Chapter Twenty Six

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

---------------------------------------Sekyung’s POV-------------------------------------------

 

“Hey Sekyung,” Tiffany started. I looked up from the magazine that I was reading to see Tiffany leaning in super close to me. She had a curious face like she wanted to ask a question. “Are you interested in Kim Jong?” 

 

My body tensed up taken aback from her question, shivers ran down my back as they waited for my answer. Why would she ask such a question? My gaze tore itself off of Tiffany’s and went down to look at my hands, as I tried to avoid her gaze and think of a quick answer.

 

“Don’t tell me you like him?” Jessica bluntly said, breaking the silence.

 

“Yeah, you need to honestly admit it...” Tiffany butted.

 

How do I feel about Jong? We’re only friends,..right? There was nothing between us, and if there were I wouldn’t be able to confess, he already has Key. Let alone be interested in a girl. Wait, What am I saying, confessing to him? I don’t even like him, right? For one thing he’s different from every other guy I’ve dated, and something about that him attracted me.

 

“I don’t know, I just think he’s different from other guys...He’s really special,” My face burned up as blood rushed to it, tainting my whole head red.

 

“Actually...” Tiffany started, but soon closed as her eyes darted towards the window. “Yeah he is special, wearing loose short pajamas, and a tight pink tank top,” she continued to say, placing her head onto her fist as she smirked. 

 

My face contorted into confusion as she spoke. What does she mean and What the heck is she talking about? Jessica too looked confused as we both stared at Tiffany questioningly. She soon pointed her finger towards the glass window of the cafe. My head slowly turned to see what she was pointing at.

 

My body flinched the moment my yes lay itself on Jong, he was wearing exactly what Tiffany has said. The pink shirt defined his body, more muscular than he was. ‘What was he doing at the mall wearing just that?’ I thought. Jong was hiding behind an endorsement sign right outside of the cafe we were in. The sight of him panicking and looking around like a lost child who had drifted away from his umma, made me giggle. He looked so adorable and clueless.

 

“Let’s go,” a male voice had called out. I gasped as my eyes shot to the male that the voice belonged too, it was Key. The smile that plastered on my face soon dropped to a frown, as slight of anger fumed in me. Why was Key here and was he here with Jong? Well obviously, he’s talking to Jong. “Go change,” Key said passing a shopping bag to Jong. It looked like he bought him some clothes.

 

My eyes followed the two figure as they walked off towards the bathroom. I shifted my head towards Tiffany and Jessica to notice that their faces were in shock as well. It felt like something inside me just died, my chest pained a little. I didn’t have any feelings for him right?

 

------------------------------------------Key’s POV----------------------------------------------

 

Soon as I bought Jong’s clothes which consists of the regular clothes he wore daily but, with a little help from me myself Key. I turned his oh so dorky look and into a “OH SO SMEXY DINO DORK LOOK,” getting him a white dress shirt, with a cute floral pink bow tie that matched the pink buttons on his shirt, light blue checkered-ish button up cardigan, and brown tight-ish shorts that stopped just on his knees.

 

Just as I thought, Jong was still hiding behind the lotion endorsement sign taht I had left him near earlier. “Let’s go,” I called out as I got closer to him. His head shot up like a little puppy that was happy to see it’s owner. “Go change,” I said as I handed him the bag.

 

“Where?” his eye brows furrowed, he acts like a lost puppy. 

 

“Obviously the men’s restroom,..Did you want to go to the ladies’ room?” I playfully said bluntly.

 

“Arasso, let’s go.”

 

-----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV----------------------------------------

 

The thought of changing in an unsanitary bathroom gave me the shivers. Who knows how dirty public bathrooms are, it might smell of pee.

 

My eyes widened as I entered the mens room. It wasn’t dirty at all, it was well kept, and smelt of flowers. The urinals were super clean, and their wasn’t a sight of any graffiti. I guess I thought wrong about public bathrooms.

 

I roamed around the bathroom a little looking for a vacant stall, bending down as I looked through the open space just below the door. ‘Nope, no sight of any feet in this stall,’ I thought, entering the third stall.

 

‘I wonder what Key bought me,’ I thought as I dug into he bag. I was taken aback from, the sight of the clothes that Key had gotten for me. They looked way better than what I was forced to wear as disguises by Juri nonna. It still had a sense of ‘dorkiness’ to it but, with a little hint of ‘I’m a dork but, a y sophisticated dork,’ if that even makes sense. I slipped on into the clothes that Key had bought, and exited the stall. Giving myself a glimpse in front of the mirror before walking out. I have to say, Key didn’t do a bad Job at all, perfect fit.

 

“Kimbummie!” I called out as I got closer to Key, who was leaning on the wall right across the the rest room. “Thanks for the clothes...I finally get to wear something new instead of those ugly looking disguises!” I said out loud, giving him a smile.

 

Key’s face contorted into confusion as he stared at me. What was he looking at? Was there something on me? I turned my head around to look if he was giving somebody else that face but, no one was behind me. 

 

“Yah, what are you talking about disguises?” he asked pushing himself off of the wall and leaning in close to me. A huge amount of Shivers ran through my body, freezing me into that spot. ‘OH NO! What have I done?! OMO! I just blew it... AIGO! No Jonghyun you must stay calm and think of a plan now!’ I yelled, mentally slapping myself for the stupid mistake I had just made.

 

“A-ANI! It’s n-nothing,” I said nervously stuttering. His face still hadn’t change but, instead it intensified.

 

“YAH! KIM JONG! TELL ME!”

 

“Why must you be a busy body and get into my business?!” I said using his own words against him. “And why would I tell you, if you won’t tell me why your Umma and I can’t meet?” I spat out, not meaning it to harshly. Well, maybe a little. I was curious why he wouldn’t let me meet his Umma, there was nothing wrong with us meeting...right?

 

Key flinched at my question as he gazed into my eyes. He looked uncomfortable, liek he didn’t want to talk about. I’d respect his decision, as long as he backs off about the ‘disguise’ incident.

 

“Mian,” he said softly before sighing and shifting his body to set a good amount of distance between us. “It’s just that~”

 

*Nuh nan neo muh ye bbeo (keu keu nyeo reul boh neun na neun) mee chyeo hah hah jee man ee jehn jee chyeo Replay Replay Replay*

 

Key looked down at his phone as it rang the familiar song. Replay by SHINee. He looked hesitant to answer it at first, his head shot up to me then back at the phone. Key took a couple of steps away from me before turning around and answering it.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Key answered.

 

I watched Key’s back as he talked to whoever he was talking to, I have a wild guess that it’s Dongwoon.

 

“Neh, Dongwoon-ah.” DING DING DING I’m a winner. I guessed correctly. 

 

“Right now?” he answered sounding a little disappointed. “All right, I’ll head over right now.” Key said hanging up. He turned back around to face me, and he didn’t look satisfied with what he had to tell me.

 

“Hey,” he sighed. Disappointment in his tone could be heard. “Dongwoon has something urgent to tell me...I’m heading over to meet him.” Key gave me a weak small smile before walking off towards the parking lot.

 

What did Dongwoon want now? Just when I thought this day was going to be awesome. It didn’t turn out the way I had expected. “Key-ah!” I called out after him. He just continued to walk off like he hadn’t heard me, and I knew he had heard me. He just chose to ignore it. ‘Aish! Whatever.’

 

------------------------------------------Key’s POV----------------------------------------------

 

Just as I was about to explain why he couldn’t meet my umma, my phone rang.

 

*Nuh nan neo muh ye bbeo (keu keu nyeo reul boh neun na neun) mee chyeo hah hah jee man ee jehn jee chyeo Replay Replay Replay*

 

At first I was hesitant to answer it but, I took it anyway. I sort of felt relieved that my phone had rung. Jong wouldn’t have to hear why he can’t meet my umma, and if he probably did, I wouldn’t know what will happen.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answered the phone call from Dongwoon.

 

“Key?”

 

“Neh, Dongwoon-ah.”

 

“Can you come over right now?”

 

“Right now?” I asked confused by the sudden of him wanting to meet up.

 

“Neh,” What should I do? I’m already here with Jong and I don’t really want to leave him but, Dongwoon needs to meet now. “I have news about the competition to tell you.”

 

“All right, I’ll head over right now.” I thought it would be a great time to head off to meet Dongwoon. If I don’t choose to meet up with him, Jong might probably still bother me about my umma.

 

“Hey,” I said to Jong spinning around to face him, while shoving my phone into my back pocket. “Dongwoon has something urgent to tell me,” I confessed. Something in me told me to stay with the Dino but, the other told me to go. Another day with Jong ruined by people separating and interrupting us.

 

Jong’s brows furrowed at Dongwoon’s name. He didn’t look to happy about me meeting up with him, well I don’t blame him, I’d be mad to if he had to meet up with Sekyung. I gave Jong a weak smile before heading to the malls parking lot.

 

“Key-ah!” he called out trying to stop be in my trail but, I just ignored it. ‘Mian Jong.’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha ^-^ Did you enjoy the update? Seems like Seykung have some feelings for Jong!.. and What URGENT thing does Dongwoon need to talk to Key about? We will see on the next chapter!

So since school started and the first day I already have a lot of homework -_- I'll be updating every other day so I can write the chapters the day before I update it, make sense? LOl yeah Thanks for understanding ^-^

Anywho! Please Comment!! Hello new readers ^-^ and silent reaaders...Please susbcribe if you have not subscribed yet =D Mahalo!