Chapter Forty Four

Two-Faced: Annyeonghaseyo Yeobo

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

“Have you ever been hurt?...Do you hate that person that broke your heart?...You hate him for never letting you able to love another person?...Losing the ability to love a person...But have you ever thought when you were upset...That the person was even more upset? You didn’t know that he always wanted to find you...Telling you the things that he couldn’t tell you in time...Even if the whole world opposed to it, I still want to be with you...Dino Dork, if you hear my voice, you would know who I am...I’m in Seoul...Even though I don’t know which city you’re in, but I’ve been looking for you...” I took a deep sigh, forcing myself to smile even if it pained me to say those words. The show must go on, “I’m Almighty Key...Today’s SHINee Love time will end here, tune in again tomorrow!”

 

A familiar knocking pattern could be heard from the side window of my station area. My fake smile grew wider, becoming more genuine at the sight of the person on the other side of the glass window, Dongwoon. He rose his hand up waving at me, I answered back with another smile, as I prepared to end my shift. Pulling the volume control down, placing it on mute, and pushing the offline button. If you haven’t guessed yet, I’m a DJ for the radio station SM 98.3.

 

Once outside the station corner, Dongwoon led me to the lobby, passing papers at my direction. I took them confusedly, and asked what they were for.

 

“Sign...You’ve been hosting SHINee Love for only three months, and already a bunch of listeners want to know who Almighty Key is!” He said happily at my achievement. “If I don’t ask you to sign now, I’m afraid in the future you’d be to stuck-up to recognize me.” He Jokingly said. 

 

“Based on how my Job was introduced by you...” I began mockingly. “Here’s an autograph for you!” I Jokingly said, and scribbled widely onto the papers he handed me.

 

Dongwoon chuckled, as I handed him the papers back, “If those listeners knew, that the imagination of a cute y-voiced Almighty Key was so cocky, and snobby all day...There image will be shattered.” He continued to make fun of me.

 

“That’d be the best, I don’t want to be harassed by some crazy fan.” I sassed rolling my eyes at him with a smirk.

 

“Yah, are you talking about me?”

 

“Deh! Number One super crazy fan Dongwoonie!...What did you come here today for anyway?”

 

“To discuss new commercials with your station,” typical Dongwoon. Using my station just for his companies benefit as an advertise. “And...To celebrate with you.”

 

“Celebrate what?” My eyes furrowed at him questioningly. “You already celebrated on my first day as a DJ...What are we celebrating today?”

 

“To celebrate your 100th day as a DJ, and you still remember...How long we’ve known each other?”

 

“High school, three years, college, four years, After graduation, three years.” Then it hit me, “YAH! We’ve known each other for 10 years!” 

 

Dongwoon smiled with satisfaction, “What do you say? We go back to ten years ago?” I knew exactly what he was talking about. Judo. I couldn’t ask for anything else, and it would be a great time to see if I still had my skills. This will be fun.

 

--------------------

 

I sat patiently on the Judo mat, as I watch Dongwoon defeat opponents after opponents. He hadn’t lost his skills. A girl rushed after him, Dongwoon reached for her arms and placed a tight grip around her uniform, flipping her over to her back. Another student rushed him straight on, but he managed to get out of it by rolling along with the student and kicking the student off of him once he had the chance. “The month that I wasn’t here, were you guys just meddling through?” he said, getting up from the mat. He thinks his all though, just because he knocked out a few of the students? I’ll show him.

 

“I’ll go against you.” Everyones head snapped towards my direction, looking at the the crazy person who dares to call out the great Dongwoon in Judo. Dongwoon scoffed giving me a smirk.

 

“All right, our old way...The loser will do anything the winner asks for.”

 

“I’m not scared.”

 

“Are we agreed?” He rose his hands, shaped into a gun, pointing it directly at me, as I did the same to him. I gave him a determined look, along with a smirk.

 

We stood facing each other, surrounded by teachers and students. My heart pounded against my chest heavily, as we bowed to each other. Without any sign of starting the match, he rushed towards me gripping my judo robe on my chest. This cheater! I s my hands up to his shoulder and chest, also gripping it tightly. I positioned myself to throw him over my shoulders, but he hadn’t budged, he was to heavy for me to lift off the ground and throw. My body shifted again, repositioning myself another way, to throw him, but...instead I found myself being lifted off my feet, flipped onto the floor mat with a loud thud, landing on my back...I lost, it wasn’t fair, he weighs more than me.

 

“You lost,” he chuckled victoriously, flopping himself onto himself onto me. “You owe me a promise.”

 

“That’s not fair you cheated!” I retorted, sticking my tongue out at him. I tried to get up, but his body was to heavy to push off. “Fine! Fine! I owe you! Now get off!”

 

After our unfair match, Dongwoon and I, along with two other students walked to some empty benches to talk. “Dongwoon, you’re so good!” the girl excitedly screamed, as she whipped her sweat off of her forehead. “You have to come back often to give us pointers.”

 

“Hyoyeon, when you put it that way, Key wouldn’t dare come back.” He joked, also wiping his sweaty muscled chest and biceps. I had only noticed now that he took his robe off, and it’s been a while since I seen him shirtless. He was a really good eye-candy. 

 

“Speaking of Key,” Hyoyeon started, “Our classmates loves listening to SHINee Love.”

 

“Really?” I asked astonished. She nodded her head enthusiastically, I hadn’t met a single person beside Dongwoon, who praised me DJing. Her compliments, were really good confidence and energy booster.

 

In the corner of my eyes, I see Eunhyuk watching Hyoyeon and I talk. He looked hesitant, before snapping out of his trance and moving to Dongwoon’s side. “Can I talk to you?” he whispered into Dongwoon’s ear, loud enough for me to over hear it. They moved off to side, far enough so we couldn’t hear them speak. I wonder what they’re talking about.

 

 

----------Dongwoon’s POV----------

 

Eunhyuk, pulled me over to the side urgently. “Dongwoon-shi, can you teach me, how I can be as good as you are?” Was that all he was going to ask me? If that was all, then there was no need to pull me off to the side for it.

 

“Are you going to compete?” I asked him, after taking a sip of water.

 

“Ani, I want to pick up chicks!” He exclaimed, looking at Hyoyeon’s and Key’s direction. Hyung is such a ert!

 

“YAH!”

 

“Then the only reason why you joined the judo team is to go to competitions?”

 

“No, I was also doing it to pick up some chicks.” It was true. I joined Judo to pick up girls, but instead found myself falling for another type of gender, my gender. But, I came to believe that Key was placed in the wrong body, and it wasn’t my fault Key’s feminine features attracted me so much.

 

“How many did you get?” He teased, nudging my side.

 

“It’s to bad, the one I was trying to go for,” I paused, leaning over to him to whisper. “I still haven’t gotten him.

 

“BWAH! Y-You mean? You’re g-gay?” he stuttered, with a shock expression. His eyes wide like an iguana, and mouth agape.

 

“Ani, I’m bi...I still like girls...But right now I have my eyes on someone who just happens to be a boy.” I explained while looking at Key.

 

“I see...So you’re talking about, Kibum-shi?”

 

“Deh...Wait, which chick were you planning to get?” I asked curiously, changing the subject to him.

 

“That one right there, talking to Key.” Eunhyuk, cheekily said nodding his head towards Hyoyeon, who was happily chatting to Key. 

 

“She’s like Key...Hard to get, you gotta step it up, if you want her.” I advised. I’m the younger one, I should be asking for advices, instead of him asking me. Aish, how I wish someone can tell me how I can capture Key’s heart.

 

----------Key’s POV----------

 

After leaving the Judo club, we stopped by a pier, he and I used to go to just to talk. How I miss this place, it gave me so much memories of Dongwoon and I back in High School. Dongwoon leaned against the railing, staring out into the lake, while I leaned my back against his right side, and the railing for support. “It’s been a while since I went back there.” Speaking up to break the silence. He was silent ever since he finished the talk with Eunhyuk hyung, and now I’m very curious about what they talked about. “Do you go back often?” I asked him, just to get him to speak.

 

“If I have time, I’ll go back and toss them a few times.” Can he get any cockier?

 

“You practice so much, you’d obviously win...It’s unfair!”

 

“That reminds me! A deal is a deal.” He snapped his head towards me with a smirk, remembering the deal we made earlier, before getting my kicked by him. I wonder what had gotten into me, for thinking I could take him on and actually win.

 

“Just what did you have in mind?” Curiously asking, cocking my head to the right.

 

He tore his gaze off of me for a bit, and stared off into the lake while letting out a sigh. “Remember in high school, we loved coming to True Love Wharf?”

 

Off course I’d remember that! It was a thing for couples who were in a relationship. The people in there would always think we were dating just because we did a lot of skinship in public. They’d come up to us and say we were so cute together, and asked if we were dating. Sometimes we’d have our laughs and say yes, but most of the time, we’d just say we’re best friends just having a good time. “I remember that! It was fun pretending to be a couple, and have people drool over us...And it was strange to have people believe us.” I chuckled at the thought.

 

“I want to visit the True Love Wharf again...To not make it the least bit strange.” He answered, not looking at me. I didn’t get what he meant by that.

 

“What do you mean?” My heart slightly pounding a bit faster as I asked him.

 

“I want you to be my boyfriend.” He bluntly said, looking me straight in the eyes.

 

My heart dropped to my stomach at his words. I stood frozen, staring back at him, not knowing what to say and how to answer. Dongwoon was my best friend, and I only thought of him as that, nothing more. I admit I’ve been gaining few feelings for him since my break up with Jong, but I still loved Jong. It wouldn’t feel right to be with him, and risk our friendship just to be in a relationship with each other. “Dongwoon...” I said taring my gaze off of him.

 

“Six years ago, I had already wanted to change our relationship...But, you still called me your ‘Best friend’ for another six years.” He took in a shaky breath of air.

 

“We’ve always been best friends for Ten years...You may not be sick of it, but I am.” He confessed. Forcing himself to smile, to hide the sadness in his voice and face. But it was clearly visible across his eyes, even if he let out a giggle. He nervously played with his watch, with the fake smile still plastered on his face. I didn’t know how to respond to that, I can’t find any words to say to him.

 

Dongwoon shifted his body to face me, leaning a little closer to my face. “You don’t like me even a little bit?” I gave no response, just stared into his pained eyes. “Not even a little?” Butterflies began to build up in my stomach.

 

“It’s not that, Woonie...I like you.” I confessed, keeping a straight face on. “But...~” My words trailed off, not wanting to say it. He stared at me intently, and moved his head after a few seconds. “But? You haven’t forgotten about Kim Jong?”

 

Yes, I can’t forget about Jong that easily. I like Dognwoon, even more then a friend, but I still loved Jong, more then I liked him.

 

“Ever since you’ve started hosting SHINee Love, you’ve been searching for him through the broadcasts...If he wanted to find you, he would’ve appeared long time ago.”

 

“Stop.” His words hurt me. Coming from a best friend, who is supposedly there to cheer me up, and encourage me to look for Jong and never give up. But, instead he’s discouraging me from seeing Jong every again.

 

“Three years...Perhaps Kim Jong has already gotten married and has kids...Forgotten about you completely...What are you still holding on to?” 

 

“I told you to stop!” I demanded, not wanting to hear anymore of what he has to say. I knew that what he was saying could be true. It’s just that I didn’t want to hear it! I don’t want it to be a reality! Just let me think that I have more chance to find him, please!

 

“The person being unfair is you...Regret is always the most beautiful...Most people reminisce about people of the past, and not cherish those around them...You let a person who has disappeared, live in your heart...How do you expect me to compete?...I wish, even more so than you, that Kim Jong would appear...Just to see you genuinely smile again, and so I can compete with him...And not like this, losing unknowingly why...People say ‘for how long you’ve loved a person, is how long it takes to forget that person’...You were with Jong for three years, and it’s been three years...It’s about time you forget about him and move on.”

 

I stared at him intently. I could understand where he was coming from, and how he felt. But, I can’t force myself to forget and not love someone I’ve loved before. He’s to important to me to lose. Jong wasn’t like Woohyun, who I can easily forget and get over. Jong thought me more things then anyone could have. He showed me more love than anyone has, more than Dognwoon too. He loved me for who I am, and never asked me to change. He was there when I needed him, and never gave up on me when everyone else already did. How can you ask me to forget someone who treated me so well? It’s not easy.

 

“Ask that Dino Dork...To move out of your heart...Okay?” He shifted his head to look at me. “If you can’t move him, I’ll help you move him with you.”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha!! This is a longer update then I usually do xD...Anywho! We start off with Key's POV.. and Dongwoon finally confesses!! Poor Key! He's losing his faith is finding Jong.. IS he going to give up? Poor Key...

Mahalos for reading! Thankyou to the dilent readers! New readers and subscribers ^-^ and Please Susbcribe if you haven't susbcribed yet!! and recomend the fic to your friends ^^ Thanks agian guys! 

Now!! Pictures!

"You think Jongkey is sweet like that?"

"But we see what you're hiding Kibum"

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! hahahahahahahaha (props to tumblr)

Follow me on tumblr!!

Tumblr

Love that video ^^

 

Enjoy! and Thank you again! Don't forget to subscribe!!