Chapter Eight

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

-------------------------------------------Jonghyun's POV---------------------------------------------------------

 

Key and I had gotten far enough, he loosened his grip around my arm coming to a halt, facing me. “Why did you kiss me?” I asked confusedly furrowing my eye brows, my tone was calm, but with a hint of anger. Key just smiled at me and continued to walk. ‘How rude! I felt used, like a hump and dump.’ What had gotten in to him.

 

“Key! That was my first Kiss!” I confessed whining.

 

Key stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me, “WHAT?! That was your first kiss?!” he said out loud, he had his brows furrowed and a slight dropped jaw. “You seriously haven’t kissed anyone before?”

 

“Neh,” mumbling hoping he hadn’t heard me, as I touched my lips.

 

“How is that possible? You’re already 20, and you haven’t even gotten your first kiss.” Key scoffed.

 

“I was saving it for someone special!” I retorted. “Better than you kissing people randomly.”

 

“You should be thankful I kissed you!..It’s not like I haven’t touched your lips before!”

 

My eyes widened at his last statement. How?! When?! Where?! “Y-You kissed my lips before?... When? Where?”

 

“When you drowned in the lake!.. I did CPR on you!” he said. “Which, you haven’t thanked me for!”

 

‘What? He kissed me when I drowned?’ I thought. “I can’t believe you actually kissed me.”

 

Key reached over grabbing my chin, “That was CPR, not a kiss... get it right.”

 

“Arasso! But, I still can’t believe you took my first kiss away!” I whined again.

 

Key wrapped his arms around me shoulders, patting it. “First kiss, first kiss... *tsk tsk tsk* Are you done whining now?..It’s just a first kiss...What’s the big deal?” Key asked in a calm tone, like it didn’t even matter to him, that he stole my first kiss.

 

“YAH KEY! You don’t get it!..A first kiss is precious...It’s for MY lover.” I yelled, but ending it calmly.

 

Key giggled at my reaction before answering, “Did you read to many romance novels? How are there still such pure guys in the world nowadays,” He sighed out loud. “Look at yourself, so pathetic with your nerdy glasses and clothes, and even your weird looking hair...If I didn’t kiss you, there wouldn’t be a soul in the world that would kiss you ever!” Key chuckled amused of what he said and started to walk.

 

I felt insulted, he was going way to far with these insults of his. My body fumed with anger, “Key?! How can you be like that! You take away my first kiss, and insult me right after...” It seemed to have gotten him to stop laughing and walking. “You make it sound like you did something right by kissing me and insulting me right after!...It feels like your were just using me to get Sekyung and the others mad!... No wonder nobody likes You!” I spat out, throwing the most insulting comment back at him. After I said those words I felt guilty, I wasn’t the type to insult people let alone a friend. But, he deserved it, I felt bad for saying it, but he really did deserve it.

 

----------------------------------------Key’s POV------------------------------------------------

 

“You make it sound like you did something right by kissing me and insulting me right after!...It feels like your were just using me to get Sekyung and the others mad!... No wonder nobody likes You!” Jonghyun spat out.

 

My body seemed to have flinched, like I had been punched right in the guts. Those last few words hurts so much, coming from my only friend in the school. I turned around facing Jong, tears formed at the corner of my eyes, stinging and irritating me. He was right, I am a bad person, I’m the worst person in the world. Nobody wanted to be my friend because I’m so bad. It didn’t hurt when my parents or other people said it, but why does it hurt so much when it comes from Jong. Why?!

 

I turned around to face Jonghyun, staring at him straight in the eyes, “Say that again!” I yelled out, angry at myself and him.

 

“I said... You’re a bad person, proud and hard to get along with, hurting everyone around you...No wonder no one likes you! No wonder no one wants to be your friend! Because you really are hateful!” Jong spat out, each word hit me like darts and punches.

 

Those words were so painful comming from him, the only friend I got and I ruined it! It's a silly thing to me, but to Jong a first kiss meant a lot.

 

I mindlessly ran towards Jong, my anger took over my whole body and I couldn’t control it. As I got closer to Jong, My hand raised up to his head level, and swung at him, but it stopped a couple of inches from his head. ‘What am I doing?’ I thought as tears poured down my face.

 

Jong hadn’t flinched at all, he stood still angry, “What are you going to do Key? Huh?...Hit me again?” he said.

 

We both stared at each other making eye contact, as I breathed heavily, and he too was panting. I didn’t know what had gotten into me, my hand dropped back down to my sides. We stared at each other for a while, as my tears ran down my cheeks, I wanted him to tell me it was okay and for him to wipe my tears away like before. But, it never came, I really made him angry this time. I turned around running away, as more tears forced it’s way out of my eyes. ‘He is right, No one will ever be my friend.’

 

 

------------------------------------------Third POV----------------------------------------------

 

“Taemin-ah! I give up!.. This report is to hard!” Minho whined, as he flipped through pages of a book.

 

“Yah! Why are you complaining?... I’m the one doing all the research hyung!...That book isn’t even relevant to the report!” Taemin snapped at the older boy, who was reading an Anime book.

 

Jonghyun walked into there dorm silently. Minho and Taemin had moved into Jong’s dorm, the dorm was the biggest in their section, so they decided to share it. The younger two shared a room while Jong got his old room. Jonghyun threw himself on the living room couch, as flashbacks of the kiss appeared in his head. Jonghyun let out a groan while flipping over onto his back.

 

“Jong looks like he’s more miserable than we are,” Minho stated, getting up from the floor to sit on the space next to Jong’s head. “By the looks of it, Key hit you again?”

 

“Ani,.. I have a question guys,” Jong said as he sat crossed legged on the couch. “You guys kissed before, how was it?”

 

Minho froze at the question as his jaws dropped, and Taemin eyes widened like he just seen a monster. “Well... Um Jong,” Taemin started off to say, but was badly interrupted by Minho. “Well, kissing Tae’s lips was so soft like cotton candy, when we deepened the kiss, I felt shivers running down my body... You’ll feel like your world is spinning, and sparks fly through the air like fireworks.”

 

Taemin crept up from behind Minho, slapping the back of his head, “YAH! Why’d you mention me into it?” Taemin spat out.

 

“Tae, don’t act like you didn’t like it!” Minho retorted. 

 

The two argued about the kiss, as Jong leaned back rubbing his plump lips, “Really? Why didn’t I feel that way?”

 

“What?! you kissed someone?” Taemin asked, walking away from Minho to sit in front of Jong.

 

“Ani! Ani!” Jonghyun tried to covered it up, but was to late.

 

“You must have,.. Why’d you say you didn’t get those feelings?” Minho pushed.

 

“It’s Key isn’t it!” Taemin’s face lightened up. “YAH! Hyung tell us!!”

 

Jonghyun was getting nervous, as Taemin and Minho kept on pushing the subject. He didn’t know what to do. Jonghyun quickly stood up and ran towards his room, avoiding the two younger. He slammed the door behind him, locking it to secure that they wouldn’t get in. “Aish! That was close!” Jonghyun sighed out loud, as he walked to his bed, flopping on to his stomach. He lay still thinking about earlier...

 

-------------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV--------------------------------------

 

“I said... You’re a bad person, proud and hard to get along with, hurting everyone around you...No wonder no one likes you! No wonder no one wants to be your friend! Because you really are hateful!” The things I’ve said ran over and over again in my head.

 

‘Those things I said were to harsh, he seemed really upset, I bet he’s mad at me. NO Jonghyun! It’s his fault, nobody asked him to kiss me. Minho said kissing felt like kissing cotton candy, electrocuting shivers running down my back, spinning world, and fireworks? It was completely different from kissing Key, it was nothing like that. Maybe I am overreacting but, still he had no right to do that. My body muscles softened and relaxed, as I got sleepier. I yawned, cradling my pillow and drifted off to sleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is a smaller update than I usually do, because I just came up with the most smartest idea.. I think.. LOL okay so I told you guys Dongwoon was going to make a debut in Chapter 9 right? Well I thought "Oh I want to make Dongwoon be and consecutive chapters, so it's mostly about the three" so here i am excuting my thought.. So he'll appear in chapter 10.. I'm really really sorry.. But the good thing ^-^ is that I have Chapter 9 ready for tomorrow, Ill just have to type it then Update! YAYAYAYAY! haha sorry guys! but yeah.. this is a pretty small update.. i only used 6pages for thi chapter! Thank you for understanding and pelase SHARE! Pretty please! haha Thanks.. MAHALOS! ^-^ Sorry I kina rushed on this xD this chapter was usually longer, but i decreased it due to my so called plan! haha sorry