Chapter Twenty

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

After the long reckless driving of Key’s he had stopped in front of a lake. The Ferris wheel made such beautiful colors in the night sky. Key turned his car engines off and exited the car. After a few seconds, I too followed Key. My feet shook below as I applied pressure on to them, walking towards Key. My feet felt numb from being nervous the whole time he was driving.

 

Key was leaning on a railing, looking out into the lake staring at the Ferris wheel. Slowly, I made my way right next to him, quietly trying not to disturb him. Key was staring intently at the Ferris wheel, like he was thinking about something that was bothering him. I closed the space between up getting closer to him. Not wanting to disturb Key but, I just had to.

 

“Key,” I said softly, trying not to startle him. “Are you done being mad?” 

 

He sighed, shifting his head to look at the other way, folding his arms up to his chest, “Not yet,” he breathed in.

 

 How can he still be mad? “I almost died just now with your driving, and you’re still mad?” I said before continuing, “What will it take for you to forgive me?” I really wanted Key to forgive me for not believing him but, he’s so hard headed and stubborn. I did believe him, he just doesn’t want to believe me.

 

He sighed again before looking down, “Get lost.”

 

“Is it that serious? Even though I shouldn’t have doubted you...But I risked being expelled, just for you.”

 

“Who wanted you to do that?!” Key yelled snapping his head towards me. “The more you do it, the angrier I feel!” he spat out.

 

“Why?” I asked confused, why would me caring for him anger him?

 

“Who do you think you are?! Who are you to do that?!” He yelled again, fully shifting his body so that it faced me. “Being misunderstood by everyone is my problem!..Being expelled is also my problem!!” I could see tears forming in his eyes, it broke my heart to see him this way. Beating himself up for what others say, I never want to see him sad, but he was always is. 

 

“I want to get angry, be sad, give up on myself...Even if I wanted to die, it’s still all my problem!” He screamed with anger. “WHO WANTS YOU TO CARE?! Who wanted you to be a smart aleck and shoulder me?!...Why can’t you be like others, and believe that all the bad things were all done by me! Be like everyone else and not care!..Just stand aside and watch the show...” Key’s tears ran down his face, increasingly as he raised his voice. I could see he was trying to compose himself from shedding more tears but, he failed. “Or even wish that I’d disappear in thin air...Why can’t you just do that?!” He spat out, sniffing and wiping his tears, “Why can’t you be like everyone else?!”

 

“I don’t know,” I said softly, “I just think that things shouldn’t be this way...You’re obviously a good person, but why must everyone misunderstand you?..People that didn’t do anything wrong, shouldn’t be punished.” Staring into his eyes before continuing, “Then again, I was just doing what I think I should do, I just wanted to protect you,” I said truthfully and as sincere as I could.

 

Key wanted me to be like everyone else who doubted him, shunned him, , bad mouth him, and treat him like he wasn’t apart of the world. How can I do that to someone I care about?! How could he ask me to do all those things?! I don’t want to be those people who had doubted him and shunned him, I’m not that kind of person. He doesn’t get it! I’m not like everyone else, I will never shun him, or everything the world had done to him, I’m different.

 

“You want to protect me?” he stared intently at my eyes.

 

“Neh, I want to protect the one who looks really mean and likes to hit people but, is actually a kindhearted Key...” I said giving him a slight smile. “How could I just stand there and watch you get expelled?”

 

Key looked at me in a confused expression but, also shocked while tears ran down slowly, “No one likes me anyway! So what if I got expelled?!”

 

“Who said everyone hates you?!...I LIKE YOU!” I said at the stubborn Key.

 

A big amount of energy ran through my body as I said those words. Key stared at me in disbelief, he wasn’t probably used to people telling him that they like him. I liked Key, not just like, I Love Him! There was something about Key that I loved, everything about him I loved. I never expected to love Key when I first met him, with his hard headed, diva attitude, and just evil. But, I grew to love him.

 

“What do you like about me?” Key asked with a shaky voice sounding a little nervous.

 

What did I like about him? “I like how you call me a Dino Dork,...I like how you hit me a lot of times in one day,..I like your voice when you speak,..I like you when you’re drunk and I have to piggy-back you home,..I like that you sleep in class, but is really focused when we did the report,..I like how you’re obviously not the type of guy or gender I’d like but, I just like you.” I confessed most of the things I liked about him.

 

We stared into each others eyes, Key still looked tense. I wish he accepts my feelings for him, but I understand if he doesn’t like Dino Dorks like me. 

 

After a few seconds staying in the same position in silence, Key broke it. “You idiot.”

 

Key closed the space between us only a couple of centimeters apart. Our bodies and chest touched. He placed his right hand on my neck, as he leaned over. Our lips met for the second time. Shivers ran through me, but it felt good. Key’s lips felt really soft and tasty. We were alone again in my own world, cherishing every moment. I deepened the kiss as my hands wrapped around his waist tightening my grip. Both Key’s hands cupped my face caressing it. My tongue entered Key’s mouth when he gasped for air. We played around a bit while roaming his inner. I wish Key and I could stay in this position for a long time. 

 

He had the same feelings as I did for him, this is the best night ever.

 

---------------------------------------------Key’s POV-------------------------------------------

 

“I just think that things shouldn’t be this way...You’re obviously a good person, but why must everyone misunderstand you?..People that didn’t do anything wrong, shouldn’t be punished.” Jong said gazing into my eyes, “Then again, I was just doing what I think I should do, I just wanted to protect you.”

 

My gaze rose from the ground to meet Jong’s eyes. Shivers ran through me hearign what he had just said. He wanted to protect me. But, why me? “You want to protect me?”

 

“Neh, I want to protect the one who looks really mean and likes to hit people but, is actually a kindhearted Key..How could I just stand there and watch you get expelled?”

 

My face contorted with confusion and eagerness as I tried to figure out what he was trying to prove, when he says all these things to me. “No one likes me anyway! So what if I got expelled?!”

 

“Who said everyone hates you?!...I LIKE YOU!” He yelled out quickly at me irritated by my remarks. I could see in his eyes that me meant it, he was sincere with everything he had just said. My heart rate quickened its pace, my stomach turned, feeling butterflies. He really did like me.

 

“What do you like about me?” I asked in a shaky voice nervous, as tears penetrated my eyes forcing its way down my cheeks.

 

Jong stepped a bit closer sighing before he answered, “I like how you call me a Dino Dork,...I like how you hit me a lot of times in one day,..I like your voice when you speak,..I like you when you’re drunk and I have to piggy-back you home,..I like that you sleep in class, but is really focused when we did the report,..I like how you’re obviously not the type of guy or gender I’d like but, I just like you.” Jong gave me one of his cute assuring smiles, telling me that he really meant it. As much as I tell myself that I must not fall in love with this poor Dino Dork, I fail every time his around. We stood silent for a while as I tried to compose my self from crying but, I couldn’t help myself.

 

I closed the remaining space between us, rubbing my body against his. My right hand rose up caressed Jong’s neck as I leaned in over placing my lips gently against his. My lips met his for the second time, and it felt different. Good different, I enjoyed it more than before. Jong wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer to him feeling the warmth of his body. He deepened the kiss pressing his lips more aggressively against mine, I didn’t know such a Dork would kiss like this. 

 

Both my hands shot up to his face caressing it. Jong had slipped his tongue into my mouth, soon as he had the chance when I opened it taking it a breath of air. He roamed  my mouths wall and inner, while our tongues wrestled each other. Jong and I stayed at the same position with his arms wrapped around my waist and back, and my hands cupping his face. ‘I’ve fallen with the most unexpected lovable Dino.’

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After our make out session. I dropped Jong off to his dorm, he stared at me most of the way as I drove. I was happier than I had ever been for a long time. Seems like everything that bothered me had all disappeared and pushed off somewhere behind my head. All I could think about was Jong.

 

“Goodnight,” I said softly as I got out of the car to watch him enter his dorm.

 

“Night,” Jong smiled back at me, while turning around. His smile was so cute.

 

He took a couple of steps towards his dorm, but abruptly stop. ‘I wonder what’s wrong,’ I asked myself as I watch the awkward movements of Jong. Jong turned back around to face me biting his lower lip. He walked over to where I was, only a feet away from me.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked pouting at him confused by his actions.

 

“Key,” he started as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, giving a suspicious giggle. “Can I ask you one question?” I nodded. “Do we count as a couple now?” he asked biting his lower lip again.

 

I giggled at his innocentness, “Are you an idiot?” I asked playfully hitting his arms.

 

“What do you mean an idiot?” He said in an insulted tone, making an “I’m offended” face. “I have to ask, you already took three of my first kisses...” He said plainly raising up three fingers to show me the exact amount.

 

“Three? How were there three?” I asked furrowing my eye brows getting more confused. I didn’t recall kissing him three times, I’ve only kissed him twice.

 

“In front of Sekyung, Just now, and CPR,” he pushed.

 

“Pabo! CPR isn’t kissing!” giggling again at his cute stunned face.

 

“Then twice! So are we together?” he puppy pouted.

 

Shivers ran through me again, what is Jong to me? Not knowing how to respond. I turned my head braking eye contact as I bit my bottom lip. “Whatever, its up to you.”

 

“Whatever? Key this kind of stuff isn’t just whatever!” He scolded me.

 

“YAH! If you grumble anymore, I’m going to kiss you again!” I threatened, hoping he’ll stop talking. But I thought wrong.

 

“Here?” he said looking around scanning if anyone was there. “That’s inappropriate here...” he continued, ing the top four buttons on his shirt revealing a cute little mole right between his color bone.

 

I couldn’t help but giggle as his action, “YAH! Are you serious!” my hand rose to slap his shoulder but was stopped short when Jong had caught it.

 

“Can I ask you one last question?” he begged holding my hand tightly.

 

“Neh?”

 

“Can you treat me gentler?” He asked placing my hand on his cheeks.

 

I gave him a fake assuring smile before yanking my hand away and raising it to slap him behind his head as I chuckled. “YAH! I really hope that one day, I can see your sweet side!” he pouted rubbing the spot where I had hit him.

 

He wants to see my sweet side? Who does he think I am, “Like Sekyung?”

 

“Well, not necessarily like Sekyung but, at least a little gentler,” he said pinching his forefinger and thumb together.

 

“Daydreaming are we?” Jong wants a sweet caring gentle boyfriend I see. Well, then lets just see about that. 

 

I let out a giggle, as he stared at me confusedly. My hand reached over for his muscled arm, yanking it closer to me. “Come closer,” I said cutely giving him one of my best smiles.

 

Jong looked curious and unwilling, “Are you going to hit me?” he asked worriedly, his face furrowing.

 

I let out another cute giggle, moving my bangs from my eyes staring at him, and flapping my lashes, “I won’t,..Come closer,” I said again smiling at him. Jong’s tensed body softened and relaxed as he smiled back at me closing the remaining space between us, out bodies touched. I let out another sweet giggle before turning to his ear, “NEVER!!!!!!!” shouting into his ear as loud as I could.

 

He stammered backwards screaming out from the pain in his ear, “AIGO!! I’m going to turn deaf!” He screamed rubbing his ear. “Hello?! Hello?!”

 

“Pabo, come to school earlier tomorrow...You’re not allowed to call me in the middle of the night, got it?” I asked him out loud while he still tented to his ear.

 

He nodded his head vigorously understanding what I had just said. “Hurry and go home,” I said plainly to the pouting Jong, who had then stop from his attempt to fix his ears.

 

“Bye,” he said not moving a muscle.

 

What is he doing just standing there, isn’t he going inside? “YAH! Go in.”

 

“Ani, you go first,” he said manly buttoning his shirt back up.

 

“You’re so ridiculous,” I scoffed smirking as I opened the car door and sat down.

 

He got closer to the car once I lowered the window down, “Bye,” he said cutely smiling waving his hand. He was to cute. I gave him a smile before leaving and the smile was plastered on my face all the way home. ‘He’s such a cute Dino boyfriend.’

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aloha! OKAY first of all!.... I"M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE -_- it's been three days since I updated -_- I'm really sorry.. haha I had no access to internet connection >.< Well, I did on my phone but, yeah I don't know how to update fro mmy phone -_- haha well yea hsorry! I hope this chapter makes up for it ^-^  THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER! hahah aww CUTE!..

Well, yeah..please comment! I enjoy reading them xD lol and hello new readers ^_^.. OH, yeah I lost two subcribers >.< oh no! were they that impatient? I'm sad.. lol oo wells! please subscribe new readers if oyu haven't already ^-^ MAHALOS!