly, seemingly wanting me to hear clearly every of his words.

I nodded, as a tear fell.

“And don’t you ever cry again.” He said as he caressed my face using his thumbs, "Also, don't you ever dare to think about moving out again, from now on, you're staying in the same bedroom as me."

He didn't even let me say a word. He then carried me and placed me at the other side of his bed, making him sit beside me.

He then placed his arms around me as I leaned my head onto his chest. He caressed my head, and the other hand was my arm in the gentlest way.

“Dara, tell me something about you. Anything.” He said.

I kept quiet for a while, not knowing if I should say. But I love him and I wanted to tell him everything. And in the end, I told him everything, everything about me; my family, my brother, me, everything about my life. He just sat there, listening to me and I’m grateful for that.

As much as I’m still devastated after knowing about Alex’s death, I’m still able to control as long as Ji-Yong is around. And I’m glad he’s.

He caressed my head and we stayed in the position for a while until I felt him placing his lips onto mine.

As we pushed ourselves off each other to breathe, he leaned his forehead against mine.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t here for you before, Dara. I wish I’d met you earlier. From now on, I’ll always be here for you and as long as I’m around, you won’t shed a tear.” Before I could say anything, he placed his lips onto mine again and kisses me passionately.

“Make me forget, Ji-Yong. Make me forget everything that happened today.” I whispered.