Chapter Thirty Two

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

I entered the high class restaurant, scanning the area and admiring it’s well etched structure, furniture, and just everything about it. It was one of the fanciest restaurants I’ve been in. 

 

My eyes immediately glued itself onto a beautiful slim figure, sitting and smiling at someone in front of him. It was Dongwoon. Why didn’t he mention that Dongwoon was here? I couldn’t help but to admire the way his eyes brightened at the sight before him, he was just so happy. A warm feeling aroused inside me, ugh the feeling of jealousy. “They looked so suitable together.

 

As I walked towards the two busy bodies, a fake smile plastered itself on my face. Hiding the jealousy and pain that I was feeling inside by their sight. 

 

They looked up at me as I stopped right behind my seat, staring at Dongwoon. The smile earlier ago was now gone, instead of smiling I slightly glared down at Dongwoon. ‘Why are you here?!?!’ I mentally yelled at him.

 

I hadn’t notice Key staring at me, I was to busy glaring at his ‘best friend.’

 

“Yah, Jong sit.” I ignored Key’s direction and continued to stare at Dongwoon. “Dino head! Sit down you’re catching attention!” Key hissed, snapping me free from Dongwoons stare.

 

I cautiously sat down, trying not to make a scene or embarrass myself any further. “What’s with that face?”Key asked throwing me a questioning look. He didn’t look worried at all about how I felt. “Yah, Kim Jong! Be happy Woonie is treating you for dinner.” My point proven, he doesn’t care much about me when Woonie’s around. Besides, that’s all he cares about, his stupid best friend, trying to steal him away from me. “Aren’t you going to say‘thankyou?’”

 

Thank you?! THANK YOU?! Is he kidding me? I don’t need Dongwoon to treat me for dinner, I can treat myself, and in a much better restaurant. Why is he treating me for dinner anyway? We barely know each other.

 

“Why is he treating me for dinner?” I whispered across the table hoping Dongwoon hadn’t heard.

 

“To thank you for taking good care of Key.” He said bluntly, slightly smiling.

 

“Why are you thanking me for taking care of Key?” I asked, my face contorted to confusion.

 

“Because, Key is my everything.”

 

My heart skipped a beat but, more liked stopped. I was taken aback from his reply, ‘Key is my everything.’  What does he mean by everything? I had a feeling Dongwoon liked Key but, not liking him to the point where it’s not called like anymore. It’s love.

 

My eyes moved away from Dongwoon and stared at Key, he to looked shocked at the sudden reply but, he looked like he took it much better than I did. Like he already knew that it was going to come out some time tonight. 

 

“Everything?” I asked looking back at Dongwoon.

 

He scoffed in reply, then came a snort, and the giggle. Was he playing around with me?  Key joined in giggling along. There was something about Key’s giggle that was off, it sounded unconvinced. The way his face features hesitated told the truth. He believed what Dongwoon was saying but, only giggled along to cover up the awkwardness.

 

“He really is stupid,” Dongwoon giggled. I wasn’t stupid, his trying to cover it up.

 

“ I-I told you,” Key stutteringly replied.

 

I stayed silent.

 

“Key and I met in High School, he’s like my brother...Today, I’m treating you for dinner because I hope you can continue to take care of him.”

 

“I will definitely do my best to take care of Key,” replied, bowing my head. There ‘s no doubt that I would give one hundred and ten percent of my strength to take care of Key.

 

“Yah, I don’t need protecting!” He whined pouting at Dongwoon and I. He looked so cute.

 

“Deh, I should say that I’ll be the one he’ll be protecting.” I said with a smirk.

 

Key’s pale skin was soon replaced with a tanged of red, “As long as you know that,” he shyly stated before looking away from my eyes. He was trying to hide a smile.

 

“Well, then let’s order....”

 

Key abruptly stood up, right after the waiter had disappeared behind the curtains probably leading to the kitchen. “Yah, where are you going?” I asked curiously, grabbing his wrist soon as he passed by my seat.

 

“To the restroom.” His brows furrowed questioningly at the sudden response I had given to his actions. “Don’t Worry I’ll be back.” He freed himself from my grip and strutted his way towards the restroom.

 

Soon as Key had entered the restroom, a bad feeling engulfed my body. That horrible feeling that you get when you know something will eventually happen, and by the looks of Dongwoon, something was going to happen.

 

“You know...” he started carefully scanning me. His smile dropped to ‘deep thought’ look as he stared at me. “I actually wish you hadn’t appeared.

 

My head snapped up meeting him straight in the eyes. He was serious, he really meant those words this time, there was no sign of any arriving giggles like the awkward moment just a while ago.

 

“Huh?” I asked, trying to get another glimpse of what he had just said.

 

“I don’t believe that you, Dino head, could make Key so happy...” For some reason, I felt the pain that was coming out of every word. The heart broken feeling. Key means a lot to Dongwoon, more than just a friend. Key doesn’t see Dongwoon the way he see’s Key, to Key he is just a best friend, nothing more. He’s jealous of my relationship with Key. 

 

Just as I thought my day couldn’t get any worse. 

 

---------------------------------------------Key’s POV-------------------------------------------

 

I appreciated Dongwoon’s invitation for Jong to join us for dinner, but something inside me felt like it was a bad idea to do so. I knew that Dognwoon had feelings for me, but I can’t return the feelings, his to much more of a friend to try anything with him. He probably has a hint that Jong and I are dating, and if he doesn’t I didn’t want to be the one to break it to him. It hurts to see my best friend be hurt by me, knowing that I cause it hurts me the most.

 

Dongwoon has always been there for me through thick and thin, never leaving my side. When I needed someone to help me get back on my feet and be strong, he was the first one to do so. Just like Jong he never gave up on me, on becoming my friend. I think of him more as a family member, a brother.

 

‘Compared to Umma and Appa, Dongwoon treated me more like a family more then they have.’

 

As I made my way back to our table, only one figure was visible. Jong. I quickened my pace, power walking to the table. Dongwoon was gone, “Where’s woonie?” I asked curiously. Jong hadn’t looked up to meet my eyes, his head was still bowed down. Something was wrong.

 

“Yah, Jong where’s Woonie?” I asked again lightly punching him on the shoulders.

 

The punch snapped him out of the trance, as his head immediately snap up looking me straight in the eyes. “He said that he had to take an early flight tomorrow morning, so he went home and pack...And told you not to see him leave.”

 

My brows furrowed, confused to why Dongwoon hadn’t mention anything about his flight, he probably forgot to mention it. “Are you sure that’s all he said?” I asked curiously. Jong was acting weird, like he was hiding something.

 

“Deh.”

 

My gut told me not to believe him, he looked hesitant when he answered. “Yah, Jong tell me the truth.” I demanded.

 

“He didn’t say anything besides that....”

 

----------------------------------------Jonghyun’s POV-----------------------------------------

 

“Yah, Jong tell me the truth,” Key demanded, raising his voice, and catching some attention from other customers.

 

“He didn’t say anything besides that....” I lied, trailing off.

 

‘He said a lot of things, but told me not to tell you....I’m sorry Key.’

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha! Sorry for hte very short update, and sorry it it doesn't make any sense of whatever, I didn't know waht else to write xD haha but i had to keep my promise on updating every other day ^^.. Anywho I know where this is leading too xD so yeah sorry for hte typos and i hope yo uenjoy this boring chapter xD

Mahalos to the new readers, Subscribers, silent readers, and PLEASE susbcribe if yo uahven't subscribed yet ^^ Thank YOU!

BTW, I used Key's quote "My dream isn't to become the best, it's to become someone who I'm not ashamed to be." And yeah I gave Key all the credit ^^ haha but I have to shorten it to 50 characters -_- BOO

Anywho! a Blast of my past ^^

 

 

Can you find me? LOl

 

 

Song COntest and we won ^^ (Junior year)

Now some Jongkey ^^

 

 

 

 

Catch me on Tumblr: http://ernierubberducky.tumblr.com/

Also on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1692853891